No flour no sugar diet food list designed to reduce the calories by excluding food with white (flour) and sweet “deaths.”
The Basics of “no flour no sugar diet food list”
Foods containing sweets and white flour higher grades, poor materials useful for the organism – in contrast to cereals, vegetables and legumes, where a lot of vitamins, minerals and dietary fibers. No flour no sugar diet food list aimed at reducing the consumption of so-called “empty calories”, contained in the carbohydrate foods, which is also often still fat (like pizza or donuts).
No flour no sugar diet food list urges consumers who want to lose weight, carefully study the composition of purchased meal and also doing some basic exercise for half an hour a day.
No flour no sugar diet food list relieve slimming by eliminating the tedious calorie counting. These diets have some interesting tricks.
1. We must be excluded from the menu gluten (a sudden allergy). We can prepare homemade bread, noodles and pastries each of anything that is not wheat. This may be oat, soy, rice or corn.
2. Instead of a favorite pasta sauce, we can file a spaghetti squash with pumpkin or vegetable marrows. However, the sauce should not contain saccharides. In the pasta for lasagna instead of flour makes sense to add grated zucchini or eggplant.
3. Bread and pastries can also be replaced with creative ideas, and not just one. A large burger wrapped in a lettuce leaf, for example. Small, individual pizzas cannot bake on the dough, but on the big mushroom hats. Such a meal would look extremely unusual and appetizing.
4. Instead of sugar, use alternative sweeteners. Also, we can taste the sweet fresh fruit that can help dieters.
5. Many products, which are not considering sweets, contain some sugar. For example, yogurt, ketchup, salad dressings. With these products, we have to be careful.
Approximate daily no flour no sugar diet food list plan. (Trial version for two days)
Breakfast: egg muffin, fresh strawberries; Morning snack: a slice of melon; Lunch: Greek salad;
Afternoon snack: yogurt with no added sugar; Dinner (or late lunch): chicken breast in Dijon sauce, spinach salad, brown rice boiled.
Breakfast: porridge without sugar, low-fat milk, peach; Morning snack: a slice of pineapple; Lunch: Green salad with tuna, tomato, carrot; Afternoon snack: boiled soybeans; Dinner: meatballs in tomato sauce, hominy cornmeal (polenta).
We also provide no flour no sugar diet food list.
No sugar (or very low) products: leafy greens, green beans, Chinese cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, celery, broccoli, artichokes, asparagus, kiwi, green apples, leeks, green peppers, spinach, zucchini, peas, green pears, nuts, spinach, cinnamon, cherry, lemon, linseed oil
Gluten-free meals: fresh fruits and vegetables, organic meat, fish and dairy products, eggs, vegetable oil and butter, rice, corn, buckwheat, millet, legumes (beans, soybeans, peas, lentils, mung bean, chickpea), potatoes, nuts, chickpeas, Quinoa, tapioca, cassava, sweet potato, amaranth, teff, wild rice, food, specially made gluten-free (ask the consultants in supermarkets).
In this type of diet is one essential virtue – those who follow it and refuses to sugar and starchy foods, be sure to lose weight. However, the difficulty lies in the fact that in a restaurant or coffee shop, at a party or business trip dieters will be difficult to follow the rules of this diet. Experts advise people, who stick to their ration no flour no sugar diet food list, additionally use any appetite suppressant.