Diet for gastritis with low acidity is used at all stages of the disease. Consider its features, rules for making menus and useful recipes.
Hypoacid or gastritis with a low acidity is an inflammatory lesion of the gastric mucosa. With this pathology, the glands producing hydrochloric acid are atrophied. This leads to a decrease in the acidity of gastric juice, which is not able to effectively dissolve and digest food. This causes a violation of absorption and assimilation of nutrients, the development of pathological and scarce conditions.
The disorder occurs for the following reasons:
- External – various eating disorders, overeating, eating difficult to digest food, abuse of salt, fat and fried, smoking, alcoholism, infection with Helicobacter pylori.
- Internal – inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, the formation of antibodies to cells of the stomach mucosa, endocrine disorders.
The above factors provoke inflammation and damage to the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract. This leads to the fact that the cells lose their regenerative properties, the glands’ work is gradually disrupted, the production of hydrochloric acid and gastric juice decreases, and the organ cells die off. Inflammatory process leads to disruption of intestinal motility, it is possible to throw the contents of the duodenum into the stomach, which provokes acute inflammation.
Treatment of gastritis is aimed at restoring the normal functioning of the diseased organ. Food should stimulate the secretion of gastric juice and does not irritate the mucous membrane. To the body coped with the disease, you must follow a diet. Therapeutic nutrition will provide the body with proteins, fats and carbohydrates. The diet should be gentle and full at the same time.
Diet with hypoacid gastritis can increase the acidity of gastric juice. Non-compliance with the gastroenterologist’s treatment recommendations can lead to such problems:
- Violation of the functions of the stomach and other digestive organs.
- Deficiency of vitamins and other nutrients.
- Change in body weight due to fear of painful symptoms after eating.
- Ulcer, gastric bleeding.
- Oncological lesions of the stomach.
It is recommended to take food in small portions of 4-6 once a day. All dishes must be warm with proper heat treatment. I’d better cook, cook, or steam. The basis of the diet should be low-fat varieties of meat and fish, lean and milk soups, sweet berries and fruits. It is forbidden to take sharp, salted, smoked products, sauces, marinades, fresh baked goods and confectionery, carbonated drinks and high fiber foods. Observe the curative diet is necessary for a month, after which the menu can be expanded.
Atrophic gastritis with low acidity. Diet
Inflammation of the stomach very often leads to serious complications and consequences. Diet with an atrophic gastritis with a low acidity is prescribed to minimize the pathological process. Atrophy is a process of changing and dying off cells that are responsible for the normal functioning of the body. Pathology causes a disruption in the structure of the cells, which is why they stop producing the acid responsible for digesting food. Without enzymes and mucus, the absorption of nutrients is impaired, and deficit conditions develop.
In terms of severity, these types of atrophic changes in the stomach are distinguished:
- With moderately reduced secretion (hypoacid gastritis).
- With zero acidity (anacid gastritis).
Each type of disease requires a full, but mechanically sparing diet. Food should provide moderate stimulation of the gastric glands and normalize the motor function of the gastrointestinal tract.
The basic rules of therapeutic nutrition:
- Food is steamed, boiled or stewed, that is, using gentle processing methods.
- Take food at room temperature, thoroughly chew it or grind it.
- The food should be a fraction of 5-6 once a day.
- Before eating, it is recommended to drink ½ cup of mineral water without gas, as it stimulates the secretion of hydrochloric acid.
- To eat it is necessary in a quiet comfortable environment and to refuse snacks.
To prevent hypovitaminosis and other pathological conditions with gastritis with atrophic changes in the diet should be juice from berries and fruits, herbal and vegetable decoctions. To adhere to dietary nutrition is recommended until the full restoration of the functions of the affected organ.
Nutrition with gastritis with low acidity
To eliminate inflammation of the gastric mucosa, patients are prescribed therapeutic nutrition. In gastritis with a low acidity, a diet rich in sugared substances is recommended. Food should provide chemical stimulation of the gastric glands, but not cause mechanical damage to the mucosa.
According to the chemical composition, the diet should be full:
The food should be with the minimum fat content, as it inhibits the process of secretion of gastric juice. Food should be grinded in order not to cause irritation of the stomach. Contraindicated to use too hot or cold dishes / drinks, food should be at room temperature. Products must be cooked, steamed, stewed or baked.
Menu diet for gastritis with low acidity
Diet in inflammation of the gastric mucosa, in which the glands producing hydrochloric acid, gradually atrophy should be as gentle as possible. Particular attention should be paid not only to the choice of products, but also to the method of their preparation. Food should be baked, boiled or stewed, without the addition of oils, grease or spices. Consider an exemplary diet menu for gastritis with a low acidity:
- Breakfast: oatmeal in milk with fruit, broth of rose hips or tea.
- Snack: a sweet apple without peel or a glass of yogurt with a spoon of honey.
- Lunch: chicken soup with meatballs, mashed potatoes with steamed vegetables.
- Snack: tea or juice with crackers from yesterday’s bread or biscuits.
- Dinner: baked fish with rice.
- Second dinner: yoghurt.
- Breakfast: boiled egg, a glass of yogurt.
- Snack: fat-free cottage cheese with a banana.
- Lunch: vegetable soup, buckwheat with steam chicken cutlet.
- Snack: vegetable salad dressed with vegetable oil and flax seeds.
- Dinner: baked apple or pumpkin with a spoon of honey and tea.
- The second dinner: kefir with crackers.
- Breakfast: skim curd and tea.
- Snack: loaves of stale bread and a glass of yogurt.
- Lunch: buckwheat soup with chicken, pasta from hard wheat varieties with boiled vegetables.
- Snack: fruit juice, crackers or biscuits.
- Dinner: steamed pollack with rice.
- Second dinner: yoghurt.
- Breakfast: boiled buckwheat porridge on milk, broth of wild rose.
- Snack: vegetable salad, seasoned with non-acidic sour.
- Lunch: fish soup, potato casserole.
- Snack: tea or natural juice with marshmallows.
- Dinner: baked chicken breast with hard cheese and vegetables.
- The second dinner: kefir with crackers.
- Breakfast: oatmeal and a glass of kefir.
- Snack: banana casserole with cottage cheese.
- Lunch: borscht on chicken broth and without beans, mashed potatoes and vegetable salad.
- Snack: a glass of kefir or broth of a dogrose.
- Dinner: bread with fish paste and butter.
- Second dinner: yoghurt with breadcrumbs or biscuits.
- Breakfast: baked apple with honey and tea.
- Snack: lazy dumplings from low-fat cottage cheese with sour cream.
- Lunch: pasta with a chop and salad from boiled beet, dressed with vegetable oil.
- Snack: a banana and a glass of juice.
- Dinner: baked vegetables and boiled chicken fillet.
- Second dinner: a glass of kefir with a spoon of honey.
- Breakfast: oatmeal on the water with a banana and tea.
- Snack: boiled egg, a slice of black bread with butter.
- Lunch: vegetable soup with noodles, carrot chops with buckwheat.
- Snack: a salad of sweet fruits and berries, dressed with yogurt without additives.
- Dinner: boiled fish and mashed potatoes.
- Second dinner: a glass of kefir.
Adhering to the therapeutic menu for 1-3 months, you can transfer gastritis to the stage of remission, normalize the level of acidity and improve the whole body. During nutrition, do not forget about the drinking regime. Patients are recommended to drink 1,5-2 l of purified mineral water per day. To improve intestinal motility and prevent overeating, for 30 minutes before eating, you need to drink a glass of water.
Dishes with gastritis with low acidity
Many patients with digestive system diseases face difficulties during the diet. Since curative nutrition involves a number of limitations. Dishes with low acidity gastritis should be cooked with gentle heat treatment, minimal amount of fat and spices.
Recommended dishes for hypoacid inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract:
- Uncomfortable pastry with curd, boiled lean meat, fish, fruits, vegetables or berries.
- Dry biscuits with sweet jam, marmalade or jam.
- Soups based on fish, vegetable or low-fat meat broth. You can eat dairy, first dishes with pasta.
- Meat and poultry without skin and fat: chicken, turkey, rabbit, young lean lamb. Meat can be boiled, baked, cooked cabbage rolls, homemade sausages or cutlets.
- Low-fat fish in boiled and baked form. From fish you can cook knels, meatballs, soufflé.
- The basis of the diet should be dishes from cereals. Buckwheat, oats, rice and other porridges are allowed to be used. From them you can cook pilaf, cook or simmer with vegetables.
- From snacks are allowed salads from fresh vegetables, seasoned with vegetable oil or low-fat sour cream. You can also eat seafood, low-fat cheese, dietary sausages.
- Sour cream, low-fat cottage cheese and dishes from it (pudding, casseroles, lazy vareniki), kefir.
- Vegetable dishes should be cooked in boiled or stewed. Non-acidic sauerkraut is allowed.
- From sweet dishes you can eat berry and fruit jams, marmalade, honey, marshmallow, pastille, sugar.
Dishes should be prepared from foods that stimulate the secretion of gastric juice. Cook should be steamed, baked or boiled. Smoked or fried foods are contraindicated, since they contain a large amount of fat, which increases the secretion of gastric juice. Food should be served in a warm form, the products preferably grind / mash. To facilitate the process of digestion, it is not recommended to eat dense and liquid foods at the same time. To eat should be at the same time, that is, according to a strict schedule.
With hypoacid gastritis, the diet can include sauerkraut. In contrast to fresh, which causes heartburn, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, sour is beneficial for the organs of the gastrointestinal tract and the process of digestion.
Cabbage must be consumed during the remission of the disease. The dish improves the motility and intestinal microflora, eliminates constipation and inflammatory process on the mucosa. Vegetables can be used as a preventative against gastritis and stomach ulcers.
With reduced acidity, cabbage contributes to the production of gastric juice. Sauerkraut and its brine are contraindicated in hypertension, kidney disease and lesions of the cardiovascular system, gastritis with high acidity.
Soups with gastritis with low acidity
To all patients with inflammatory diseases of the digestive system, doctors prescribe a therapeutic diet. Nutrition is combined with drug therapy and other procedures aimed at restoring the injured organ. The basis of the diet should be dishes that improve the secretion of gastric juice, but not causing irritation.
Soups with gastritis with low acidity are prepared according to special recipes. The first dishes can be based on vegetable, meat or fish broths, milk. They can be added cereals, potatoes or pasta. Soups should have a puree consistency, in order to envelop a damaged stomach. Crushed products simplify the process of digestion and the body is much easier to process such food.
The rules of preparation of the first dishes with hypoacid inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract:
- The broth used for soups should not be strong or saturated. For cooking it is forbidden to use bones, fatty meat, spicy seasonings and spices.
- All ingredients should be finely chopped or ground in a puree. Vegetables must be cooked in broth, but do not digest them.
- To give the soup a dense consistency, you can use whipped egg white egg whites, and butter replace with vegetable.
- The prepared dish should not be bold, the temperature of the soup feed from 15 to 60 ° C.
- For the preparation of useful mucous soups, rice or millet should be used, semolina and cereals from ground grains are prohibited.
Let’s consider popular recipes of soups for patients with gastritis with low acidity:
Rice soup with mashed potatoes.
- Veal boiled veal (beef) 100
- Vegetable broth 350 ml.
- Boiled white rice 200
- Low-fat milk 150 ml.
- Egg Yolk 1 pcs.
Boiled rice grind through a sieve, chop the meat with a blender or finely chopped. Mix vegetable broth and milk, put on slow fire and boil. As soon as the soup boils to remove the foam and fill with rice mashed potatoes with meat. If desired, you can add ½ tablespoons of butter and dried herbs.
Potato soup to improve the secretion of gastric juice.
- Potatoes 3-4 pcs.
- Carrots 1 pcs.
- Olive oil 1-2 spoons.
- Egg 2 pcs.
- Water 500 ml.
- Dried herbs or fresh herbs and a couple of pieces of stale bread.
Vegetables are washed, peeled, diced, poured with water and cooked. As soon as the water boils, add olive oil and shredded greens, salt. Eggs beat up and add to the soup. Bread cut into cubes, dry in the oven and serve with soup.
- Potatoes 3-4 pcs.
- Chicken carcass or chicken meat 500-700
- Carrots 1 pcs.
Remove the chicken from the skin, pour water and cook. Once the meat is ready, take it out and drain the broth. Add the diced carrots and potatoes to the broth. Finished chicken meat chop, cut the dill and add everything to the soup. Bring to a boil, allow to cool slightly and you can eat.
- Pumpkin 200
- Courgette 200
- Vegetable broth or water 1-1,5 l.
- Sour cream 2 teaspoons.
- White flour and butter.
Pumpkin and zucchini peeled, cut into small cubes, pour water or broth and put it to a soft state. Once the vegetables are ready, grind them with a blender in broth or grate through a sieve. To prepare the sauce, mix the flour, butter and sour cream, fry everything in a frying pan and add a spoonful of broth. Cook the sauce 3-5 minutes and add to the finished soup.
Fruit soup with oatmeal.
- Oat flakes 150
- Apple 1p.
- Pear 1 pcs.
- Prunes, dates of 3-5 pcs.
- Butter 1 teaspoon.
Pour the oatmeal 1,5 l of water and cook. All the fruits are thoroughly crushed and put to oatmeal. Add salt or sugar to taste, boil 5-7 minutes. As soon as the soup cool a little to add to it butter and can be consumed.
Recipes for gastritis with low acidity
Any therapeutic diet can be not only useful, but also delicious. Recipes for gastritis with low acidity allow you to diversify the dietary menu of healthy and digestive food that helps restore digestion.
Recipes of dishes allowed with hypoacid gastritis:
- Low-fat cottage cheese 300
- Egg 1 pcs.
- Oat flakes 30
- Sugar and salt to taste.
Cottage cheese should be rubbed through a sieve or crushed with a blender. Add to the curd chopped oatmeal, egg, salt and sugar. All carefully mix and from the resulting mass to blind small balls. Boil water and cook in it all the cottage cheese balls. The cooking time is 2-3 minutes. To lazy dumplings you can add yogurt or low-fat sour cream.
Pancake in the oven with fruit.
- Oat flakes (crushed) or oat flour 150
- Buckwheat flour 150 g
- Water / kefir or milk 100 ml.
- Egg 1 pcs.
- Salt and sugar to taste.
- Vegetable oil.
Mix the flour with salt and sugar, add the egg and liquid. Thoroughly mix everything and add the vegetable oil. In the batter, you can add crushed fruit, vegetables or pieces of boiled meat. Pour a portion of the test in a thin layer on a baking sheet (sprinkle with oil or cover the baking paper). Put the dough into the oven, the recommended baking temperature is 180 ° C for 5 minutes. Dietary pancakes can be served with sour cream, berry or fruit jam or a piece of butter.
- Low-fat meat 500
- Milk 100 ml.
- Egg 1 pcs.
- Vegetable oil.
- Crushed oatmeal for breading.
- Salt or spicy herbs to taste.
Meat chop into minced meat using a meat grinder or blender. Add milk, egg and spices to the stuffing. Thoroughly mix everything, form cutlets and roll in breadcrumbs. Cutlets can be baked in the oven on a greased baking sheet or using a steamer.
Alaska pollack with vegetables.
- Fish pollack 1 kg.
- Fish broth or water 350 ml.
- Carrot, onion, tomato according to 1-2 pcs.
- Vegetable oil.
- Spices to taste.
Fish should be cleaned from scales and entrails, washed and dried. Carcase the pollock cut into portions, sprinkle with salt and allowed spices. Grate the carrots, chop the onions and tomatoes. Pour the vegetable oil and half of the raw vegetables into a deep frying pan. On top of the vegetables lay out the fish and the remaining vegetables. Pour everything with broth or water. The dish should be cooked for 40-60 minutes over low heat with the lid closed.
- Low-fat cottage cheese 500
- Low-fat sour cream 300
- Instant gelatin or agar-agar 30
- Bananas, strawberries, apple, kiwi and other fruits to taste.
- Sugar or honey, vanilla.
Mix cottage cheese with sugar or honey and sour cream. In the resulting cottage cheese mass, add crushed fruit and pre-prepared gelatin or agar-agar. Mix a well mixed mixture in a mold with bumpers, which must be covered with a food film. Dessert should stand in the refrigerator 2-3 hours to freeze. Finished dish to get, cut into small portions and, if desired, decorate with berries.
Diet with gastritis with reduced acidity allows you to effectively and painlessly repair the damaged mucosa. It is necessary to adhere to medical nutrition not only with exacerbations of the disease, but also during periods of remission. This will avoid the transition of pathology into a chronic form.
Allowed products with gastritis with low acidity
Depending on the stage of inflammation of the stomach and the emerging symptoms, the patient is prescribed a special therapeutic diet.
After a recent exacerbation of the pathology or when the disease is still taking place in a sharp form, a diet is shown. It completely excludes products that can provoke putrefactive processes in the body or cause a sharp stimulation of gastric juice.
Allowed foods with a diet during the pimping of the disease:
- Yesterday’s or dried bread, croutons, biscuits, lingering and fresh biscuits.
- Soups with low-fat broths with crushed cereals and chopped vegetables, soups-mashed potatoes.
- Dietary meat and fish, steamed, baked or boiled.
- Sour-milk drinks, non-acidic sour cream, cream, cottage cheese, mild cheeses, soft-boiled eggs, butter.
- Boiled, chopped vegetables: carrots, pumpkin, potatoes, cauliflower, tomato, zucchini.
- Boiled porridge except for pearl barley and pyshenki.
- Cooked steamed casseroles and puddings.
- Sweet fruits without skin.
- Incomplete tea, coffee, cocoa, jelly, broth from the hips, natural berry and fruit juices.
- Sweets: sugar, marmalade, marshmallow, honey, jam.
As soon as the stage of exacerbation is over, the patient is prescribed a different diet, which is more extended. When feeding it is recommended to adhere to a fractional regime: 4-6 meals a day, in small portions. The temperature of the dishes used should be at room temperature, cold or too hot is contraindicated.
Prohibited foods with gastritis with low acidity
Since the main cause of inflammation of the stomach is malnutrition, then there are prohibited foods. At a gastritis with the lowered acidity it is contraindicated to use such meal:
- Fresh bakery products, pastry from pastry or dough.
- Fatty grades of fish and meat, canned food, smoked meat.
- Beef, mutton, pork fat.
- Okroshka, dairy, peas, beans and millet soups.
- Hard boiled eggs.
- Corn, barley, wheat, barley and bean porridge.
- Vegetables: cucumbers, pepper, mushrooms, rutabaga, onion, garlic.
- Sour fruits and berries with large grains (raspberries, currants) or coarse skin.
- Spicy and sour sauces, mustard, horseradish, black and red peppers.
- Ice cream, chocolate.
The use of the above described products may provoke an exacerbation of the disease or aggravate the painful symptoms in the acute stages of the disorder.