Candida Chicken Recipe
If you suffer from yeast and you are looking for a way to rebalance you gut flora, these Candida chicken recipe will assist you. These simple meals use a handful of nutritious ingredients that are very easy to prepare. Coconut base ingredients contain a high content of healthy fats. Combined with the chicken and other ingredients they make a satisfying meal that will assist in curing Albicans.
This is a perfect, tasty candida chicken recipe that is quick and easy to make. Made out of a range of healthy ingredients that will effectively combat fungus.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Serves: 3 to 4 people
- 1 pound of chicken tenders
- Salt and pepper
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of coconut or olive oil
- ¼ cup of finely minced onion
- 1 clove of finely minced garlic
- 1 ½ cup of chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup of coarsely chopped green olives in water
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh parsley
- Thin slices of lemon
- Preheat the oven to 120 degrees C.
- Put each piece of chicken tender in between plastic wrap or waxed paper and pound it out until it is ¼ inch thick. Sprinkle the tender with salt and pepper and set it to one side.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Cook 3 chicken tenders at a time for 1 to 2 minutes on either side, or until they are golden brown and cooked all the way through. Repeat with the rest of the tenders, adding a tablespoon of oil as required. Once the chicken is cooked, transfer them onto a platter and sit them in a warm oven until the meal is ready to serve.
- Heat one teaspoon of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions and sauté them for 1 minute. Add the coconut flour and the chicken broth and whisk together thoroughly. Allow the sauce to simmer until it reduces and thickens; this should take approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Take the skillet off the cooker and add lemon juice, butter, and chopped olives. Mix together thoroughly. Take the chicken tenders out of the oven, pour the sauce over it, garnish with the lemon slices and parsley.
Now, let’s go to another candida chicken recipe.
Candida Chicken stew and green chili
Serve hot garnished with lime wedges and fresh cilantros, this makes a delicious smoky meal for lunch or dinner.
- 2 tablespoons coconut or olive oil
- ½ cup zucchini (cut into ½ inch slices)
- ½ cup yellow squash (cut into ½ inch slices)
- ½ cup onion coarsely chopped
- 2 stalks celery (thinly sliced)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces shredded chicken (cooked)
- ½ cup green chilies (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon oregano (dried)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 piece avocado (Sliced)
- 1 piece cilantro (fresh)
- 1 piece Lime wedges
- Heat oil over medium heat in a Dutch oven. Add the yellow squash, zucchini, celery, garlic and onion. Stir the ingredients occasionally until they start to soften. This should take no more than 5 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken broth and allow the mixture to boil. Turn the heat down and add the shredded chicken, dried oregano, green chilies and salt and pepper.
- Cover the stew and allow it to simmer over a medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir the lime juice into the stew just before serving. Garnish the bowl of stew with lime wedges, fresh cilantro and sliced avocado.
Candida chicken recipe – pot pie
Chicken pot pie is one of those mouth watering comfort foods. It’s rich, warm, creamy, loaded with chicken and vegetables covered with a tasty golden crust. With this candida diet chicken recipes you will diversify your menu and will please yourself and your family tasty and healthy food.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Serves: 4 to 8 people
Cooking instructions for the filling
- 2 tablespoons of olive or coconut oil
- ¼ cup of minced onion
- The white part of a leek, thinly sliced
- 1 thinly sliced yellow squash
- 8 spears of asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups of chicken stock and 1 additional cup if required
- ¼ cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of arrowroot powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 2 to three cups of cubed chicken, cooked
- 1 tablespoon of minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of mince fresh tarragon
Ingredients for the topping batter
- ½ a cup of coconut flour
- ½ a teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ a teaspoon of salt
- ½ a teaspoon of pepper
- 4 eggs
- ½ a cup of melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Minced parsley to garnish
- In a large frying pan over a medium temperature, heat the oil. Add the leak, onion, asparagus and yellow squash. Fry until tender, this should take no more than 6 minutes. Add the coconut milk and 2 cups of chicken stock. Allow the mixture to boil lightly.
- In a small bowl, combine a tablespoon of cold water and the arrowroot powder. Mix the ingredients together thoroughly and slowly add the vegetable mixture, stir constantly until it thickens. Add the salt and pepper, stir in the herbs and the cooked chicken. Transfer the filling from the pot pie into a 13 by 9 inch baking dish and set it to one side.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl add the coconut oil, eggs, coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of water and apple cider vinegar. Whisk the ingredients together until the mixture begins to froth. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
- Spoon the topping batter over the pot pie filling in eight equal portions. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until the top has turned golden brown in color, has started to bubble and is slightly crusty. Divide onto plates, garnish with minced parsley and serve.
We have shown a little bit Candida chicken recipe. They are a large number. If they like you, then stay with us. Subscribe to our news, that would be the first to receive fresh and interesting posts from our site.