Cholesterol diet: dietary rules and detailed menu
Although many people believe that cholesterol is a harmful substance that harms the body, this is not entirely true. Due to this substance, there are many functions in the body: it participates in the formation of hormones, regulates nervous functions, normalizes the digestion and synthesis of vitamin D.
But it is worth paying attention to the level of cholesterol, since with its excess there can be serious disturbances.
It is the cholesterol diet that is aimed at reducing this substance. The main task of this method is to exclude from the menu food with a high level of fat.
So let's find out what the essence of this food is, what principles and rules should be observed during this diet.
The main essence and purpose of this diet is to remove excess cholesterol from the body. You can eat any food and do not need to starve yourself.
It is desirable to abandon high-calorie foods. Of course, you should not completely abandon fats, it is best to switch to useful fats – for sunflower, olive, corn, safflower oil.
Before you start a diet, it is recommended to consult a nutritionist. Eating this method should not be more than a week, after a short time you can repeat it.
Remember the basic principles of the diet:
- Eliminate all fatty foods. From meat it is necessary to use chicken meat, from dairy products only skim.
Preference is given to grain or rye bread.
- During cooking, use vegetable oils – sunflower, corn, olive.
- Completely eliminate from the menu margarine and butter.
- Remove from the diet products such as sausages, sausage, pates, meat rolls, ham and canned food. It is in this food contains a high level of cholesterol.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Do not forget about physical activity. Together with a healthy diet, they will only benefit.
Consider an approximate menu for a week with a cholesterol diet:
- for breakfast you should eat whole-grain bread with vegetable oil and tomato;
- snack – drink low-fat yogurt and eat an orange;
- We have dinner with boiled or fried beef, stewed rice and fresh cucumber salad;
- snack – baking from whole-grain flour and natural juice from apples;
- We dine with potatoes with broccoli baked in the oven and low-fat cheese, vegetable salad;
- breakfast cereal from whole-grain cereals with bold milk, and fresh carrots;
- we bite the curd mass with fruit sliced and banana;
- We have dinner with boiled chicken meat with mashed potatoes and beetroot salad;
- snack – a glass of kefir low fat and one tomato;
- in the evening you should eat a salad of lentils and bell peppers with a slice of whole wheat flour;
- breakfast kefir with a roll of wholemeal flour;
- for lunch we eat carrots and drink with natural apple juice;
- for dinner we eat fish, baked in the oven, boiled potatoes and washed down with compote of peaches without sugar;
- for dinner you can eat toasts from rye bread with low-fat cheese and a salad of Peking cabbage, tomatoes and bell peppers.
- In the morning, you should sit down a porridge of whole grain cereal with bold milk and drink a glass of natural apple juice;
- snack with a salad of carrots and apples and a slice of rye bread;
- We have dinner with boiled chicken meat with boiled potatoes, vegetable salad;
- for lunch you should eat fat-free cottage cheese with fruit;
- supper with a salad of beans dressed with yoghurt and a slice of black bread;
- We eat breakfast with a bun with low-fat cheese and tomato;
- snack with grapes and hard cheese;
- for lunch you can eat boiled pasta with chicken meat and spinach, a vegetable salad;
- for lunch you can drink low-fat yogurt;
- in the evening you should eat boiled chicken with potatoes and sweet pepper.
- In the morning you should eat a piece of rye bread with ham and sweet pepper;
- we bite cottage cheese with fruit and a banana;
- for lunch you can eat soy meat in Korean, rice porridge with a slice of ham, a tomato salad with vegetable oil dressing;
- we have a snack with an apple;
- supper with boiled chicken meat with potatoes and garnish of vegetables;
- We eat cereals from whole-grain cereals and drink a glass of fruit yogurt;
- for lunch you should eat a salad of fruits and drink everything with natural apple juice;
- we have lunch with a chicken thigh with garlic and boiled potatoes;
- snack with tomato and mozzarella cheese;
- we are having a salad of cucumbers with dill-yoghurt dressing and a slice of rye bread.
A list of laxative products is available on our website.
On the diet of Ani Lorak after childbirth read in the article. Menu and sports rules.
On the beneficial properties of turmeric for weight loss here.
Recipes of dietary dishes without cholesterol
Boiled meat baked in a sauce with cheese
Products that will be needed for this dish:
- 300 gram of beef;
- a pair of pieces of cheese of a solid variety;
- 20 grams of low-fat sour cream (20%);
- 100 grams of bold milk;
- 1 / 3 a glass of flour;
- vegetable oil;
- a little table salt.
- The meat is washed with cool water and dried. Then cut it into large pieces.
- We put water on average fire, add salt and bring it to a boil. Boiling water drops meat and boils to the full.
- Ready meat is taken out of the water, cut into small pieces. The cheese is rubbed with a small grater.
- Prepare the sauce. The flour should be fried without oil in a frying pan until light yellow. Cool and sieve. Mix it with vegetable oil and add milk to this mass. Boil sauce 10 minutes, stirring constantly. At the end it must be filtered and salt.
- Lubricate the baking sheet with vegetable oil and pour a little sauce on it, lay out pieces of meat, top with the remainder of the sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. Ready meat should be served with sour cream.
Ragout from cauliflower and aubergines
The following components will be needed:
- 300 gram of cauliflower;
- 200 gram of eggplant;
- lettuce leaves or beet tops – 20 grams;
- 2 the tomato;
- vegetable oil;
- green bunch;
- a little salt;
- sour cream sauce – 100 grams.
For sour cream sauce you will need:
- 100 grams of low-fat sour cream;
- vegetable oil – 10 gram;
- 100 grams of water;
- 10 gram of flour;
- a little salt.
- Dry the flour in a frying pan, constantly mixing with a wooden spatula.
- Then mix it with vegetable oil.
- Dilute the mixture with water and boil 90 minutes.
- Filter the mixture and mix it with sour cream. We cook for 5 more minutes.
- Inflorescences of cauliflower put in a saucepan with salted water and boil on medium heat until half cooked.
- We clean the eggplants from the skin and cut them into cubes. We put a frying pan on the fire, pour oil and pour out slices of eggplant. Eggplants salted and poured water. Stew them until half cooked.
- Cut finely the leaves of the salad. Tomatoes are cut into slices.
- Boiled cabbage we put in a frying pan with aubergines, add there slices of tomatoes and chopped lettuce leaves.
- Vegetables pour sauce and stew for 20 minutes.
For a salad, the following ingredients are required:
- 100 grams of boiled peeled shrimp;
- potatoes – 3 pieces;
- fresh cucumbers – 2 pieces;
- apple – 1 piece;
- green peas – 50 gram;
- a bunch of green onions;
- vegetable oil;
- a little table salt.
- Shrimp washed and put into a saucepan. Fill them with water, add salt and boil it. After boiling, cook for another 5 minutes.
Then remove from heat and leave in hot water for 20 minutes.
- We clean the boiled shrimps – we separate the neck and remove the shell.
- Potatoes should be boiled in the skin in salted water until cooked. Then take it out of the water, cool it, peel it and cut it into small cubes.
- Apples are peeled, peeled the seeds and cut into small slices.
- Cucumbers and green onions should be cut into strips.
- Mix in a bowl of prawns with potatoes, apples, cucumbers, green peas, straws of green onions and season with vegetable oil.
How to bring the level of cholesterol back to normal will help you learn the video.
Table of cholesterol content in foods
Using this table you can at home determine the level of cholesterol, which is contained in the products. In addition, it will be an indispensable assistant during the making of the menu and in the preparation of dishes with a low cholesterol content.
Folk remedies for cholesterol control
- Linseed oil. It is an effective remedy in the fight against cholesterol, which is still known since the time of the Second World War. In the morning on an empty stomach you should drink 2 st. spoons of linseed oil;
- Tincture of honey, dill and roots of valerian. For preparation it is required – 2 a glass of honey, dry collection of valerian root – 2 st.lozhki, a glass of dill seeds, 2 liters of boiling water.
All the ingredients should be covered in a thermos and pour boiling water. Further we insist day.
Take this tincture you need to 1 st.lnki 3 times a day.
In addition, during this diet reduces excess weight, all accumulated fat deposits quickly go away.
The main thing – observe all the rules and do not eat foods with high cholesterol.
Will help choose products that reduce cholesterol, video.
Hey. I even did not know that there are such drugs for slimming, and it's very good to make them in syrups, pills, tablets.
And women also 3-4 times a week doing exercises?
Exercise for stretching is only for those who are professionally engaged in their body for example bodybuilders.
Kiwi used to be like a fairy fruit, now it is sold in every grocery store. Very good.