Correctly composed diet for the blood group
Diet for the blood group was developed by two generations of doctors D'Adamo. In their opinion, in the course of evolution, the biochemistry of organisms changed drastically, and therefore people with different blood groups should adhere to a different menu with a diet for weight loss, taking into account the individual characteristics of the body: the digestive system, the immune system, the acidity level.
Effective diet for the blood group for weight loss
A diet for weight loss by blood group was developed by Dr. Peter D'Adamo, based on his father's research. The doctor believes that in order to lose weight, you do not need to starve and count the daily calorie content of your menu. The diet suggested by him supposes the use in the diet of products useful for the digestive system that allow normalizing the work of the gastrointestinal tract, improve metabolism, remove harmful toxins and toxins from the body. For each group, you need a different diet menu.
Diet for 1 blood type
Diet for the first blood group is prescribed for weight loss, strengthening the immune system, with diseases of the digestive system and in order to normalize the metabolism. These people – born hunters and meat-eaters. It is believed that it was from them in the process of natural selection occurred the remaining blood groups.
In their diet menu should be present foods with high protein content: low-fat varieties of meat, sea fish, seafood, as well as cereals (except wheat).
In people of the first blood group with positive and negative rhesus, according to Dr. D'Adamo, a slow metabolism, so their diet should be dominated by protein foods and complex carbohydrates. On their digestion the body spends a lot of energy, significantly exceeding their caloric content, which helps to lose weight.
In the diet menu for 1 blood group should be present:
- Red meat;
- By-products: liver, kidneys, heart;
- Sea fish and seafood;
- Olive and linseed oil;
- Vegetables: sweet potato, beans, pumpkin, Jerusalem artichoke, turnip, leek, broccoli;
- Algae, sea kale, parsley, spinach, ground pepper, curry;
- Sprouted grain;
- Prunes, apples, plums, cherries, figs, cherry plums.
Of drinks with a diet for 1 blood group is recommended to use teas (green and lime), fruit drinks, broths and tinctures of berries.
You should exclude the following products from your menu:
- Pork and gooseberry;
- Sausage products (especially ham and bacon);
- Fatty milk and sour-milk products;
- Corn, peanuts, lentils;
- Macaroni and bakery products from wheat;
- Mayonnaise, ketchup and vinegar;
- Cabbage, potatoes;
- Oranges, melon, strawberries, avocados;
- Strong coffee and tea, carbonated and alcoholic drinks.
Menu for the first blood group:
Cream-soup with shrimps
Rassolnik. Prunes, dried apricots
Beef meatballs in tomato sauce
Chicken bouillon. Chicken fillet
Turkey fillet with seaweed
Cow rabbit stew with vegetables
Beef with rice. Spinach
Lightly salted herring. Baked vegetables: sweet potato, bell pepper
Braised lamb. A fresh vegetable salad
Slightly salted salmon. Jerusalem artichoke
Rye cakes. Honey
Baked turkey with vegetables
Veal in a creamy sauce. Vegetable mix
Diet for 2 blood type
It is believed that 2 blood type originated because of the transition from hunting to farming. Proceeding from these arguments, "agrarians" should adhere to a menu consisting of vegetables, fruits, cereals and cereals. According to Dr. D'Adamo, it is recommended that meat be excluded from the diet of representatives of this blood of negative and positive rhesus. It is allowed to use lean poultry (chicken, turkey), as well as fish.
In the diet menu, people with 2 blood type should predominate:
- Fish (carp, mackerel, perch, cod, sardines, trout);
- Cereals and cereals (gluten-containing in limited quantities);
- Vegetables and legumes;
- Fruits: pineapple, grapefruit, apricot, plums, figs, lemon;
- Vegetable oil;
- Brewed coffee, green tea, juices (except orange).
People with 2 blood type are advised to exclude from the diet menu the following products:
- Red and fatty meat;
- Sugar and sweets;
- Bread and bakery products from wheat;
- Eggplants, beans, potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives;
- Bananas, mangoes, oranges, tangerines, papayas, mangoes, melons, coconuts;
- Black tea, carbonated and alcoholic drinks, orange juice.
Table of products for diets according to the 2 blood group:
Vegetable cream soup. Sardines
Cod liver. Beet Salad
Shchi. Turkey fillets
Baked perch. String beans in creamy sauce
Chicken fillet. Vegetable stew
Roast champignons in creamy sauce
Bouillon. Chicken fillet
Cutlets from turkey. Carrot salad
Bouillon. Stewed vegetables
Hake baked in the oven with vegetables
Salad of cabbage with apple
Julienne of chicken and champignons
Mackerel stuffed with vegetables
Diet for 3 blood type
It is believed that 3 blood type originated during the peak of immigration, the development of new territories. People with 3 blood group are adaptive to changes in nutritionI, are distinguished by a strong digestive and immune system. The diet for weight loss of representatives of this blood is more gentle, balanced and diverse.
Omnivorous "nomads" with a diet for weight loss are acceptable: meat, dairy products, vegetables, cereals, legumes. High content of alkali in their body allows you to consume protein and fats. However, the abuse of fatty foods can lead to the accumulation of toxins, according to Peter D'Adamo. Only a balanced menu combined with moderate physical loads will achieve the desired result.
People with 3 blood type are shown eating in the menu with the following foods:
- Meat: lamb, beef, rabbit meat, venison, veal;
- Dairy and sour-milk products: natural yoghurts, homemade curds and cheese, kefir;
- Fish and seafood: salmon, cod, perch, pike, mackerel, halibut, flounder;
- Vegetables: White, colored and Brussels sprouts, beets, bell peppers, eggplants;
- Fruits: bananas, papaya, plums, pineapple, grapes;
- Legumes: beans, soybeans, beans;
- Ginger, horseradish, parsley, kari;
- Green and herbal teas, decoctions, tinctures.
When dieting it is recommended to exclude from your diet:
- Meat and poultry: pork, horse meat, chicken meat, ducklings, goose meat;
- Fish and seafood: khamsu, octopus, hamsu, barracuda, oysters;
- Dairy products: ice cream, Swiss and melted cheese;
- Eggs: duck, quail, goose;
- Cereals: buckwheat, wheat, corn;
- Beans: beans, lentils, peas;
- Vegetables: Jerusalem artichoke, tomatoes, pumpkin, olives, radish, radish;
- Peanut, rapeseed, coconut oil;
- Tomato paste, starch, gelatin.
Menu for the week for the 3 diet:
Braised lamb. Rice
Omelet. Oat cookies
Baked flounder. Grilled vegetables
Fig. Halibut fillet
Cabbage rolls with beef meat
Rabbit in creamy sauce
Muesli. Raisins, dried apricots
Cod fillets. Salad from white cabbage
Fillet of beef. Vegetable stew
Borscht of beef
Mackerel baked with vegetables
Natural yoghurt. Banana
Solyanka from selected meat
Diet for 4 blood type
Diet for weight loss with the 4 blood group is marked by many restrictions in the menu. People with a rare 4 blood group have a slow metabolism and a weak gastrointestinal tract, Peter D'Adamo believes. With a diet, you should include in your menu vitamins and supplements, seaweed and foods high in polysaccharides.
People with 4 blood type are advised to use the menu with a diet:
- Lamb, turkey, rabbit, lamb;
- Red fish, cod liver, sturgeon, tuna;
- Kefir, ryazhenka, cottage cheese and sour cream, natural yogurt;
- Soy, millet, rice, barley, oatmeal;
- Eggplants, onions, carrots, beets, cucumbers, broccoli, cauliflower;
- Grapes, cherries, watermelon, kiwi, plums, grapefruit;
- Walnuts, peanuts;
- Vegetable juices, green and ginger tea.
It should be excluded from the menu when dieting people with 4 blood type:
- Pork, veal, beef, chicken, ducklings;
- Bacon, ham, smoked sausages;
- Herring, halibut, eel, pangasius, anchovies, mollusks;
- Parmesan cheese, whole milk;
- Buckwheat, corn flour and flakes;
- Corn, potatoes, artichokes, tomatoes, radish, beans;
- Almonds, pistachios.
Menu for the 4 diet for the week:
Slightly salted salmon. Cauliflower in batter
Lamb with vegetables on the grill
Bouillon. Turkey fillets
Cod liver. Beet Salad
Turkey baked with vegetables
Homemade cottage cheese, dressed with natural yogurt
2 eggs are soft. Grapefruit
Baked sturgeon fillets. Cucumber rolls
Rabbit in sour cream sauce
Pilaf from mutton. Eggplant puree
Recipes for a diet for the blood group:
Chicken of tobacco
Chicken thoroughly wash, dry, cut along the brisket and unfold as a book. Put the carcass on a cutting board, cover it with a food film from above and slightly repel it to become flat. Finely chop garlic. On all sides grate the chicken with a mixture of pepper, salt and garlic. Fry the chicken with the olive oil frying pan heated under pressure (for example, a pan of a suitable diameter filled with water) for 15 minutes on each side. Squeeze the juice out of the lemon, mix it with chopped garlic. Put the chicken on a plate, sprinkle with lemon sauce.
The chicken of the tobacco is varied by the piquant taste of the diet menu of people with the first blood group.
Pepper is cleaned of seeds, cut into thin strips. Cabbage finely chop, a little salt, sahar, wrinkle. Parsley or dill to taste to grind. Mix cabbage with pepper and herbs, mix, season with vegetable oil.
People with a second blood group are recommended to include a vitamin salad from cabbage in their diet menu.
Beef is washed, dried, cut into pieces, with a diameter of 2 cm. Pepper is peeled from seeds, onion from peel, cut vegetables with cubes, diameter 1 cm. In a heated frying pan with olive oil, fry onion first, then pepper and garlic, let cool. Potatoes are boiled in a uniform, peeled, cut into squares, fried in a frying pan, let cool. In a frying pan, melt the butter, spread the beef, fry from all sides until completely ready, then pour the sauce Demiglas, salt, pepper, stew for 5 minutes. In the center of the plate we spread the fried vegetables, from above we spread the roast from the beef. If desired, you can decorate the dish with chopped dill.
The diet of people with a third blood group allows for a menu of excellent roast beef.
Boil the rice. We put half the sheet of Nori on the mat. We spread the rice from above, distribute it evenly throughout the sheet, without pressing it. On the one hand we leave "Nori" for 1cm not covered with rice. We turn it over so that the rice is below, and the algae from above. Spread in the middle of the cheese, evenly distributed, not reaching both ends.
We roll the roll and use the mat to make it the right shape. Sharp knife thinly sliced salted salmon. We wrap the fish with rice. With a mat we press the fish to the rice. Cut into 8 equal parts, put the rolls on a plate. Served with mustabi mustard, ginger and soy sauce.
Films "Philadelphia" will bring a piquancy in the diet menu of people with the fourth blood group.