Cottage cheese diet and its varieties: optimal weight loss
Cottage cheese is an indispensable component of many effective diets based on the principle of a healthy diet. This delicious and healthy product, containing the protein necessary for our body, gives an excellent sense of satiety and does not contribute to a set of extra pounds. That is why, the cottage cheese diet has established itself as the best way to get rid of excess weight and to bring order to the work of all organs. Diet on curd is used by dietitians not only as an effective means for losing weight, but also in the treatment of diseases such as diabetes, atherosclerosis, inadequate blood circulation, hypertension with obesity, liver and biliary tract diseases.
His majesty is cottage cheese!
Home-made cottage cheese is one of the most popular dairy products used in dietary nutrition of people of all age categories. And this is not surprising, because the benefits of this product is invaluable, and the beneficial effect on the body – is extremely large. Cottage cheese is rich in iron, zinc, fluorine, phosphorus, sodium and magnesium. It includes vitamins such as A, E, P and B2, which strengthen immunity and positively influence vision. Thanks to the vitamin D contained in it, cottage cheese and dishes from it contribute to improving metabolism and skin regeneration processes.
The minerals present in the curd strengthen the bones and make the nervous system work. And the abundant content of calcium allows you to maintain the feminine beauty. The main advantage of cottage cheese in comparison with other lactic products is its high content of proteins, which are highly digestible. In addition, cottage cheese:
- Promotes the assimilation of food, stimulating the work of the gastrointestinal tract and improving the assimilation of other food products.
- Rejuvenates and prevents aging, inhibiting the activity of putrefactive microorganisms in the intestines and removing toxins from the body.
- Eliminates excess weight due to contained in its composition of methionine, responsible for the breakdown of fats.
- Strengthens teeth and bones, due to the maintenance of a large amount of calcium and phosphorus.
- Helps remove cholesterol from the body, reducing the risk of atherosclerosis.
- Used to prevent heart, liver, kidney and lung diseases.
For the listed qualities of cottage cheese, along with low calorie and high nutritional value of this product, nutritionists include it in various diet for weight loss.
Diet for the week of cottage cheese: it is delicious to lose weight – it is possible!
The optimal cottage cheese diet is a real salvation for lovers of dairy products, dreaming of a slender figure. Unlike many fast diets, the curd method of weight loss does not create a stressful situation for the body and does not harm overall health. As you might guess, the basis of the diet is cottage cheese. However, not on it alone is built a diet. The diet is designed for 7 days, after which it is burnt from 4 to 6 kilograms of excess weight. This method is suitable, both for people with significant excess weight, and for women who want to slightly adjust their figure. You can use this program for pregnant and lactating mothers, after consulting with a doctor.
In the process of losing weight, a taboo is introduced for fatty and fried foods, flour, sweet, salt, spices, coffee, sweet tea and alcohol.
What you can eat, except for cottage cheese: it opens a secret!
The menu of the curd diet differs depending on its variety. So, when mono-cottage cheese diet is allowed to use only cottage cheese, sometimes diluting it with dried apricots, raisins, prunes, nuts and honey. Curd – fruit diet involves additional consumption of fruits, egg-curd diet includes in the diet of eggs, kefir-curd – kefir.
Consider the most popular options for curd slimming for a week.
Curd and kefir diet
With this method of losing weight, the diet should include 300 gram of cottage cheese and 1,5 liters of 1% kefir. The daily volume of food is divided into 5-6 receptions and is used in turn. Duration of the diet is 5-7 days, during which it "leaves" from 5 to 8 kilograms of excess weight. The diet saturates the body with enough protein, which prevents dizziness and drowsiness.
Cottage cheese diet for 7 days: menu for effective weight loss
- Breakfast: a glass of orange juice, 30 gram muesli, filled with 90 ml. milk.
- Dinner: curd casserole with 50 grams of ham, 100 grams of boiled potatoes, 50 grams of watercress.
- Dinner: 50 grams of boiled crab meat, a slice of bread with bran, buttered butter.
- Breakfast: a glass of grapefruit juice, 30 grams of corn flakes with 100 ml. milk.
- Dinner: 100 gram cod fillets, 2 boiled potatoes, a snack of 100 gram of dietary cottage cheese with half an egg, half a pickle cucumber, parsley and cucumber brine.
- Dinner: 200 ml. vegetable soup with cheese, a slice of bread.
- Breakfast: 2 slices of bread from wholemeal flour, smeared with butter and berry jam.
- Dinner: Curd, baked with kohlrabi, carrots, peas, cheese, egg and spices.
- Dinner: 50 grams of boiled crab meat, a piece of bran bread and butter.
- Breakfast: 30 grams of low-fat boiled meat, cucumber, a piece of bread with bran.
- Dinner: Cottage cheese with cheese, sweet pepper, onions and lettuce, a piece of bran bread.
- Dinner: curd casserole with berries.
- Breakfast: 30 grams of boiled turkey, a slice of bread and butter, a glass of grapefruit juice.
- Dinner: 250 grams of low-fat cottage cheese with strawberries, sugar, a spoonful of lemon juice and muesli.
- Dinner: Curd with fresh cucumber and herbs.
- Breakfast: a glass of orange juice, 30 gram muesli with milk.
- Dinner: casserole from cottage cheese, eggs, mango, lemon zest, raspberries, butter, starch and sugar, compote of rhubarb.
- Dinner: 50 gram of hake fillet with vegetables.
- Breakfast: 2 slices of bread from wholemeal flour, smeared with butter and honey.
- Dinner: Cucumber-curd puree from cottage cheese, yogurt, cucumber, radish and sugar, a slice of bread.
- Dinner: 200 gram of soup-puree from zucchini, slice of bran bread.
Such a varied menu of curd diets gives tremendous results. At the same time, during a break between the main meals, you can eat an apple, an orange or grapefruit, drink green tea, a rose hips broth or mineral water without gases.
Egg and cottage cheese diet
In this version of weight loss, in addition to cottage cheese, it is allowed to eat eggs, vegetables and honey. The diet is based on limiting caloric intake, by reducing portions of food. The approximate menu of such a diet on 3 day is as follows:
A glass of warm water on an empty stomach, 2 whipped raw eggs with a spoon of honey for breakfast. Lunch: 100 gram of low-fat cheese, half a spoonful of honey, a cup of tea. Dinner: vegetable broth with crisp bran.
Breakfast of the first day. Lunch: 100 grams of low-fat cottage cheese, mixed with one raw egg and a teaspoon of honey. Dinner: 150 grams of boiled chicken or fish, salad of tomatoes and cucumbers.
The breakfast is the same. Lunch: a piece of bran bread with a slice of low-fat cheese, vegetable salad dressed with olive oil. Dinner: 1 boiled egg or 100 gram of cottage cheese, vegetable salad with olive oil and lemon juice.
To suppress appetite, you are allowed to eat half a grapefruit or 1 green apple.
Cottage cheese diet: reviews and results
Cottage cheese diet and its varieties are very popular in our country. This balanced way of losing weight has allowed many women to lose weight and shape their body. The regularity of the diet is that, the greater the initial weight, the more kilograms you can lose. So, a woman with a weight of 90 kg. could lose for a week 8 kg. excess weight, a lady weighing 71 kg. – dropped 4 kg., And a girl with a body weight of 60 kg. got rid of 3, 6 kg.
Video about the useful properties of cottage cheese
Video on how to choose the right cottage cheese
Reviews about cottage cheese diet
It seems to me that a cottage cheese diet is a suitable option to get rid of excess weight and gently clean the intestines. "Correct" curd lactobacilli and thermophiles are useful for microflora and improve metabolism. Therefore, it is better to take special starter cultures, then you get a real home-made cottage cheese, and not a "curd product" with starch. I ordered all sorts of leaven, now I use Bakdzdra, it's better not to think about quality and price.
And what should be the fat content of cottage cheese? I used to take the President 0,2%, but somehow I do not like it, it's dry, it's hard to eat, and it's expensive. I also started trying to cook cottage cheese at home recently, while I was not determined with starter cultures, but Bakzdrav is really one of the best, I like that it's inexpensive, one packet for three liters of milk goes, it's profitable. But I can not understand the fat content of milk, many say that completely fat-free cottage cheese is not so useful, others are categorically against fatty .