The deadlift with the bar – technique of the exercise:
- Be in front of the bar weight loaded with the right weight.
- Sit down, bending your knees, lean forward, bending in the belt. Trying to keep your back straight, grab the neck with an average grip (brushes shoulder width apart, palms facing down). This will be your starting position. Tip: If it's difficult for you to hold the bar using this grip, take it with a back-up grip or use the wrist straps.
- On exhalation begin to rise, straightening your legs, while straightening your torso. In the straightened position, move the chest forward and remove the scapula. The situation should resemble a soldier standing at attention.
- Return to the starting position, bending the knees, while tilting the body forward, bending at the waist. Do not forget to keep your back bent at the waist. When the bars of the bar touch the floor, this means that you have reached the home position and are ready to perform the following repetition.
- Carry out the necessary number of repetitions.
Attention: refrain from performing this exercise if you have problems with back or waist. Carefully ensure that the back is bent in the lower back during the whole exercise, otherwise you can injure your back. If you have doubts about the chosen weight, it is better to take less than a greater weight.
Variations: also you can perform this exercise using dumbbells.
There is no use for big weights on a small number of repetitions, take such weight that would make 15 – 20 repetitions on the first approach. If the exercise is done on an ongoing basis, the weight of the bar will grow very quickly. The first time to do life and put weight on 2 repetitions, this is the key to a successful hernia, and other injuries.
What is the difference from conventional deadlift, which is also presented on your website?
That's it. From small weight and no results. Weight less do normally, and slightly increase – that's all, stupor. In my opinion, it is necessary to have a congenital predisposition to physical exercises in order to do this.
I do not agree. Just gradually increase the weight and it goes, and it's going great!
Exercise for idiots. When I was doing, I could not do it more than two or three times. Even after resting for ten or more minutes, I could not raise the bar at all. That is, the author of the article wants to say that for those two or three times that I can overpower, I have muscular mass? In my opinion, this is absurd.
And it's not destiny to take a smaller weight?
So from a small weight does not grow anything)
What does not grow? Hernia?
strength does not grow and muscles, fool
possessing such information can be assumed without any arguments that the fool here is you.