Gastritis is an inflammation of the gastric mucosa, it is one of the most common diseases. If a person does not follow a certain diet, then this ailment can develop into an ulcer or into a stomach cancer.
Inflammation of the gastric mucosa is very common in the life of every person. Many older people have different forms of the disease, and because of malnutrition, young people are increasingly confronted with a similar problem.
- feeling of heaviness after eating;
- acid taste in the mouth;
- fast saturation;
- lack of appetite.
Usually the term "gastritis" is used to refer to various inflammatory processes of the gastric mucosa. With this disease, the mucous membrane can no longer function normally (the initial digestion of food).
Of course, the first thing that bothers you is pain. Very often, this pain can be stopped with the help of a small amount of food, but one should not be mistaken, the problem will not disappear. Often, this disease can be caused when:
- hasty eating of food;
- eating too cold or hot food;
- consumption of spicy and salty foods.
However, no matter how strange it may sound, gastritis can also be asymptomatic. For this reason, it is worthwhile to visit the doctor for periods and check your stomach for inflammation.
With gastritis, two forms are usually considered: chronic and acute. Both forms have their own kinds and their own symptoms.
Acute gastritis is a sudden inflammation or swelling in the stomach. This can cause severe and aching pain. However, the pain is temporary and usually does not last long. Acute gastritis is divided into:
- Catarrhal – occurs when you use an undesirable product, as well as stressful situations.
- Fibrous – the cause of the disease is infection, poisoning with salts and acids.
- Corrosive – often occurs when the walls of the stomach are damaged by concentrated acids and salts.
- Phlegmonous – appears with various injuries, the process of decay begins, and complications can cause a stomach ulcer.
What should be the diet menu for gastritis with high acidity? You will find the answer on our website
How to eat properly, if you suffer from heartburn – we razkazyvaem here
Symptomatology depends on the form of the disease, for example acute gastritis, characterizes the following symptoms:
- frequent pain that may worsen before or after eating;
- nausea, often occurs after eating;
- severe heartburn;
- sour belch;
- diarrhea or constipation;
- increased salivation;
- frequent vomiting, accompanied by a sour smell or bitter taste.
In addition to everything that was listed above, there may be: weakness, fever, sweating, as well as tachycardia (heart palpitations).
Chronic gastritis occurs when the lining of the stomach becomes inflamed. Bacteria, alcohol consumption, certain medications, stress or other problems with the immune system, can lead to inflammation. When there is inflammation, the lining of the stomach is deformed and loses some of its protective cells. This can also cause early saturation. Causes of chronic disease:
- damage to the bacterium helicobacter pylori, which very often infects different areas of the stomach (Helicobacter pylori);
- ejection of bile from the duodenum into the stomach (reflux gastritis);
- the negative effect of immune cells against the gastric mucosa (autoimmune gastritis).
Chronic gastritis affects much more and more seriously than acute gastritis. For a very long time, at the very beginning of the onset of the disease, the inflammation process is completely asymptomatic. But over time, the disease begins to progress, and then the following symptoms occur:
- constant taste of rot in the mouth;
- bloating, rumbling and raspiranie;
- after eating, dull pain and heaviness may occur;
- hair becomes brittle and dry;
- nails are gradually exfoliated;
- there is anemia.
In addition, chronic gastritis occurs in different parts of the stomach and is divided into 3-type:
- Antral – occurs in the output compartment.
- FUNDAL – occurs on the bottom of the stomach.
- Pangastritis – spreads over the entire area of the stomach.
This form usually occurs with various exacerbations and remissions. Periodically, the symptomatology disappears, but during an exacerbation, caused by the change of the season, everything can resume with renewed vigor.
Treatment of any form of gastritis is not an easy test. It is necessary to take certain medicines, adhere to a diet, and also to exclude from the diet all tobacco and alcoholic means.
To cure an acute form of gastritis:
- Clear the stomach. For this, the patient is given approximately 400-600 ml of water, after which they induce a vomitive reflex.
- In addition, a gastric umbrella is caused, thanks to which all areas of the stomach are thoroughly washed.
- After cleansing, it's time for a special diet. Doctors forbid food intake for 2 days, the patient will have to keep only on water and tea.
- Then in the diet of the patient include products such as: soft-boiled eggs, liquid slurries and white flour crunches.
- Next, certain medications are prescribed, which reduce the number of stomach pains, as well as vomiting.
But with the chronic form of gastritis, everything is different, since with this form it is necessary to radically change your way of life. A person will have to watch what he eats, try not to get into stressful situations, permanently get rid of bad habits and observe a special diet.
The stomach is a very sensitive and vulnerable human organ. For this reason, one should carefully monitor his health and at the first manifestations of discomfort should contact a specialist.
As mentioned above, to be cured of gastritis, you must follow a diet. So, for example, in the case of a chronic form, the following instructions are required:
- Do not eat fried.
- Refuse from rich meat broths.
- Do not overeat.
- There are often, but few (about 5 times a day).
- Also, it is worth giving up coffee, strong tea, onions, garlic, and everything that can cause heartburn. All the food is cooked and cooked for a couple. Also, avoid products that can cause bloating and gas formation (legumes, cabbage, etc.).
As for acute gastritis, the patient sits on a strict diet for the first two days, he does not eat anything, only drinks tea or water. The most important thing is that the drinks are not too hot or cold.
Further, the patient may have an appetite – this is a good sign. But this does not mean that you can return to your previous eating habits. The diet consists of products that do not irritate the gastric mucosa: low-fat meat, soft-boiled eggs, rice gruel (necessarily liquid), jelly and broth of rose hips.
Your attention 12 rules of nutrition in case of illness:
So that in the future you are not disturbed by unpleasant symptoms, you need to adhere to a special diet that includes certain foods.
For example, with gastritis with high acidity, you can not eat the following foods:
- fresh or warm bread;
- cereals with coarse fiber (legumes, corn, pearl barley);
- fatty meat varieties (pork, chicken, duck);
- various broths;
- smoked meat;
- dairy products.
Also, vegetables with coarse fiber (radish, radish, pumpkin cucumber, etc.), acidic fruits, kvass, coffee, carbonated drinks and various spices are also prohibited.
As for the diet with reduced acidity, then with insufficient amount of hydrochloric acid, the food is not able to digest well, which leads to a poor production of nutrients in the products. This factor can cause significant problems in the human body. In order to normalize your condition, you need to know what products are best avoided:
- should abandon baking;
- try less to consume pearl and bean cereals;
- best of all to give up fatty meat and various canned foods;
- stop eating smoked products;
- Vegetables with coarse fiber and mushrooms;
- berries containing grains (strawberries, raspberries, figs);
- salted and hot cheeses, milk;
- fat and fat;
- spices, alcohol and chocolate.
If a patient with gastritis begins to follow the prescribed diet and monitor what he eats, then his condition will soon improve significantly. He will have more strength, and unpleasant pains will less often disturb him.
As it was found out, many products can be not only resolved at a gastritis, but also curative. Some scientists say that if certain foods are added to the diet, the disease may soon recede. True, at the moment there is no evidence of this theory. But, anyway, it is worthwhile to look at the list of useful products, because nothing terrible will happen if you add them to your diet:
- Avocado helps to reduce the number of harmful bacteria.
- Persimmon and banana help with gastritis with high acidity.
- Broccoli helps to reduce the level of acidity in the stomach.
- Oat porridge heals the damaged walls of the stomach.
- Turmeric suppresses Helicobacter pylori.
Having considered all useful products, let's pay attention to the allowed ones:
- the best way is to consume dried bread, rather than fresh;
- from meat products you can doctor and milk sausage;
- Soups can be exclusively dietary based on vegetables and cereals such as buckwheat or rice;
- meat is better to eat lean. cook, bake or steam;
- soft-boiled eggs, poached;
- with increased acidity it is advised to use as much milk as possible, but with reduced acidity it is impossible to lean on milk, and it is better to completely eliminate it from your diet and start drinking sour-milk products;
- with reduced acidity, you can almost all cereals, except dairy. As for the hung acidity level, only liquid, dairy rice, buckwheat, semolina and oat porridge should be consumed.
For people with low acidity, all vegetables are allowed, except for banned. At a high level of acidity, the following vegetables are allowed: potatoes, carrots, beets, eggplant, zucchini and green peas. As for fruits, in the first case it is necessary to eat citrus, apricots and peaches, in the second it is necessary to use only sweet fruits and berries. From drinks it is possible: teas based on herbs, dog rose, weak cocoa.
Special menu for stomach gastritis
To make it easier to follow a diet, you need to make a menu that will help you in the treatment of gastritis. This menu is designed for a whole week, so you do not have to worry about tomorrow.
2. Omelet, warm water without gas.
3. Potatoes with pieces of meat, jelly.
4. Warm tea with crackers.
5. Chicken cutlet steamed, garnish in the form of vegetables, tea.
2. Kissel with breadcrumbs.
3. Vegetable soup, water.
4. Cookies with tea.
5. Couple and vermicelli.
2. Stale bun with cheese, not strong tea.
3. River fish for a couple with vegetables, jelly.
4. Tea with biscuits and cream.
5. Vegetable casserole, broth of wild rose.
2. Eggs poached and kissel.
3. Light borsch, croutons and tea.
4. Pancakes with milk or tea.
5. Buckwheat porridge with meat, warm water.
2. Cottage cheese with sour cream, sweet compote.
3. Dietary rassolnik, kissel.
4. Biscuits with milk or yogurt.
5. Casserole with fish and vegetables.
2. Herculean porridge, warm tea.
3. Stewed vegetables with meat, jelly.
4. Fruit souffle.
5. Boiled potatoes and chicken.
2. Casserole from cottage cheese, cocoa with milk.
3. Soup with meatballs, tea.
4. Kefir with yesterday's bun.
5. Buckwheat with fish and steamed jelly.
Yet gastritis is a very serious disease that requires proper treatment. In the event of this disease, try to observe the following rules:
- Eat often, but in small quantities.
- Watch what you eat.
- Try not to be nervous.
- Visit your doctor more often.
- Observe the diet.
Video recipe for a delicious lunch with gastritis:
And know that only your health depends on you, because if you do not treat this disease, then in the future gastritis can develop into stomach cancer, and getting rid of it will be much more difficult.
It is strange somehow that chicken meat is considered fatty meat and it is forbidden to sour-milk products.
And is it possible for gastritis to conserve beans with its own juice? Will the disease worsen?
Diet with gastritis of the stomach gives results no worse than modern medicamental remedies. However, it does not adversely affect other organs and systems. The therapeutic menu for the stomach allows you to eat varied and correctly for a long period. The disease in the period of exacerbation requires a special diet and nutrition schedule. Sometimes on the recommendation of a doctor there is a patient with gastritis should lie down.
All the same, the main thing in my opinion is to use less fluid, and there will be no swelling, but spices to edema.
I could not stand it on one water. Tried a diet, but I was only up until the evening. Although feel.
Slacker diets here are given, I was hoping to find here something like abc, ad and similar diets From the summer I.
A good drug, most importantly – do not overdo it with a dosage, which seems to have been a couple of times.