Diet 5 tablespoons for weight loss: turn to a healthy lifestyle
One of the most popular diets at the moment is the 5 diet of table spoons, which is not just a diet that allows you to bring your weight back to normal, but a way of life that you must adhere to throughout your life.
Nutritionists claim that most fat people can not cope with a constant hunger for the reason that they have a stomach stretched. This is due to the constant use of large amounts of food and fluid, due to which the walls of the stomach begin to stretch. Therefore for them even short-term diets are a big test, since even after eating the stomach does not fill up completely, there is free space in it, which causes hunger.
The 5 diet of table spoons is aimed at reducing the stomach volume to a normal state, at which rapid saturation occurs. Accordingly, that having reduced the stomach, you can get rid and superfluous kgs. The main thing is to survive the first week – one and a half, and then you can easily go to a healthy lifestyle and lose those extra pounds.
The rules of the 5 diet of table spoons
There are certain rules, the implementation of which will allow you to achieve the set goals:
- the amount of food eaten at a time should not exceed 200 g (5 tablespoons or 15 teaspoons);
- you can eat anything and anytime, the main thing is that the break between meals is at least 3 hours;
- Almost all drinks are allowed, but only sugar-free;
- Solid foods (cheeses, vegetables and fruits) must be weighed before use;
- consumption of salt should be reduced to a minimum, since it causes appetite;
- it is necessary to drink a lot of liquid, but immediately after a meal it can not be done, because the walls of the stomach will also begin to stretch and there will be no sense in observing the diet.
As you can see, the rules are very simple. Even a child can fulfill them. Observance of all these rules will allow you to get rid of 5 kg per week. Continue to follow the diet is recommended and after the weight is normalized. According to nutritionists, the body adapts to everything and once the weight returns to normal, it will stop falling and will be in the same pair.