Diet 800 calories: basic principles, results
What just do not go our women to look slim and fit! They are willing to expose themselves to various tests. And it's not even about debilitating workouts in the gym, but about strict restrictions in food and even starvation.
Diet 800 kcal is no exception. It assumes the consumption of a very small amount of food, the daily caloric content of which should not exceed 800 kcal. And this despite the fact that doctors do not recommend reducing the daily caloric content when losing weight below 1200 kcal. Agree, the difference is large, but this daily caloric content helps to effectively combat excess kilograms.
In just a few weeks, you can reset from 3 to 6 kg in weight, and this is not the limit. And due to the fact that the protein diet is based on the diet of this diet, weight loss is not due to cleansing the body, but by burning fatty deposits. At the same time, the muscle mass remains unchanged, which is very important for many!
And due to the fact that the diet contains a sufficient amount of carbohydrates, the body is saturated with energy, and a person creates a wonderful mood. In addition, the 800 calorie diet assumes the consumption of a large number of fresh fruits and vegetables that are rich in fiber and are able to quench the feeling of hunger for a long time.
In general, the diet of 800 calories per day is a balanced diet that will help you get rid of extra pounds without harm to your health!
Menu diet 800 calories per day
This nutrition program includes consumption of protein and carbohydrate foods. It can be alternated or combined with each other. The main requirements – their daily caloric content should not exceed 800 kcal, and the last meal should consist only of animal proteins.
These kilocalories should be divided into three meals. In this case, the main meal should take place just for lunch. Therefore, it will be more reasonable if the daily calorie distribution is as follows: breakfast – 250 kcal, lunch – 300 kcal, dinner – 250 kcal.
On завтрак can be eaten to choose from:
- 2 boiled eggs, one grapefruit, a cup of tea or coffee without sugar, you can add a little milk;
- fat-free curd (100 gram) mixed with one tablespoon of low-fat sour cream, tea or coffee without sugar with the addition of milk.
As lunch is the main meal, it is necessary to properly refresh. For lunch, you can eat (to choose from):
- vegetable salad dressed with a tablespoon of low-fat sour cream, 2 boiled eggs, a cup of tea or coffee;
- boiled chicken breast (100 g), stewed vegetables (from these products you can make a delicious soup, most importantly, do not add salt or some other seasoning).
And on dinner can be eaten:
- a boiled piece of lean beef (100 g), a serving of raw vegetables, a glass of skim milk;
- one boiled egg, fresh vegetables, a glass of skim milk;
- a portion of low-fat cottage cheese, a glass of kefir (you can add a teaspoon of sugar to it).
In this case, meat can be easily replaced by boiled fish or seafood. The main thing is that for one portion their total number does not exceed 150 grams. From vegetables, one can not eat potatoes, but from fruit, bananas and grapes.
It was a variant of protein nutrition. Now let's see what carbohydrate nutrition is. The distribution of daily calorie content is about the same.
On завтрак you can eat (to choose from):
- a portion of oatmeal, cooked either on milk or on water, but with the addition of grated apple, a cup of unsweetened black tea with milk;
- a serving of fruit salad filled with natural yogurt, a cup of unsweetened tea.
On lunch can be used (as well to choose):
- vegetable salad dressed with low-fat sour cream, boiled or baked potatoes 2-3 pieces, coffee or tea without added sugar;
- crumbly buckwheat porridge 50 gram, raw or stewed vegetables (about 200 grams), coffee or tea without added sugar.
And on dinner you can pamper yourself:
- a glass of fat-free yogurt, fresh fruit;
- a portion of vegetable salad, seasoned with low-fat sour cream cup of tea without sugar.
Remember, during the diet it is forbidden to use vegetable and butter for cooking. Spices are also not desirable, as they increase appetite. While maintaining a diet once in 4-5 days, you can afford to drink 1-2 a glass of white dry wine. But be careful. Alcohol contributes to a strong increase in appetite. How could you not break!
And most importantly, the diet is low-calorie, and therefore before you sit down, you should consult your doctor. And it is also desirable to undergo examination in any medical center to identify pathologies. After a sharp change in diet can lead to their exacerbation, which should in no case be allowed!