Diseases of the digestive system are serious and often very dangerous. At the stage of exacerbation, there may be a threat to the life of the patient. In this case, he was shown prompt surgical intervention.
After the operation, a difficult and even more responsible period comes – rehabilitation.
Rehabilitation includes a whole range of measures to restore the patient's body and at the head of this complex is a diet. Only unconditionally adhering to the regime and dietary rules, you can avoid a number of complications that may entail surgery on the intestine.
Basic principles and features of postoperative nutrition
Regardless of the reason for the operation on the intestine, after it is carried out, the patients are persecuted by pains, swelling and stool disorders. The diet is designed to minimize the manifestation of these symptoms and accelerate the recovery process. Therefore, it is so important to follow the installed power mode.
Among all the nuances of such a diet, the main ones can be considered:
- The use of products that have been properly heat treated (steaming, baking without oil).
- Frequent meals in small portions (5-6 once a day).
- Liquid intake up to 2-3 liters per day.
- Full exclusion of prohibited products.
On banned foods should be said separately, because their use can aggravate unpleasant symptoms and worsen the condition of the already weakened intestine. These are the products:
- all citrus fruits;
- acid varieties of berries and fruits;
- White cabbage;
- pickles, marinades;
- spicy dishes;
- canned food;
- sausages and smoked products;
- ice cream and chocolate;
- meat, fish, mushroom broths and soups based on them;
- carbonated drinks;
- products from dough;
It is necessary to control the temperature of food. Hot or too cold food is inadmissible during the rehabilitation period.
Diet after removal of a malignant tumor of the intestine
The cause of oncological processes in the intestines can be colitis or frequent constipation. Unfortunately, surgery with oncology is a necessary measure. Resection is the removal of the tumor along with the affected area.
Of course, the diet after such a surgical intervention has its own characteristics.
- Food should be crushed to a mushy condition;
- The amount of liquid, including the first dishes, should not exceed 1,5 liters per day;
- The ratio of BZU is 15 / 30 / 55%, respectively.
The menu of the person who underwent surgery to remove the intestinal tumor should be as follows:
Dietary food after the operation of intestinal obstruction
Intestinal obstruction is most often caused by tumor formations and polyps. And to establish the reason for their appearance is very difficult. That is why the nutrition of such patients should be planned with special care and caution in order to exclude the possible risk of relapse.
After such an operation, it is necessary to consider the following features:
- The diet should contain as much protein as is necessary for the regeneration of damaged tissues.
- The amount of food per meal should not exceed 100 ml.
- Sour-milk products are allowed only for low-fat.
- Food should be warm and freshly prepared.
Sample menu during recovery after elimination of intestinal obstruction.
Mode of nutrition after surgery to remove adhesions in the intestine
After surgery on the intestines, the condition of the patient undergoing rehabilitation can be aggravated by the process of fermentation or stagnation of food in the intestine. To avoid this, you must adhere to a special diet.
Diet, aimed at restoring the intestines after removing adhesions, has a number of features:
- The basis of nutrition should be mashed soups and mucous porridges
- The consistency of food should be only liquid
- Sufficient use of purified water is necessary
So, here is an approximate menu for the survivors of this type of operation. The combinations of dishes can vary depending on taste preferences.
The menu of patients undergoing surgery on the large intestine
Any operation is though and necessary, but nevertheless an intervention in work of internal bodies. The operation on the large intestine is no exception. Violated natural functions: the process of fluid absorption decreases, the ability to assimilate many vitamins and minerals decreases.
Therefore, there is a specially developed diet that takes into account all the above factors.
In addition, after carrying out such an operation, it is necessary to remember:
- On the first day after resection of the large intestine, it is necessary to observe a hunger regime, even drinking water is excluded.
- In the future, the most gentle diet should be followed, including foods that do not provoke intestinal peristalsis.
Nutrition regulations one month after surgery
When after the operation on the intestine was a month and all the recommendations of doctors were observed by the patient, it's time to gradually return to a normal, full-fledged diet. But do not forget that the food should still remain healthy and useful. That is, from fried, smoked and strongly spicy food still have to give up, perhaps forever. After all, the intestine now works differently than it was before the operation.
Nutrition after a month or more after surgery also has some rules that should be followed.
- New foods need to enter the diet gradually, watching the reaction of the intestine;
- Cereals should become an indispensable element of daily nutrition;
- Necessarily sufficient intake of products rich in calcium – cottage cheese, eggs, yogurts with bifidobacteria and other dairy products.
Compliance with these simple rules will speed up the process of rehabilitation and bring about the coveted recovery.
Useful tips for dietary nutrition during the rehabilitation period you will find in the following video:
Operation on the intestine and not only is a serious test for the whole organism. He must not only cope with the consequences of surgical intervention, but also learn to work differently. At this time the body needs especially a lot of vitamins, nutrients and minerals. Diets allow you to get everything you need without irritating the operated intestine. Thus, therapeutic nutrition is the most important stage of the postoperative period and the basis for a speedy recovery.
Indeed, a serious operation. After such an operation, my mother left the hospital for more than half a year, and plus chemotherapy. Can not the intestines ever recover and begin to work, as before the operation? After all, the operation is done repeatedly, if all is well, sew up back and the person does not have to walk more with an uncomfortable kalospriemnikom.
A good drug, most importantly – do not overdo it with a dosage, which seems to have been a couple of times.
Hey. I even did not know that there are such drugs for slimming, and it's very good to make them in syrups, pills, tablets.
And women also 3-4 times a week doing exercises?
Exercise for stretching is only for those who are professionally engaged in their body for example bodybuilders.