Diet and menu for gastritis for a week. The best recipes
Man, being in the modern rhythm of life, rarely thinks about proper nutrition. He takes food only when it is possible to find a minute, or if the stomach starts to ache and growl, demanding a dose of food. This disparaging attitude leads to a very common disease – gastritis. And when discomfort becomes unbearable, people turn to the doctor. The doctor recommends compliance with the diet. Here, and the question arises about what should be the menu for gastritis for a week.
Basic nutrition recommendations
Developing a menu for gastritis for a week, nutritionists insist on adherence to important dietary rules:
- Food should be consumed only in a warm form. It is inadmissible to take too cold or excessively hot food. Because these dishes irritate the gastric mucosa.
- Food intended for a patient with gastritis should be ground. This is especially true if an increased secretion of gastric juice is diagnosed.
- Nutrition providing benefits is only fractional. It is recommended to take food about 6 once a day.
- The patient should give up smoked, fried, canned, salty foods.
- Do not take alcohol. It is recommended to abandon spices and spices.
- An exception to food is coffee. The maximum use of chocolate is limited.
There are many options for dietary nutrition. Each of them allows to improve the patient’s condition with a certain type of pathology. Therefore, it is extremely important that the menu for gastritis for a week has been developed by your doctor.
The doctor will recommend this menu for erosive gastritis and gastric ulcer for a week.
Nutrition completely excludes food that can cause an exacerbation of the disease or discomfort. Recipes recommended in this diet, as much as possible, facilitate digestion.
Initially, we will analyze what should not be food with gastritis.
The menu for the week implies an exception:
- oily birds, meat, and also fish;
- various canned food;
- raw vegetables, fruits;
- smoked and semi-smoked products;
- all sour vegetables and fruits (citrus, spinach, sorrel, white cabbage);
- all sauces (milk fat sauce is allowed);
- sharp vegetables (onions, garlic, radishes, radishes);
- any pickled and salted products;
- ice cream and chocolate;
- coffee, strong tea;
- carbonated water and kvass;
- black bread;
- fried foods.
An extensive list of dishes contains (if you have diagnosed an erosive gastritis) diet.
The menu for the week is made taking into account the following recommendations:
- Soups. Choose a cream dish. Useful soups, mashed potatoes. Be sure to grind food.
- Kashi. The diet includes any cereals, cooked exclusively on the water. However, it is allowed to add milk to the dish (a little). The most useful are mucous porridges.
- Bird, fish, meat. Choose only low-fat varieties. Such products should be steamed or boiled. Do not forget that they should be eaten in a frayed form.
- Vegetables. These foods are recommended to eat in a boiled form. If you want to eat raw vegetables, then pre-rub them.
- Fruit. The greatest benefit they will bring in the form of compotes or kissels. In addition, remember that only non-acid grades are acceptable in the diet.
- Sweets. Lovers of delicacies can pamper themselves with marshmallow, jelly, pastille. In addition, this diet allows you to consume sugar.
- Beverages. Extremely useful broth of a dogrose. The diet includes cocoa, not strong tea. Fresh juices are allowed. However, they should not be acidic. In addition, they are recommended to dilute with water.
- Sausages, hard cheese. Choose low-fat products. From sausages, give preference to the following types: doctoral, dairy.
- Eggs. This diet includes an omelet. You can eat an egg soft-boiled. But one should not abuse such food. During the day, enough 1-2 eggs.
- Bakery products. Preference is given to biscuits, breadcrumbs. Bread can only be consumed yesterday.
- Milk products. Low-fat products are allowed. In the diet, you can safely enter cottage cheese, butter, milk, cream. But it should be recalled that it is extremely low-fat.
Despite the multiple restrictions, the diet is varied enough.
To make it easier to understand what should be food, consider an exemplary menu for gastritis for a week:
- 1 breakfast: grated cheese with cream or with milk; buckwheat (mashed) milk porridge; tea with the addition of milk;
- 2 breakfast: one glass of milk or cream;
- dinner: milk semolina soup; meat steam zrazy stuffed with an omelette; apple jelly;
- dinner: steamed fish croquettes, flavored with béchamel sauce + pasta; tea;
- for the night: a cookie with a glass of cream or milk.
- 1 breakfast: steamed meat balls, steamed + potato-carrot puree; flakes “Hercules”, cooked on milk; tea with cream;
- 2 breakfast: milk jelly;
- Lunch: mashed rice and milk soup; boiled meat, carrot puree with béchamel sauce; fruit, berry jelly;
- dinner: lazy dumplings; tea;
- at night: milk / cream and biscuits.
- 1 breakfast: soft-boiled eggs – 2 pcs .; boiled vermicelli with a piece of butter; tea with cream;
- 2 breakfast: one glass of kefir;
- lunch: potato-carrot milk soup-mashed potatoes; meat steamed meatballs under bechamel + semi-viscous rice porridge; compote;
- Dinner: meat cutlets steam + buckwheat mashed cereal; 1 st. broth of rose hips;
- at night: a glass of milk + cookies.
- 1 breakfast: curd cream; mucous rice porridge or milky mashed; cocoa + cream;
- 2 breakfast: berry jelly;
- lunch: milk soup with flakes “Hercules”; meat pudding with bechamel + puree, cooked from green peas; jelly from apples.
- dinner: meat puree with vermicelli; broth of dogrose;
- at night: crackers with 1 st. milk.
- 1 breakfast: herring oil; potato-carrot puree with cream; milk tea;
- 2 breakfast: 1 st. milk;
- dinner: grated soup of green peas; boiled chicken + vermicelli + white sauce; berry mousse with a manga;
- Dinner: buckwheat pudding with cottage cheese; broth of dogrose;
- at night: 1 st. cream (milk) + biscuits.
- 1 breakfast: steam omelet; flakes “Hercules” wiped; milk tea;
- 2 breakfast: 1 st. cream or milk;
- lunch: carrot cream soup with croutons; fish boiled with buckwheat (mashed) porridge + oily-egg sauce; berry syrup with snowballs;
- dinner: steamed rice cakes with cottage cheese; broth of dogrose;
- at night: cookies + 1 st. milk.
- 1 breakfast: semolina porridge; raw meat; tea with cream;
- 2 breakfast: 1 st. milk;
- Lunch: milky vegetable soup with croutons; boiled tongue with rice mashed porridge; baked apples with jam;
- dinner: steamed meat pudding with mashed potatoes and carrots; broth of dogrose;
- for the night: cream or milk with a biscuit.
In some pathologies, a different diet is prescribed. Diet is recommended for chronic gastritis and the presence of other ailments of the bile, liver, pancreas.
The main goal of this diet is to create the most gentle conditions for the liver and normalize the functioning of the digestive system. However, do not forget that the menu for gastritis for a week should be designed for you by a doctor. Only in this case it will bring the maximum benefit to health.
Consider what should be discarded in order to bring relief diet with stomach gastritis.
The menu for the week is developed taking into account the following limitations:
- culinary fats (this is margarine, smalets, spread);
- fast food;
- carbonated drinks;
- chewing gums;
- pearl barley;
- products that contain a lot of oxalic acid, purines (for example, radish).
If you are prescribed such a diet for stomach gastritis, the menu for the week includes the following products:
- river fish;
- skim cheese;
- raw cheese;
- low-fat sour cream;
- wheat bread (soft part);
- herbal teas;
- vegetable soups;
- teas with milk;
- sweet apples;
- soup with pasta;
- ripe fruit.
Menu for gastritis and pancreatitis for a week you will recommend a dietician.
It looks like this:
- First breakfast: low-fat cottage cheese with sour cream and sugar, oat milks porridge, tea.
- The second breakfast: baked apple.
- Lunch: exclusively vegetable soup with the addition of vegetable oil, boiled chicken + milk sauce, boiled rice, compote, made from dried fruits.
- Afternoon snack: 1 st. broth of dog rose.
- Dinner: boiled fish + white sauce, mashed potatoes, curd cheese, tea.
- Overnight: 1 st. kefir.
It is important to understand how to cook properly. Therefore, talking with your dietitian, discuss the menu for a week with gastritis with recipes.
Consider the technology of making a few simple dishes:
- Potato-carrot, rice soup-puree. Cook the 30 grams of rice in water (1,5 cent.) Until cooked. Rub it off. Separately cook potatoes (100 g) and carrots (75 g). Also wipe these ingredients. Mix everything. Dilute the resulting puree with boiling milk (200 g). Season with 0,5 the egg yolk and butter (20 g).
- Boiled beef. Meat (110 g) pour hot water so that the liquid just covered the beef. After boiling, remove the foam and cook on a small fire for 1,5-2 hours. Minutes for 30 before the end of cooking, add the cut carrot (10 g), the root of parsley and celery (according to 5 g) into the pan. Salt to taste.
Menu for gastric gastritis for a week includes the following dishes:
- Meat raw. Boiled (lean) meat skip 2 times through the meat grinder. Scrub the cheese (15 g). Mix both ingredients. Add butter (10 g) and béchamel (flour – 10 g, milk – 100 g). Give the mass shape. Top with chopped herbs.
- Steam omelette. Whip the 2 eggs. Add some salt. Put in the mixture milk (50 g), butter (5 g). Omelette steamed.
- Cottage cheese with cowberry and sour cream. But remember that you can use only a low-fat product. Take the cottage cheese (100 g), diligently rub it. Pour the product with sour cream 10% or 15% (20 g). Add cranberries, previously crushed with sugar (30 g).
If you are diagnosed with gastritis, be sure to follow a diet. This will allow you to return to the system much earlier.