Diet and nutrition in the pancreatic cyst
Diet for patients with pancreatitis is an important part of the treatment. Because, the complication of the disease is the cyst of the pancreas, a diet is also necessary for it. Hot, cold, sharp, fatty meals are excluded, products are crushed by any means, prepared in water, steam, in the oven (multivark). Gastroenterologists recommend frequent uninvested food. If the patient has a pancreas with a cyst, the diet is completely consistent with the pancreatic.
Diet Products with Pancreatic Cyst
Diet in the pancreatic cyst should consist of only allowed products, to which, in meager amounts, some conditionally permitted (with persistent remission) may be added. These include:
- flour – wheat flour of the second and first grade, cookies unsweetened dry, crackers, yesterday’s bread
- fish – fresh steam, boiled (pouring)
- meat – poultry and rabbit without skin, offal, veal, beef without fat (with remission possible some amount of pork without fat), in dishes the meat should be mashed, sliced, mashed
- soup – broths are not used (even vegetable), they add butter or sour cream
- products from milk – fermented milk, low-fat, milk, cottage cheese, fresh cheese
- eggs – mostly, protein in omelettes, boiled casseroles
- groats – buckwheat, unpolished and brown rice, oats, perlovka (only with remission), semolina in small quantities, including in other dishes, wheat porridge is acceptable, but not recommended by nutritionists
Each patient should understand why the product is harmful, and not memorize them by heart. This will avoid mistakes, add to the diet new after studying their composition.
Prohibited diet foods with pancreatic cysts
Fatty food can not be split in the body, because, there are problems with the production of enzymes (or their intake from the damaged organ). Rough fiber can not be digested, will load iron, lead to pain, swelling, exacerbations. Under complete prohibition are:
- Legumes – gases guarantee pain when pressure is exerted on border authorities
- pears, cabbage (in white cabbage) – contains treelike fiber, dangerous for the affected organ
- millet – the abundance of carbohydrates does not allow them to completely recycle, they will be deposited in the form of external and internal fat
- alcohol, nicotine, tomatoes, spices – excite mucous, which leads to tumors, exacerbations, excessive soskovdeleniem (while the body digests itself)
It is enough to remember about the disease, not to provoke exacerbations, to introduce new products in small doses. Some of the fruits (avocado, papaya, mango) serve as substitutes for medicines, help the body to digest food. However, their use is also limited by one fetus per day.
Nutrition for the pancreatic cyst
Summarize. Diet products in the pancreatic cyst should always be fresh, neutral in temperature and well-ground. This disease and diet are inseparable concepts. Having this disease, it is very important to follow the rules of healthy eating. Very useful dishes from foods such as pumpkin and broccoli. Naturally, only in boiled and stewed form or in the form of casseroles. The best breakfast for people suffering from this disease will be raw buckwheat, filled with kefir for the night.
Be sure to exclude prohibited foods of the diet with a pancreatic cyst and strictly adhere to the diet. Recommended by specialists in this disease interval between meals should not exceed more than three hours, portions should be small.
We must not forget that nutrition with a pancreatic cyst should accompany the consumption of a sufficient amount of drinking, since during the restoration of the body in the body there is an increased flow of water. In addition, the fluid is needed to stabilize the bowels, which is very important for recovery.