Diet and nutrition with atrophic gastritis of the stomach
Diet therapy in diseases of the stomach – a therapeutic diet, which involves careful selection and preparation of foods. Dishes should be neutral taste, steamed, boiled or boiled. This creates the most comfortable conditions for the gastrointestinal tract. Diet with atrophic gastritis includes just such a food-nothing fatty, salty, acidic or acute. Compliance with the restrictions reduces irritation of the mucosa, normalizes the production of the enzyme necessary for digestion, normalizes intestinal peristalsis.
Gastritis, as a rule, appears in people with high acidity, which differs in the initial stage of the disease. With atrophic gastritis, the gastric membrane becomes thin, the production of gastric juice decreases, so the disease in the later stages is characterized by a decreased acidity. The diet in this case should be gentle, but at the same time full, because the diet is observed for a long time. It is selected for the necessary therapeutic effect, while taking into account the general state of the organism and all its systems.
For the gastrointestinal tract, diet is indicated. She completely copes with the task of providing the patient with adequate nutrition.
The main goal of the diet is to normalize the activity of the stomach and intestines. Nutrition with atrophic gastritis is designed to improve the production of gastric juice and reduce the load on the gastrointestinal tract. The diet is also successfully used to eliminate disorders, belching or heartburn, which often appear with high acidity, and to activate the production of enzymes necessary for normal digestion.
The composition of the therapeutic diet for atrophic gastritis
Dietary nutrition in case of atrophic gastritis includes a daily norm of 3000 kcal. The main elements of nutrition:
- food containing protein – 100 g (half are vegetable proteins);
- fats (preferably vegetable) – 100 g;
- carbohydrates – up to 350-400 g;
- salt – 15
With such a diet, you can not be afraid that the body can remain without the necessary elements that will contribute to its proper functioning.
- Contraindicated coarse fiber.
Considering the thinning of the walls of the stomach, according to the diet requirements, the food is taken 5 once a day in average portions. Never eat too much.
- loose broth;
- rice, oatmeal or semolina;
- rabbit, white poultry, boiled tongue, eggs;
- butter and vegetable oil;
- lean fish;
- all dairy products, from time to time – low-interest cream;
- natural marmalade and marshmallows, shows a variety of jelly, jelly, mousse;
- sweet tea with lemon, broth of wild rose, from time to time – mineral water.
- baked pastry on margarine, soft bread;
- peas, beans;
- smoked meat, pickles (including homemade);
- raw berries, vegetables, fruits;
- fresh fatty milk;
- chocolate, products with confectionery fillers, various nuts;
- alcoholic and low alcohol drinks.
This menu is approximate, but it can become a basis for dietary nutrition taking into account the characteristics of the organism, the severity of the ongoing disease, as well as your personal taste. Remember that for the appearance of persistent results, the diet should be observed at least 6 months, or even a year.
- Breakfast: an omelet made from squirrels, sprinkled with fresh parsley; a slice of black bread and tea.
- 2-th breakfast: unsweetened homemade cakes, kefir.
- Lunch: rubbed rice soup, vegetable ragout, apple juice.
- Snack: pasta casserole, dog rose.
- Supper: chicken schnitzels, vegetable ragout, yogurt.
- Breakfast: cheese mass, cupcakes, tea.
- 2-th breakfast: lean cookies or muffins, compote.
- Lunch: light broth with meat and boiled egg, vegetarian pilaf, bread, jelly.
- Afternoon snack: baked apple with honey, apple compote (from dried fruits).
- Dinner: salad with tomatoes, seasoned with vegetable oil; a cutlet, a dogrose.
- Breakfast: fruit muesli, yoghurt.
- 2-th breakfast: meat baked pancakes, compote.
- Lunch: beetroot with herbs and sour cream, stewed fish, tea with milk.
- Afternoon snack: pancakes, green tea.
- Supper: stewed potatoes, yogurt.
- Breakfast: milk on milk in half with water, fruit jelly.
- 2 breakfast: patties stuffed with rice and green onions, tea with lemon.
- Lunch: soup with meatballs, boiled rice with butter, vegetables, jelly.
- Afternoon snack: soufflé from cottage cheese, yogurt.
- Dinner: baked potatoes, yogurt or kefir
- Breakfast: broccoli, sprinkled with melted butter; oatmeal, rosehip tea.
- 2-th breakfast: cheesecake, tea or compote.
- Lunch: soup-mashed potatoes, baked fish, vegetables, stewed fruit.
- Snack: bread or stale bun with lean ham, tea.
- Dinner: apple pancakes, kefir.
- Breakfast: 2 soft-boiled eggs, wholemeal bread, buttered, compote of fresh berries.
- 2 breakfast: a slice of fruit pie, tea.
- Lunch: ear, vegetable stew, stewed rabbit, jelly.
- Afternoon snack: mannik, yogurt.
- Dinner: cheese cakes, tea.
- Breakfast: vegetable cutlets, jelly.
- 2 breakfast: croutons, tea.
- Lunch: vegetable soup-puree, chicken baked breast, stew, slice of bread, dog rose.
- Afternoon snack: homemade cake, tea.
- Dinner: grilled fish, compote.
Diet with an atrophic gastritis with low acidity during the absence of exacerbations allows the possibility of adding some additional products to the diet. In a very moderate amount you can eat vegetables, sweet fruits and berries. Grated apples should always be present in your diet. Also, vary the table with barley, pearl barley, corn or millet porridge. Sometimes you can afford a piece of low-fat pork or boiled beef liver.