Diet for 1000 calories a day!
Diet 1000 calories
Those who decided to start losing weight on the diet of 1000 calories will need a calorie table of products, since they will have to calculate the daily calorie content of the diet, which should not exceed 1000 kcal. Kitchen scales will also be needed in order to weigh portions.
This diet is quite diverse and balanced. The daily ration is divided between three main meals and two snacks. It is this diet regime that modern doctors advise to adhere to in order to maintain the correct metabolism.
What results can be achieved on a diet of 1000 calories
For the first time, it is advisable to sit on a diet of 1000 kcal not more than seven days a month. During this time, you can determine whether you are suitable for such a power scheme. The maximum possible to adhere to such a low-calorie diet can be no more than three weeks and only after a month's break it is allowed to repeat. Otherwise the metabolism will slow down, and the weight will cease to leave. What will be the result of the diet of 1000 calories depends on the initial weight, physical activity and physiological characteristics of the individual and on some other factors. Typically, after a three-week course, you can reset from 5 to 10 extra kilograms.
After successfully losing weight, you also need to save the results. To leave the kilograms are not returned you need to get out of the diet correctly. To do this, you need to gradually increase the caloric intake of the daily diet, but for two weeks after the end of the diet, it is necessary to limit the intake of fatty and sweet.
Which products to give preference to, sitting on a diet of 1000 calories
In principle, sitting on a diet 1000 calories are allowed to eat any food, most importantly, in the end, their calorie content does not exceed the limit of 1000 kcal per day. And yet for health and more effective weight loss is better to exclude from the menu:
It is also desirable to reduce the amount of salt and sugar consumed.
Mayonnaise is also better to refuse, replacing it with vegetable oils or citrus juice.
In a daily set of low-calorie diet products should be present:
- lean meat and fish;
- milk and dairy products, skimmed or with the lowest fat content;
- dried fruits;
- vegetable products;
Porridges should be boiled on water, soups on a thin broth.
From the thermal processing methods, steam cooking, stewing, cooking and sometimes baking can be used.
It must be remembered that calories are contained in drinks. Sitting on a diet 1000 calories should be completely excluded from the menu alcohol and sweet fizzy drinks.
During weight loss it is allowed to drink no more than two cups of coffee, and it is better and completely to refuse them, replacing them with green tea or with vegetable and herbal decoctions.
During the diet, you must drink at least two liters of water a day. The liquid must be drunk before eating, so the feelings of hunger diminish. But after eating for two hours, it's worth to refrain from drinking, otherwise the liquid, having got into the stomach, will dilute the hydrochloric acid of the gastric juice, as a result of which digestion will slow down.
Ten menu options for a diet of 1000 calories per day
- breakfast – a slice of rye bread or diet breads, 40 gram of fat-free cottage cheese or 100 ml of kefir (drinking yoghurt, ryazhenka, yogurt);
- lunch – one any fruit (orange, pear, apple, peach, apricot or plum);
- dinner – bean soup, 100 gr. chicken (goose, turkey), or 130 g of lean fish;
- a snack – 2 walnuts or 9 pieces of almonds, cob of boiled corn or some fruit;
- dinner – 100 gr. buckwheat or oatmeal porridge, boiled egg, vegetable salad of tomato and cucumber.
- breakfast – soft-boiled egg, a slice of bread with 10 g of butter, half of grapefruit, 200 ml of milk of least fat content;
- lunch – any fruit (pear, apple, orange, peach, a couple of plums or apricots);
- lunch – 90 g low-fat cooked meat, salad of fresh cucumber and white cabbage, 190 g lean soup or stewed vegetables;
- mid-morning snack – 200 ml of minimum fat milk, a slice of bread with 10 g butter and a slice of cheese or 30 g skimmed cottage cheese;
- dinner – 90 g meat low-fat varieties, 200 g stewed vegetables, 200 ml skim milk, vegetable salad.
distribute for the whole day 400 g of vegetables, 40 g bread, 300 g fruit, one egg, half a liter of milk, 170 g sea fish or meat, 40 g cheese or low-fat cottage cheese, 25 g butter.
- breakfast – grapefruit, a slice of bread with 10 g of butter, a soft-boiled egg, 200 ml of skim milk;
- lunch – vegetable broth, tea or coffee;
- lunch – 80 g cooked or baked in foil lean meat, 200 g vegetables, 110 g fruit, a cup of tea or coffee;
- mid-morning snack – 200 ml skim milk, a slice of bread with 10 g butter and 25 g cheese or cottage cheese;
- dinner is the same as dinner.
- breakfast – unsweetened coffee and a glass of milk of the least fat content;
- lunch – 140 g stewed or boiled meat or fish of low-fat varieties, 160 g string beans or peas or any porridge with 400 g fresh vegetables (carrots, tomatoes, peppers, cabbage, etc.);
- afternoon tea – 350 g of apples or pears;
- dinner – 450 ml of lean soup, missing calories can be obtained with fat-free cottage cheese or fruit.
- breakfast – a slice of any bread and coffee (with sugar replacer and milk);
- lunch – 300 g tomato and 200 stewed pollock;
- afternoon snack – 400 g apples;
- dinner – 200 g skimmed cottage cheese with jam, cocoa with sugar.
- breakfast – a couple of cups of coffee with milk and sugar substitute;
- lunch – 200 g of tomatoes, 160 g veal, 140 g buckwheat;
- afternoon tea – 300 g of apples or pears;
- dinner – about 500 ml schwei, 250 g apples and 180 gr. low-fat cottage cheese.
- breakfast – soft-boiled egg and coffee with sugar replacer and milk;
- dinner – 200 g of red fish steamed, 500 ml of lean soup;
- afternoon snack – 300 g apples;
- dinner – a few slices of lean ham (depending on its caloric content) with lettuce leaves are allowed.
- breakfast – two eggs in the form of an omelette, 100 g of any pickles, coffee without sugar;
- dinner – 250 ml soup (lean or on a weak broth), 300 gr. apples;
- dinner – 220 g meat with 90 g of potatoes cooked in a double boiler, with one pickled cucumber or tomato, 200 ml of any fermented milk product.
- breakfast – a glass of tea, two soft-boiled eggs, a slice of any bread;
- lunch – 120 g of boiled pink salmon and a cup of fish broth;
- afternoon snack – cottage cheese or grapefruit;
- dinner – 120 gr. boiled chicken on garnish 220 g stewed or fresh different vegetables.
Now you know exactly how to eat on 1000 calories a day and be slim, cheerful and attractive!
Video about diet 1000 calories per day
Reviews on a diet for 1000 calories a day
I was a year ago with such a diet. For 3 weeks on 5 kg lost weight. I could not feel hunger.