Diet for 3 blood type: positive, negative
Among all possible restrictions in nutrition for weight loss, the most effective are diets for the blood group, since the physiological feature of a person is taken into account and an approximate menu for the week is specially prepared for it.
In this case, we will consider a diet to maintain health and weight loss for the third blood group. It has a fifth of our population. Despite the fact that many experts claim that the rhesus factor of the blood group does not matter, in the following material we will get acquainted with the permissible products for the positive third blood group and negative.
Basics of nutrition for 3 positive blood group
Despite the plus in the name, the owners of the positive Rhesus factor of the third blood group are very susceptible to various kinds of diseases and viruses. Also, people who identify themselves with the above-mentioned category with the "plus" mark, are susceptible to the onset of diabetes mellitus. In this regard, to combine the diet menu, with which we introduce you in the following paragraph, it is recommended, together with light physical exertion: dancing, yoga, pilates.
Let's take a closer look at food, which in this case strongly recommend to include in the menu diet for weight loss specialists:
- all types of meat, except pork and duck meat;
- low-fat fish;
- milk and dairy products: sour cream, cottage cheese, kefir, yogurt, yoghurt, fermented milk, milk, cheese;
- fruits: apples, oranges, peaches, pineapples, bananas, grapes, strawberries;
- ginger, parsley;
- cranberries, cherries.
Also see the list categorically prohibited food in the diet menu for people who have a third positive blood group:
- products containing tomato: tomato juice, tomato paste, ketchup;
- avocado, persimmon, pomegranate;
- carbonated drinks.
Given such a very strict ban on products containing a large number of vitamins, while following a diet for the third positive blood group, it is strongly recommended to take a vitamin complex of medicines.
Despite the strict ban on alcoholic beverages while dieting, the owners of the third positive blood group are allowed to drink wine and beer in moderation.
Menu for the week
Given the list of acceptable products, you can create a special menu for a week diet for weight loss for people with a third positive blood group. For convenience, we present you your most effective food option for the next seven days to maintain your health and lose weight:
- Breakfast: boiled rice – 200 g, herbal tea;
- Lunch: soup-puree from vegetables and a glass of skimmed yogurt;
- Dinner: low-fat beef crocheted – 3 pcs.
- a citrus salad dressed with fat-free natural yoghurt;
- two boiled eggs, a fish cutlet;
- stewed peppers with onion – 200
- steam omelet, black tea without sugar;
- baked rabbit meat with vegetables – 250 g;
- 150 g of boiled rice, apple compote.
- 250 g cottage cheese with raisins, a cup of green tea;
- fruit casserole with low-fat sour cream, orange fresh;
- boiled egg, 200 g dried apricots.
- omelette with sweet pepper and herbs, unsweetened hot drink;
- cottage cheese casserole with dried fruit and pineapple juice;
- stewed rabbit – 150
- two boiled eggs, vegetable smoothies;
- carrot and apple puree, a glass of red wine;
- low-fat beef, 200 ml kefir.
- citrus smoothie, 100 ml of natural yogurt;
- stewed chicken meat with peppers – 200 g;
- citrus salad, herbal tea.
What should I eat with negative blood group 3?
On the menu diets for weight loss of people who belong to the category of the third negative blood group, without fail must contain the following food:
- beef, veal, lamb and rabbit meat;
- fish: flounder, cod, tuna, sardine;
- olive, sunflower, linseed and pumpkin oil;
- green tea;
- infusions and decoctions based on raspberries, sage and ginseng;
- cranberry and cucumber juices;
- cabbage brine;
- dried fruits;
- sunflower seeds;
- egg yolk;
- milk and dairy: yoghurt, kefir, cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese.
Meals should be three meals a day, with a three-hour break between each meal. Portions of medium size.
Refuse If you follow a diet for weight loss, you should from:
- fatty varieties of meat and fish;
- buckwheat and semolina;
- wheat products;
- carbonated and sugar-containing beverages;
- radishes, artichokes and tomatoes.
Menu for the week
Menu for a week diet for weight loss for representatives of the third negative blood group, taking into account all the recommended products, is as follows:
- Breakfast: boiled egg, cucumber smoothie;
- Lunch: baked mutton meat – 200 g and a glass of skimmed yogurt;
- Dinner: fruit and vitamin salad and carrot juice.
- 150 g cottage cheese and boiled egg;
- ragout of pepper and rabbit;
- steam omelet, orange.
- apple puree, green tea;
- curd casserole with dried fruits and hazelnuts;
- 150 g of boiled rice and carrot juice.
- citrus salad, 150 ml of low-fat natural yogurt;
- vegetable soup puree and a glass of peach fresh;
- 200 g stewed rabbit.
- Toast with melted cheese and hot drink with honey;
- fruit casserole, multifruit juice;
- rice, boiled egg and green apple.
- cucumber juice and cabbage salad;
- a mixture of vegetables, greens and low-fat sour cream to drink with sage infusion;
- cottage cheese casserole – 200 g and orange fresh.
- omelette, steamed, with brynza and sweet pepper, black tea with lemon;
- ragout of cabbage, zucchini and lamb, a decoction of ginseng;
- fruit salad, richly dressed with low-fat sour cream, drink pineapple juice.
What are the differences for women and men?
In general, the differences in the blood group are only in the nature of both sexes. If a man is inclined to win a woman's heart at any price, then a woman with a third blood type is distinguished by special patience and elegance. Again, the above information should be treated in the same way as for horoscopes. To determine the character of a person by his date of birth, name or, as in our case, the blood group – is strange and, at least, silly.
As for the differences in dietary nutrition for both sexes – they are not. Unless, a small number of people can have difficulties with digestion and assimilation in the body of certain foods. But there is no role here – you are a man or a woman. Everything depends solely on the physiological characteristics of a person.
We offer you to get acquainted with other articles devoted to diets for the purpose of losing weight for the first and second blood groups. Also, if you click on the following link, you will be presented with information about universal diets for all blood groups.