Due to the insufficient strength of the leg muscular tissues and ligament apparatus of the lower part of the ankle joint, ankle fractures are observed. With such a problem, athletes face, and in everyday life, an ankle fracture can be achieved in childhood and the elderly, because during this period the locomotor apparatus is particularly vulnerable.
Diet for ankle fractures
To avoid complications after ankle fracture, it is important to eat properly and gradually increase the load on the affected area. Nutrition for fracture should be complete, include vitamins and minerals, and it is recommended to take fish oil for rapid recovery. The diet is based on consumption:
- meat and fish;
- milk, cottage cheese, yoghurt;
- cereals and macaroni from durum wheat;
- fruits, vegetables, greens.
In the rehabilitation period after the fracture, it is necessary to use for the best splicing:
- dairy products, especially kefir and cheese;
- low-fat meat parts, liver;
- vegetable oils;
- eggs, especially yolk;
- seafood, sea fish, fish oil;
- bread, bran, legumes, cereals;
- fresh vegetables and fruits;
- berries, nuts, seeds.
At fractures of bones from the menu they exclude:
- caffeinated drinks, tea, sweet soda and alcohol;
- cocoa beans;
- smoked fish, sausage;
- semi-finished products;
- fat meat;
- sharp spices;
- products containing dyes, preservatives, flavors.