Diet for candidiasis (thrush)
In the human body, many fungal microorganisms live. True, some of them are useful. In the following material, we will consider a fungus that is particularly dangerous to women's health. It's about thrush, the more famous term for it is candidiasis.
Despite the association with the female sex when mentioning the above-mentioned disease, thrush is also observed in men. Since candidiasis can lead to a severe disruption of the digestive system, if you find any symptoms, you should immediately review your diet.
What is Candidiasis?
Candidiasis is an organism that is not just in your intestines, but also releases all kinds of toxic substances that get into the blood, greatly worsening the state of human health.
Candidiasis contributes to chronic inflammation of the internal organs and a decrease in energy. It also leads to constipation, diarrhea, menstrual irregularities and, of course, affects the emotional state of men and women, leading to an uncaused depression that goes to nervous breakdowns.
Most explicit causes of candidiasis in women and men are the following factors:
- weak immunity;
- The presence of chronic fungal infections in the body;
- frequent administration of antibiotics, birth control pills and steroid hormones;
- large number of transferred stresses;
- excessive consumption of carbohydrates;
- presence of diabetes mellitus;
- period of pregnancy.
The need to maintain a diet in candidiasis is needed to restore the digestive system and to eliminate the abovementioned disease, by the right foods.
Types of the disease
Alas, this disease has a mass varieties:
- Interdigital most often occurs in school children and in people who often work in the garden areas;
- Lesion of mucous membranes (tongue, tonsils, lips, corners of the mouth) is accompanied by a white bloom;
- Surface Candidiasis of the skin has a smooth, almost shiny appearance, can appear as a blister.
Candidiasis of the mouth The most common form of the above disease. He has the following symptoms:
- swelling of mucous gums, cheeks and tongue;
- slight redness;
- increase in language.
Candidiasis of the gastrointestinal tract manifested in the form of flatulence, diarrhea, the presence of blood in the stool, pain in the abdomen. It appears due to ulcers and with increased acidity. Among the most unpleasant symptoms this disease:
There is also, so-called, candidiasis vulvitis. Symptomatic it manifests itself in the form of itching, burning sensations, as well as unpleasant sensations during urination and after intercourse. Most often the aforementioned species is found in women, especially in the premenstrual period and at the end of it.
In men, candidiasis manifests itself as follows:
- redness and swelling on the genitals;
- damage to the urethra;
- inflammation of the bladder, accompanied by frequent urination.
In any case, the candidiasis of the esophagus, skin, mouth (throat), stomach and intestines both in women and men, urgently requires compliance with a special therapeutic diet designed to eliminate this unpleasant disease.
Diet in candidiasis
Diets with candidiasis of the esophagus, skin, throat, stomach and intestines are somewhat different, since for each disease it is required to select a special food system.
For example, adhering to a diet for esophageal candidiasis, should be consumed more home dairy products, as well as foods that contain a large amount of fiber (broccoli, carrots, cabbage). It is also recommended to eat a lot of greens, legumes, berries and cereals.
With candidiasis of the stomach, it is preferable to include fresh vegetables and berries in the diet menu. Meat and fish should be baked or cooked. Natural yoghurt, bran and non-carbonated drinks will also be useful.
Diet in case of intestinal candidiasis strongly Recommends:
- give up carbohydrates and spirits;
- the amount of bread is minimized;
- crisps, crackers, semi-finished products, smoked products are strictly prohibited;
- starch products (banana, corn, potatoes) are also undesirable in the diet menu;
- with the above diet, fresh vegetables, low-fat meat and fish, eggs, greens and sour-milk products are strongly recommended for consumption.
With candidiasis of the oral cavity (including the throat), the diet recommends that you include in the menu low-fat chicken, turkey, quail and beef meat. Of milk products, the most preferred are: low-fat sour cream, cottage cheese, kefir and natural yoghurts. From vegetables: Bulgarian pepper, cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbage, garlic and onions.
With candidiasis of the skin the diet implies the exclusion from the diet of a menu of fast carbohydrates and alcoholic beverages. The diet is designed to normalize blood sugar levels. That is, you urgently need to abandon all sugar-containing products.
Recommended: low-fat fish and meat, non-starchy vegetables, cereals and greens. It is desirable to prepare food at home at home and eat in warm form, in small portions.
However, the main features of diet nutrition in candidiasis will be considered in the following paragraph.
Features of food
Signs of Candidiasis manifest themselves as follows:
- abundant whitish discharge from the female genital organs;
- itching in the vagina;
- redness and swelling;
- presence of cracks and hemorrhages on the inner surface of the genital organs;
- the formation of gray deposits on the walls of the vagina;
- feelings of discomfort during intercourse;
- increased irritability;
- pain when urinating.
Development of this fungus in women and men contribute to:
- uncontrolled reception of antibiotics;
- violation of the digestive system;
- a change in the hormonal background;
- lowering of the immune system;
- use of contraceptives in tablet form.
After getting acquainted with the main causes of thrush, let's go directly to acquaintance with dietary rules for getting rid of this unpleasant disease:
- observe the drinking regime – up to one and a half liters of fresh purified water a day;
- in combination with a diet, use ointments, creams and tablets that slow the growth of the fungus;
- the diet is allowed and during pregnancy, because during this period, women tend to exacerbate the above disease.
For more details about the permitted and absolutely prohibited food for a diet for candidiasis in women and men, we'll talk in the next paragraph.
Permitted and Prohibited Products
Let's pass, perhaps, to the main thing at observance of any diet. So, the diet for thrush permits the following foods to be eaten:
- pepper, beets, cucumbers, cabbage, carrots;
- Low-fat varieties of meat and fish, steamed, cooked or baked;
- parsley dill;
- beans, peas;
- natural yogurt;
- low-fat cottage cheese;
- buckwheat, millet, barley and oatmeal;
- linseed oil;
- sea kale;
- homemade chicken eggs;
- sesame seeds;
- plums, apples;
- decoctions and tinctures of rose hips, hawthorn, blueberries, sea buckthorn, mountain ash.
Of course, the diet for getting rid of thrush is and list of prohibited foods, among them:
- baking from yeast dough;
- vinegar and alcoholic beverages;
- ketchup, mayonnaise, soy sauce;
- products containing caffeine;
- carbonated drinks;
- fatty and fried food;
- smoked products;
Sample menu for the week
Based on the above list of acceptable products, you can compile an approximate menu for a week to get rid of thrush:
- Breakfast: oatmeal, apple and green tea;
- Lunch: cabbage soup with chicken meat;
- Dinner: steam omelette with greens.
- semolina porridge with jam, orange juice;
- mashed potatoes and low-fat fish cutlets;
- beef sticks and a glass of yogurt.
- cottage cheese with sour cream, unsweetened black tea;
- soup puree from cabbage and broccoli;
- buckwheat porridge, broth of wild rose.
- millet porridge with prunes, fermented baked milk;
- salad from cabbage, carrots, tomatoes and cucumbers to drink carrot juice;
- curd casserole with fruit and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- apple, 150 ml of natural yogurt;
- buckwheat and yogurt;
- baked rabbit meat with sour cream – 200
- apple puree, carrot juice;
- buckwheat soup with pieces of low-fat chicken meat;
- boiled egg, a decoction of sea buckthorn.
- 250 g skimmed curd, infusion of mountain ash;
- ragout from rabbit meat, cabbage and zucchini;
- citrus salad, herbal tea.
Impeccably adhering to the aforementioned diet nutrition, you are sure to rid yourself of such an unpleasant disease as thrush.
Therapeutic prescriptions for candidiasis
When treating thrush, it's time to turn to folk medicine. Remove the candidiasis of men and women will help the following tools, combined with the mandatory diet menu:
- pour 100 grams of dry chamomile with boiled water;
- then let it brew for 4-5 hours;
- fill the tub with warm water;
- strain the infusion of chamomile and pour into the tub;
- take a bath for an hour.
To resort to the above procedure for getting rid of thrush, while dieting, men and women are recommended twice a week.
- bring to boiling 200 ml of water;
- crush the root of the mug its tablespoon add to boiled water;
- then boil for another 10-15 minutes over low heat;
- Cover and let stand for about half an hour;
- Drink on 50 ml three times a day.
- fill in boiled water 25 g dry oak bark;
- cook for half an hour;
- allow to cool down;
- mixed with warm water.
The above mixture is intended for washing the genitals for getting rid of thrush, both for women and for men.