Diet for chronic gastritis – examples of menus
Gastritis is an unpleasant disease characterized by inflammation of the gastric mucosa.
- systematic eating disorders;
- the use of spicy and spicy and hot food;
- mishandling of food;
- addiction to strong spirits;
- taking drugs that irritate the gastric mucosa;
- intoxication with kidney disease;
By combining drugs with a special diet, you can significantly improve your health. Only the doctor can diagnose the disease. Therefore, at the first symptoms, consult a professional.
Nutrition for gastritis – what can and can not eat?
Diet with gastritis is one of the main components of treatment.
Observe the necessary rules for a healthy diet:
- in the first place, do not allow long breaks between meals;
- a day should be fed on 5-6 times in small portions;
- do not combine liquid and solid foods (soup and meat);
- Do not use products that stimulate the release of acid (rich broths of meat, fish, mushrooms)
- Exclude foods with fiber (cabbage, turnip, fruit and berries with coarse skin);
- Do not eat sharp, smoked, pickled and fried foods;
- Minimize the use of salt;
- give up sharp spices and seasonings;
- forget about alcohol, strong coffee and tea;
- in the diet must be present protein, vitamins B, C, E;
- food should be soft (soup, mashed potatoes, stewed vegetables);
- drink fruit sweet juices, mineral water without gas, cocoa, jelly.
Strictly follow the diet so as not to start the disease. Otherwise, gastritis will quickly pass into the ulcer and even the risk of stomach cancer is possible. Disease can also provoke disruption of the liver, pancreas and intestines.
Diet with exacerbation of chronic gastritis
An exacerbation of a chronic gastritis is characterized by:
- acute pain in the left hypochondrium;
- increased body temperature;
- nausea and vomiting;
- decreased appetite;
- problems with stools.
Caloric content of food during exacerbation of chronic gastritis should not exceed 3000 kcal per day. Drinking is allowed no more than 1,5l. Food should be wiped, dishes-mucous: rice, milk, vermicell soups.
In a couple of days you can include vegetables, manna and rice porridge stewed or mashed in the diet. The dishes should be slightly warm.
- canned food, smoked meat, pickles, sausage, marinades;
- fatty meat and fish;
- rich soups;
- beans, corn, mushrooms;
- chocolate, ice cream;
- kefir, mayonnaise, kvass;
- spices, sauces.
- low-fat meat and fish (soft cutlets);
- scrambled eggs;
- milk, cream, cottage cheese, sour cream;
- olive oil;
- butter (60 / day);
- soft porridge (rice, semolina, buckwheat);
- decoction of rose hips;
- sweet jelly.
Recommendations for high acidity
Diet with gastritis with high acidity should be fractional with the exception of products that stimulate the release of acid.
- soups on chicken broth with cereals, milk soups;
- low-fat milk;
- young boiled or stewed vegetables;
- scrambled eggs;
- boiled and chopped meat and fish;
- crackers, biscuits, baked pastry;
- baked apples;
Nutrition rules with reduced acidity
With gastritis with a low acidity, the acidity of the gastric juice decreases and the ability to split food, which causes fermentation in the intestine.
With a special diet, first of all, one meal should take up to 30 minutes, since the food should be thoroughly chewed. Before eating, drink a glass of mineral water without gas.
- fatty and fried foods;
- products with fiber;
- smoked products;
- whole milk;
- drinks with gases;
- fresh pastry, bread.
- meat, fish broth;
- liquid porridge;
- fruit-apples, grapes, mandarins, oranges, pears;
- vegetables – broccoli, carrots, cauliflower;
- lean beef, poultry, fish;
- dairy products;
- cottage cheese, omelet, soft-boiled eggs;
- compotes, kissels, fruit juices, broth of dogrose, tea with sugar.
Diet with atrophic gastritis
Chronic atrophic gastritis is characterized by a decrease in the number of glands and can provoke stomach cancer.
With a special diet, the acidity of the gastric juice should decrease. Nutrition for atrophic gastritis should also be fractional and frequent with crushed products.
Menu on 3 day (breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner):
- semolina porridge on milk, stale wheat bread from high-grade flour and grated cheese, green loose tea;
- 2 cookies and water-diluted fruit juice;
- soup of lean meat with boiled croup;
- syrniki from fresh cottage cheese with honey, compote of ripe berries;
- puree from vegetables, compote of ripe berries.
- eggs from 2 eggs, cooked without crust, light green tea;
- baked apple, mineral water without gas;
- stewed perch, mashed potatoes, water without gas;
- fruit jelly prepared at home;
- casserole from cabbage and carrots, fruit jelly.
- millet porridge on milk with berries, not strong tea;
- vareniki from fresh cottage cheese, fruit compote;
- pilaf with fruits, water without gases;
- a sandwich of stale bread with milk sausage;
- omelet from 2 eggs with tomatoes, marshmallows.
Principles of nutrition in gastritis, cholecystitis and pancreatitis
Chronic cholecystitis and pancreatitis are characterized by inflammation of the gallbladder.
Symptoms three diseases are the same: dizziness; weakness; a sharp change in the mouth of dryness and salivation; nausea and vomiting.
In the acute stage of the disease it is recommended 2-3 days not to eat food at all (for any diet), only to drink mineral water without gases. In a few days you can enter a warm tea, stale bread, cream soup, milk porridge.
In a week, according to the rules of the diet, enter low-fat cottage cheese, vegetable soups, fish and white meat for a couple, steam cutlets. The diet should be observed 6-12 months before remission.
Menu on 3 days
The daily ration is divided into 5 meals: breakfast, snacks, lunch, snacks, dinner.
The diet menu for 3 days with chronic gastritis, cholecystitis and pancreatitis:
- oat porridge on the water with soft berries, weak tea with milk;
- baked with fresh cottage cheese apple;
- boiled chicken breast, salad of cucumbers and tomatoes, berry compote;
- 3-4 Prunes;
- rice casserole, a glass of yogurt.
- cheese cakes with sour cream and sugar, not strong tea;
- hake in a double boiler, grated beetroots, seasoned with olive oil, fruit juice diluted with water;
- cottage cheese with sour cream and honey;
- Baked zucchini, 2 dairy sausages, jelly.
- casserole from vermicelli with cheese, coffee drink with milk;
- cream-soup from a pumpkin, steam fish cutlets, compote from dried fruits;
- crackers with homemade jam, not strong tea;
- baked potatoes, tomato and cucumber salad, rose hips.
Efficacy of diets with gastritis
With different types of gastritis, a doctor prescribes medicines. However, treatment without a strict diet will not give a positive result. Special nutrition – one of the most important components in treatment, is the same as the rejection of alcohol and tobacco.
If you do not deviate from the diet, the chronic gastritis will go to incomplete remission, in which the pain will be temporary and not strong, muffled; signs of the disease will arise, but, while not reflecting on the general condition of the patient.
With prolonged observance of proper nutrition, without disruption, incomplete remission will flow into complete remission, and the patient will be able to consider himself a long time healthy person.