Diet for conception of a child: how to increase the chance of a boy or girl?
Are you planning a pregnancy? And you have already decided whom you want more, a boy or a girl? Rather determine yourself, because nutrition before and during pregnancy has an important role and can even change your whole worldview to create a new life.
Diet for conception helps a woman to have a child of the sex she planned. Of course, to assert with 100% guarantee that if you are going to eat this or that product and you will have a boy or girl you can not. But you can still contribute to the realization of your desires.
The thing is that our body can not exist without food. Food in turn creates certain conditions in it and promotes the development of various hormones, which, just the same, take part in the conception of the child, where they play an important role. It is for this reason that it is recommended that all future mothers eat a certain system and include the necessary food in it.
Some diet for conception of the child helped for the first time to feel on themselves what it means to be parents, after a long and exhausting treatment of infertility. Therefore, do not treat her with disdain. It is better to be safe now, rather than later regretting what you did not do before. Moreover, more than 30% of married couples today suffer from infertility.
Diet for the conception of a boy
If you are planning to become pregnant with a boy, remember that in no case should you eat foods such as:
- Cheeses and any other dairy products, including milk;
- shrimp and other seafood;
- frozen cream;
- Any mineral water with a high calcium content.
They contain substances that contribute to the destruction of male hormones, resulting in the use of these products in 70% of cases, girls are born.
To increase success at the conception of a boy, it is recommended to include in the diet such products as:
- Freshly squeezed fruit juices with pulp;
- fish and all fish products;
- bread and rolls, cooked from white flour;
- black chocolate;
- dried apricots, plums and other dried fruits;
- any meat and any products made from it;
- Tea coffee.
As you can see, in order to increase the chances of conceiving a boy, you need to eat everything that women try to refuse, believing that they are bad for the figure. But if you really want to become a mother and have a wonderful son, you still have to sacrifice the figure.
Diet for the conception of a girl
The diet for conception of the girl assumes reduction in a diet of the future mummy of quantity of potassium and magnesium and to raise a level of calcium and sodium. Therefore, the list of prohibited foods includes:
- carbonated drinks, including alcoholic beverages;
- dark chocolate;
- drinks, containing caffeine and thiamine (coffee, tea);
- various kinds of smoked products;
- semi-finished products;
- salted kinds of cheeses;
- dried apricots;
- salty confectionery.
These products contain a lot of potassium and magnesium, which should be reduced to a minimum if you want to have a daughter in the future, and not a son. Your daily menu can contain:
- veal, beef, chicken, preferably boiled and with a minimum amount of salt;
- fruit – pears, apples, bananas, pineapples;
- berries – watermelon, strawberry, raspberry;
- eggs and all products based on it;
- boiled mollusks;
- all varieties of fish;
- all kinds of nuts (walnut, forest, almond, etc.);
- all kinds of dairy and fermented milk products;
- canned plums;
- boiled rice and pasta;
- unsalted butter;
- natural fruit juices.
Also, if you want to conceive a girl, it is not recommended to add a lot of food. It is generally better to refuse salt in this period and replace it with various spices. In addition, you need to take magnesia in a dragee three times a day. He also contributes to the conception of the girl.
Diet for conception infertility
Unfortunately, one can not get pregnant by clicking alone. Some take years to hear from the doctor "you are pregnant." Therefore, when problems arise, a diet before conception will be required, which will increase the chances of the birth of a new life.
Diet for the conception of women
Female and male body have differences and not only in appearance. Therefore, they need a different approach. In order to overcome the infertility, it is necessary not only to listen and follow all the doctor's recommendations, but also to completely reconsider your diet.
To increase the chances of conceiving a child, the daily women's menu should have products such as:
- beans – contains a lot of iron, improves ovulation;
- Olives – supports hormonal imbalance and improves fertility;
- Milk and all kinds of dairy products, but only with increased fat content – contribute to increased fertility;
- soy – contains important hormones necessary for the normal functioning of the reproductive system;
- cabbage – in its composition has substances that positively affect the body as a whole, acting on it as a sorbent – displays all the excess, toxic and harmful;
- eggs, rice, pine nuts – contain a lot of zinc, necessary in the initial stages of pregnancy and prevents rejection of the fetus.
Agree that all these products are in the public domain and can be used by every person, since their cost is not that big. Therefore, if you have problems with conceiving a child, then try to eat all these foods more often.
Diet for the conception of men
Sometimes there are situations where the culprit of the absence of children in married couples are men. Although they recognize this much harder than women, but this is a fact. So if you want to become happy parents, it's worth taking care of the future father's nutrition.
In his diet, as well as in the diet of a woman, there are no foods that can not be purchased at grocery stores or hypermarkets. So, to increase the chances of conceiving a child, a man should eat daily for food:
- oysters – this seafood contains a huge amount of zinc, which positively affects not only the potency, but also the quality of sperm, increasing the percentage of active and competitive spermatozoa in it;
- peaches and strawberries – in 100 grams of these products contains a daily norm of vitamin C, which, like zinc, has a positive effect on the activity of spermatozoa;
- seeds – only ½ cup per day of sunflower seeds provides the body with a daily dose of vitamin E, which helps improve potency.
The list of products that must be eaten by men with problems with conception is not large, so it is not difficult to include them in the daily diet. But remember that if there is no result, you need to contact a specialist, since after 35 years, infertility treatment is hindered by age factors and only in 15% results in a positive result.
The same is true for women. If you can not get pregnant for 2-3 years, while you have a regular partner and do not use contraceptives during sexual intercourse, this is an important signal that indicates that the reproductive system requires certain treatment.
Remember, if you have serious problems with the reproductive system, no one will help you, except the doctor – neither the diet, nor the grandmother-healer, nor anyone else. After all, conception of a child is God's business, and therefore hopes for someone other than him, does not make sense.
But remember that most often the cause of infertility is malnutrition and the presence of bad habits. Therefore, if you want to become a happy mom or dad take care of your health today! And a diet before conceiving a child will help you in this!