Diet of constipation in adults
Proper nutrition with constipation for almost healthy people is built on the principles of diet. This high-grade diet contains enough protein, complex carbohydrates, healthy fats. Increase in the diet of plant fiber and vitamins. There is no mechanical and chemical exclusion, therefore it is recommended to eat slowly, chewing food carefully. The diet regime is five times. You should eat at a certain time to develop rhythmic work of the intestine. It is important to observe the drinking regime. The volume of clean drinking water must be at least two liters. Cool water for 100 ml per reception is taken half an hour before and one hour after eating.
Prohibited products with constipation
To maintain a diet for constipation in adults from the menu, it is necessary to exclude foods that inhibit the contractile function of the intestine:
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Flour products from white flour, puff and dough.
- Fatty bird, especially ducks, meat: lamb, pork, lard. Boiled meat broths and spicy dishes.
- Fish of great fat content: herring, carp, salmon, mackerel.
- Fatty dairy products: cottage cheese above 9%, cheese more than 45% fat content.
- Groats: rice, semolina, pasta.
- Eggs: hard boiled and fried.
- Fruits and berries with fixing action: persimmon, quince, blueberry, pomegranate. Fruit jelly and jelly.
- Sauces and seasonings: mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, pepper, horseradish.
- Products with irritating essential oils: radish, onion, radish, turnip, garlic.
- Drinks with tannin and caffeine: concentrated tea, coffee, chocolate and cocoa.
Useful products for constipation in adults
To get rid of constipation, it is necessary to include food and products with a stimulating effect on the digestive system:
- Soups from a mixture of vegetables, with buckwheat or pearl barley. Vegetarian borsch with beans and mushrooms, beetroot, okroshka.
- Meat and fish of low-fat varieties in the form of boiled, baked or stewed dishes. You can prepare meatballs and cutlets, casseroles and rolls.
- Salads should be included as much as possible in the menu with constipation. With good tolerability is best from fresh vegetables. To fill with olive, pumpkin or sunflower oil, add a lot of greens. The greater laxative effect of pumpkin, carrot and beet.
- Fruits are relaxing: sweet and ripe plums, apples, apricots and bananas. Dried fruits as an independent dish or an additive in cereals and dairy products.
- Oatmeal, millet, buckwheat, pearl barley and wheat porridge. In them it is good to add bran or flax seeds, nuts and seeds.
- Yoghurt, yogurt, kefir saturate with useful bacteria and cleanse the intestines, so you need to include them in the menu at least once a day. It is better to cook at home from milk with leaven.
- Rye and whole wheat bread, bread products with bran. Steamed bran can be added to the porridge.