Unfortunately, in recent years around the world there has been a sharp surge in various breast diseases. Most often – these are cysts or benign formations, which also should not be left without attention. But in some cases, breast cancer is diagnosed, which requires intensive treatment and surgical intervention. A properly organized diet and a properly selected diet will help to cope faster with the disease and restore strength.
In any disease of the breast, the consumption of phytoestrogens, which contribute to the development of neoplasms, is primarily limited. The body needs to strengthen immunity and provide it with a full and balanced diet in such quantity that there is enough strength to fight the disease and recover from surgery or aggressive treatment.
The diet recommended below will be effective for women with cystic formations or breast cancer 1 or 2 stage. Patients with a more severe form of an effective diet is prescribed by the doctor individually, taking into account all the characteristics of the body and methods of treatment.
The diet for a breast cyst is not too strict. The following rules are rather recommendations for the optimal organization of diet and adjustment of the diet. Their observance will help to alleviate the condition of the patient and slow the progression of the disease.
- Caloric content of the diet should be moderate and correspond to the physiological needs of the body. With excess weight, it is necessary to create an easy calorie deficit for its smooth reduction. However, fasting is not allowed!
- Fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet should be in abundance. Especially desirable are brightly colored – yellow, red, orange. They contain the maximum of vitamins and antioxidants needed to fight the disease.
- Because of the regular intake of a large number of medicines, the liver and kidneys suffer, so you will have to give up food, which can cause their additional irritation.
- Eat better often, but in small portions, to facilitate the process of digestion for the body. It is useful to observe the principles of the principles of separate food – eat fruits separately from other foods, and do not combine meat with cereals and starchy vegetables (potatoes, corn).
- To exclude from the diet too fatty or difficult digestible sorts of meat: pork, lamb, duck, goose.
- Animal fats should be replaced as much as possible with vegetable fats. Very useful are olive and flaxseed oils, the consumption of which should be limited to 15-20 grams per day.
- Bread is recommended from wholemeal or whole-grain flour, especially with the addition of sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds.
- The organism of the patient very much needs an additional amount of vitamin D and calcium, so the diet should have dairy products and oily fish.
- But phytoestrogens for oncology and other diseases of the mammary gland are completely useless, therefore it is better to refuse products containing them in large quantities (beans, soybeans, wheat, beer, lentils, alfalfa).
- An excellent assistant in the fight against neoplasms is lactic acid, contained in fermented milk products, which must be included in the daily menu.
This diet helps to unload the digestive system, helps to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins and supplies it with vitamins and minerals necessary to strengthen immunity.
Restricted in this way, the diet creates the most comfortable conditions for the speedy recovery of the body after a surgery or intensive medication. It contributes to:
- strengthening of immunity;
- reducing excess body weight;
- rapid assimilation of food;
- purification from toxins and toxins;
- activation of regeneration processes;
- discharge of the gastrointestinal tract and liver;
- improvement of the general condition.
These same principles are used to compose a diet after chemotherapy, which is often used to treat breast cancer. And also after the operation of mastectomy and mastopathy, however in these cases the menu is made strictly in accordance with the list of allowed products. From this list, only spicy spices and seasonings are excluded, since the liver is already overloaded, and additional stimuli can only do harm.
The basis of the menu should be rich in vitamins, antioxidants and fiber products, such as:
- fresh and cooked fruits and vegetables (but not more than 1 kg per day);
- low-fat grades of dietary meat: a bird without skin, rabbit, veal, beef;
- seafood, oily fish, sea kale;
- green leafy vegetables (spinach, parsley, beet tops);
- sesame, linseed and olive oil;
- green tea and herbs of medicinal herbs (chamomile, dog rose, hawthorn);
- dairy products with a low fat content;
- spicy spices and spices: chili, garlic, turmeric, curry, etc.
Completely cleaned from the table:
- black tea and coffee;
- alcoholic beverages;
- refined sugar;
- sweets are severely restricted;
- fatty meat;
- fried dishes;
- fresh white bread;
- yeast baked goods;
- smoked products;
- fresh and boiled milk.
The menu for the week is compiled independently. It is necessary to ensure that it is diverse and nutritious, but does not exceed the recommended caloric value. All kinds of cooking of products are allowed, except for frying.
An approximate menu for each day can be as follows:
- Breakfast: cottage cheese casserole or vegetable pancakes with low-fat sour cream; green tea with honey.
- Second breakfast: fruit salad or unsweetened dessert.
- Lunch: soup or borscht on low-fat broth; a piece of meat with a garnish of cereal or macaroni of solid varieties; vegetable salad; compote.
- Snack: a glass of freshly squeezed juice or yogurt; fruit jelly.
- Dinner: a piece of boiled fish with vegetable garnish (stewed or grilled); Freshly squeezed tomato juice.
- Before going to bed: a glass of yogurt or yogurt
The feedback and the results of the recommended diet are very positive. First of all, the general condition of the body improves. The feeling of nausea, pain in the stomach, heaviness in the right hypochondrium decreases. Refreshes the complexion, improves skin condition, accelerates the growth of hair.
When chemotherapy is conducted, the side effects are not so scary and the strength returns quicker. Light, rich in vitamins and minerals diet is useful for everyone, but for patients with such serious diagnoses as cyst or breast cancer, a healthy diet is vital.