Diet for fatty liver hepatosis: a menu for a week with recipes
Fatty liver hepatosis – a disease that causes the death of working tissues of the organ, in consequence of which he begins to fail to cope with their functions. The fatty liver hepatosis develops with alcohol abuse, obesity, with diabetes and endocrine diseases, after severe poisoning. In addition to drug treatment, patients are assigned a special diet Table No. 5, developed by M.I. Pevzner.
The essence of diet
The first signs of fatty liver hepatosis are:
- Increase without objective causes of fatigue, fatigue, weakness;
- Heaviness and unpleasant sensation in the right hypochondrium, which increase during walking;
- Feeling of mild nausea;
- Disturbances of the stool (frequent indigestion or constipation).
Since there are no nerve endings in the liver, the first stage of the disease passes asymptomatically, therefore at the first symptoms one should immediately consult a doctor. Severe pain with fatty hepatosis begins when other diseases develop simultaneously: diabetes mellitus, fibrosis, inflammation of the ducts and gall bladder, bile ducts. With fat liver hepatosis and cholecystitis, as well as when removing the gallbladder, the diet 5 table is appointed for life.
Therapeutic diet Table № 5 for fatty liver hepatic disease according to Pevzner is aimed at shaking the body and creating favorable conditions for its functioning, as well as stimulating the production of bile.
The main rules of the therapeutic diet for fatty liver hepatosis:
- The daily caloric intake of the diet 2600-3000 Kcal;
- Fractional meals (5-6 meals);
- The last meal should be at least 3 hours before bedtime;
- Dishes are used warmly, hot and cold are excluded;
- Dishes during a diet with fatty liver hepatosis are used in boiled, baked or cooked steamed. Frying is completely excluded;
- Abundant drink. In day it is necessary to drink 2-2,5 liters of still water (with cirrhosis, the water volume is reduced to 1,5 l);
- The amount of salt consumed during a diet should not exceed 7-8 grams (2 of which comes from food). With fluid retention in tissues, the amount of salt in the diary ration is reduced to 2-4 g;
- The diet of the diet is supplemented with fat hepatosis of the liver with the intake of vitamins of group B, B12, C, in a dose exceeding twice the standard;
- A complete exception during the diet for fatty liver hepatosis of all alcoholic beverages.
- Refusal from bad habits (smoking, overeating).
Daily diet of therapeutic diet The 5 table for fatty liver hepatosis should consist of:
Fat = 80 gr (70% of which is of animal origin);
Carbohydrates = 250-300 gr (sugar should not exceed 40-60 gr).
It is worth noting that the therapeutic diet Table No. 5 is effective for weight loss. For a month with her help you can get rid of 3-4 extra pounds with health benefits. In this case, weight loss should not be sharp, no more than 1 kg per week.
Permitted and Prohibited Products
Therapeutic diet Table №5 with fatty liver hepatosis – allowed products:
- Vegetable, milk soups, with the addition of cereals;
- Low-fat meat without films and tendons (beef, veal, rabbit);
- Low-fat bird (chicken, turkey);
- Low-fat fish (pike, pollock, hake, crucian carp);
- Low-fat dairy and sour-milk products (cottage cheese, kefir, yogurt, sour cream – in limited quantities);
- Eggs (yolk no more than 1 pcs per day, protein – no restrictions);
- Cereals and cereals (buckwheat, oatmeal, rice, barley) are acceptable for a diet in the form of crumbly cereals, as well as casseroles and puddings;
- Uncomfortable pastries (dry biscuits, crackers);
- Yesterday or dried wheat, rye bread;
- Pasta from durum wheat (during the diet for obesity – are excluded);
- Vegetables (except for sour ones);
- Sweet fruits and berries;
- Pastilles, honey, marmalade, sugar (with a diet in small quantities);
- Parsley, dill, bay leaf, coriander as spices (cloves, cinnamon, vanilla – in small quantities;
- Vegetable, olive oil;
- Vegetable and fruit juices;
- Unsuccessful tea, occasionally not strong coffee, broth of a dogrose.
Therapeutic diet Table No. 5 for fatty liver hepatosis – Prohibited foods:
- Boiled meat, mushroom, fish broth;
- Fatty meat and poultry (pork, lamb, duck, goose);
- Oily fish (salmon, mackerel, trout);
- Smoked meat and canned food;
- Pickles and marinades;
- Semi-finished products;
- Bread and puff pastry;
- Fresh bread;
- Radish, radish, garlic, onion, cabbage, sorrel;
- Sour fruits and berries (cranberries, unripe citrus fruits, cherries);
- Horseradish, mustard, mayonnaise;
- Ice cream, cocoa, chocolate;
- Sharp and bitter spices, spices;
- Carbonated, alcoholic drinks.
Diet for fatty liver hepatosis – menu for a week (breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner):
- Muesli with raspberries and blueberries;
- 1 hard-boiled egg; Slice of cheese;
- Cheese soup with crackers;
- Carrot smoothies;
- Mashed potatoes. Meatballs steamed from beef.
- Milk soup with vermicelli;
- Pomegranate juice;
- Boiled chicken fillet. Vegetable stew;
- Omelette for a couple;
- Cottage cheese with sour cream, sugar and dried fruits.
- Cheesecakes with raisins;
- Vegetable broth. 2 slices of dried wheat bread. Boiled turkey fillet;
- 1 a glass of ryazhenka;
- Buckwheat. Chicken roll. Cucumber.
- Cottage cheese casserole;
- Hake in an omelette. Squash Cavier;
- A glass of yogurt;
- Chicken fillet, baked with potatoes in the oven.
- Buckwheat porridge with milk;
- Baked pollock with vegetables in the oven;
- 1 egg soft-boiled. 2 piece of cheese;
- Carrot cake.
- Julienne with chicken;
- Grape juice;
- Cutlets from veal for a couple. Greek salad";
- A glass of yogurt;
- Potato casserole with ground beef.
- Milk porridge with rice;
- Berry mousse;
- Spaghetti with chopped chicken meat;
- A glass of curdled milk;
- Fig. Rabbit in sour cream sauce.
During breaks between meals during a diet with fatty liver hepatosis, you can drink broths from berries, loose tea (black, green), occasionally weak coffee.
Cheese soup with biscuits
- Chicken fillet 400 gr;
- Processed cheese 200 gr;
- Potatoes 2 pcs;
- Carrots 1 pcs;
- Vegetable oil 2 item;
- Dill, parsley.
- Chicken fillet washed, cut into slices, send to a pan, bring to a boil and cook for 20 minutes.
- Peel potatoes, rinse, cut into small cubes.
- Pull out the fowl. In the broth add the potatoes, cook for another 6-8 minutes.
- Carrots peeled, grated on a large grater, send to boil in pot to potatoes for 7-10 minutes.
- Add the melted cheese, cooked chicken, carefully stir to avoid lumps, salt to taste.
- Cook for another 5 minutes, then turn off the fire, cover the soup with a lid and give 5 minutes to brew.
- Before serving, decorate the soup with chopped herbs (dill or parsley) to taste and add croutons.
Cheese soup with croutons is an original and satisfying first course, which is shown during a diet with fatty liver hepatosis.
Hake in an omelette
- We clean the fish from the scales and entrails, remove the gills, cut, rinse and cut into small pieces.
- We water the hake with vegetable oil, add shredded herbs, salt to taste, mix, leave for 5-10 minutes to marinate.
- Whisk the eggs with flour until a homogeneous mass is obtained. A little salt.
- We transfer the fish into a baking dish, greased with vegetable oil, pour the eggs beaten with flour.
- Send the omelet bake until ready for 30 minutes in an oven heated to 180 degrees.
Hake in an omelette is perfect for dinner during a diet with fatty liver hepatosis.
Julienne with chicken
- Wash the fillets, cut into cubes.
- Melt butter in a frying pan, on it to cut out chopped poultry meat to golden color 10 minutes.
- Dilute the flour and salt in the milk, add to the frying pan to the chicken, stew for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the mass in pots, sprinkle on top with grated cheese on a large grater, send baked in an oven heated to 180 degrees for 10minute.
- Before serving, decorate with dill if desired.
Include a delicate julienne with chicken on the menu of a therapeutic diet for fatty liver hepatosis for breakfast or lunch.
Cheesecakes with raisins
- Fill raisins with boiling water, leave for 10 minutes to steam.
- Mix cottage cheese with eggs, sugar, salt, flour and steamed raisins until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- We form small cheese cakes in the form of cutlets. In order that the dough does not stick, we moisten the hands with water.
- Fry the syrniki on both sides with a frying pan heated to a vegetable oil until golden.
Cheesemakers with raisins can be served with sour cream during a diet with fatty liver hepatosis.
- Fruits peel and core, cut into slices, send to a pan, pour water and cook over low heat until softening.
- Drain the water, grind the fruit through a sieve.
- The resulting pulp is sent back to the pan, add sugar and cook until thick, constantly stirring.
- Pour the mixture into a mold, cool it, then cut into slices.
Indulge yourself with a delicious and useful dessert during a diet with fat liver hepatosis – marmalade, which can be cooked at home.
The benefits of diet with fatty liver hepatosis
Therapeutic diet The 5 table with hepatosis is aimed at expelling excess fats from the liver.
The use of diet for the body with fatty liver hepatosis:
- Stimulation of the production of bile, involved in the digestive process;
- Normalization of cholesterol and fat metabolism;
- Settlement of all liver functions;
- Accumulation of glycogen in the liver with a diet, which has a beneficial effect on providing the body with glucose.
The therapeutic diet for fatty liver hepatosis is rich in protein products, the use of which, when observing the water balance, helps to purify the body of toxins and toxins.
Consequences of non-compliance with the therapeutic diet for fatty liver hepatosis:
- Cirrhosis of the liver;
- Chronic cholecystitis with the formation of gall stones;
- Vascular diseases (varicose veins, arterial hypertension);
- Diseases of the digestive tract in chronic form;
- Tumors of the reproductive system (due to the content in the fat layer of estrogens);
- Decreased immunity.