Gastritis is an inflammation of the gastric mucosa. Gastritis occurs in several forms: with high acidity and with decreased, chronic and acute. Gastritis with high acidity occurs with malnutrition, excessive consumption of spicy foods, alcohol in large quantities, as well as long-term use of various medications.
Prohibited foods and meals with gastritis
As with other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, with gastritis an important role is assigned to balanced nutrition. Necessarily, that in a diet protein food was always present. Consider those products-irritants of the stomach mucosa, which must be limited in order to normalize the acidity of gastric juice.
- Pickles, marinades, smoked products
- Sauces and sauces
- Any products from rye flour
- Rough fiber
- Brewed broths, cabbage soup, borsch
- Fatty and fried dishes
- Sour fruit
- Dairy products
- Carbonated drinks
Diet with gastritis with high acidity: recipes
To eliminate the disease it is desirable to use:
- Low-fat beef, and best of all; a rabbit
- A hen, necessarily boiled and without skin;
- Be sure to eat fish and other seafood (crawfish, shrimp, crabs);
- Boiled eggs;
- Light salads without mayonnaise:
- From buckwheat, buckwheat and oatmeal are the most useful;
- Vegetables: carrots, pumpkin, green peas, spinach, zucchini, tomatoes (only allowed without peel), greens;
- Berries (raspberries, strawberries, strawberries.
- Baked fruit, jam.
1. Cauliflower puree soup:
- One head of cauliflower
- 1 glass of milk
- 1,5 cup water
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- 1 egg
- 2,5 teaspoons of sour cream
- Salt, sugar
Wash the cauliflower thoroughly and divide into small inflorescences and cook it. Mix cabbage with flour and white sauce. After, cauliflower rub through a sieve, gradually adding boiled milk and a little sugar. Then stir, boil and remove from heat. Separately mix the egg with sour cream and add to the soup, slowly stirring. Delicious soup-puree from cauliflower is ready!
- 4 tablespoons of white rice
- 3 cup water
- 1,5 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- Salt, sugar
White rice is good for the stomach. Soak rice in water, leave overnight, after thoroughly rinsing. In the morning, rinse it again before starting to cook. Cook until ready. Then, the broth is wipe through a sieve and bring to a boil. Whisk the egg with milk and sugar. Gradually add the resulting mixture to the rice, stirring constantly the soup. Add a little butter. Wait for the soup to cool down a little.
3. Lazy Vareniki
- Cottage cheese – 150 g
- Wheat flour – 1 tbsp spoon
- Egg – 1 pcs.
- Sugar – 1,5 teaspoons
- Sour cream – 1 spoon
Add egg, sugar, grated cottage cheese into the flour and mix well to form one mixture. Blind from the received weight a small sausage, cut it into pieces and cook. Pour a small amount of sour cream.
Diet for the whole day. Purpose of the diet: reduce the activity of gastric juice.
- Breakfast: egg “in a bag”, buckwheat porridge, not strong tea. Allowed non-acidic cottage cheese.
- Lunch: Boiled potatoes, boiled meat, boiled carrots, compote of dried fruits.
- Dinner: boiled fish, baked apple, not strong tea with milk.
Effective with gastritis “rubbed” diet.
Menu for the whole day.
- Breakfast: an egg “in a bag”, rubbed through a sieve rice porridge, weak tea.
- Lunch: grated oatmeal, steam meatballs, carrot puree.
- Supper: crunches, not strong tea with milk.
Diet with gastritis with high acidity and pancreatitis
With gastritis, many patients have pancreatitis. With inflammation of the pancreas, in addition to drug treatment, a diet is prescribed.
Before you start dietary nutrition, it is advisable for a couple of days at all to refrain from eating. Have a cup of tea or mineral water without gas.
During the diet it is recommended to exclude salt.
Diet for gastritis for weight loss
The desire to quickly get rid of extra pounds is misleading. The faster you lose weight, the higher the risk that you will gain weight again at the same rapid pace. You need to lose weight slowly. It is best to halve portions and eat up to 5 once a day. Although the calorie content of this diet is low, it is not designed for a short period of time. At least adhere to it for half a year. Rapid weight loss can exacerbate gastritis.
During the diet, choose foods that are allowed for gastritis, and make yourself a menu to taste. Be sure to take a variety of foods, saturated with protein, carbohydrates and fats, the latter – in the form of vegetable oil, but best of all – olive. Meat, fish should not be greasy and steamed or boiled. Salt and pepper food is not recommended. Do not rush to swallow food, but chew it thoroughly.
This diet will help you cleanse your intestines. Weight does not decrease rapidly, but the result after the end of the diet persists for a long time, and health improves. To maintain your weight, stick to the proper diet and after the diet is completed. So the body as a whole will come back to normal.
Sample diet menu for the week:
- Breakfast: Two steamed meatballs, mashed potatoes, not strong tea.
- Lunch: Rice soup on the water, boiled beef meat, compote.
- Dinner: Non-fat nonfat cottage cheese, fruit jelly or a glass of milk.
- Breakfast: Low-fat cottage cheese, semolina porridge, not strong tea.
- Lunch: 2 steamed meat cutlets, pearl soup, compote.
- Dinner: egg “in a bag”, 100g well-cooked rice, not strong tea.
- Breakfast: buckwheat, egg “in a bag”, tea with milk.
- Lunch: vegetable soup, baked in the oven apple.
- Dinner: skim curd, a glass of milk.
- Breakfast: rice porridge on milk, not strong tea.
- Lunch: rice soup, a slice of dried bread, two steamed meat cutlets, carrot puree.
- Dinner: Lowfat curd, fruit jelly.
- Breakfast: carrot puree, boiled beef tongue, semolina porridge on milk, not strong tea.
- Lunch: Hercules, two steamed fish fingers.
- Dinner: two steamed chicken cutlets, carrot puree, a glass of fruit jelly.
- Breakfast: 2 steam meatballs, mashed potatoes, not strong tea.
- Lunch: 2 steamed fish cutlets, baked apple.
- Dinner: 2 steam meatballs, mashed potatoes, not strong tea.
- Breakfast: 2 steamed fish cutlets, mashed potatoes, loose tea.
- Lunch: potato soup, a glass of wild rose broth.
- Dinner: a little meatloaf, boiled rice, fruit jelly.
Diet with gastritis during an exacerbation
During the exacerbation of gastritis, it is necessary to eat boiled fish, poultry, fat-free cottage cheese, steam cutlets, croutons. Drink allowed jelly, tea with milk. You can not use marinade and smoked meat in any form, as well as spices and alcohol.
Sample menu with exacerbation of gastritis:
- Breakfast: omelet, steamed, oatmeal, cracker.
- Lunch: steamed beef patties, puree from potatoes or carrots, kissel.
- Dinner: steam fish balls, carrot puree, milk.
Diet for gastritis with increased acidity for children
Just like in adults, gastritis is also found in children. In young children, a sensitive stomach, and nutrition when inflammation of the gastric mucosa should be fractional. You can not overeat, eat food dry, and also drink carbonated drinks. Chewing gum and chocolate are strictly prohibited.
It is important that the child ate at a certain time. Liquid cereals, soups, vegetable purees are necessary for the child in the first days of exacerbation. On 4 day, he is allowed to eat boiled meat, fish, low-fat cottage cheese, butter. On 7-th day, a child is prescribed a gentle diet of allowed products, which must be observed for two weeks. After elimination of an exacerbation the child can pass to a usual delivery.
Recommendations for compiling a diet with gastritis
To make a diet with gastritis is easy when you already know the foods that should be consumed during an exacerbation, but which can not.
For the best result, we suggest using several tips:
- Do not eat too hot or too cold food;
- Thoroughly chew food;
- Do not let yourself starve. Eat always when you feel hunger, but in small quantities.
- After recovery, you must observe proper nutrition and try to eat in the minimum quantities of prohibited foods.
- Do not overeat.
The information presented in this article is for informational purposes only. The materials of the article do not call for independent treatment. Only a qualified doctor can diagnose and give advice on treatment based on the individual characteristics of the individual patient.