Today, diseases related to factors are common: malnutrition, frequent stressful situations, fast snacks, abuse of fast food, bad habits (alcoholic beverages, smoking). At the beginning of the list of diseases is gastritis.
When gastritis occurs inflammation of the mucosal epithelium of the stomach, there are unpleasant symptoms – heartburn, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, belching. There are sensations of heaviness and fullness in the hollow organ, appetite disappears, the body weight of the patient decreases.
To provoke the development of gastritis with increased acidity, frequent stresses, a state of depression, an improper diet, an unbalanced diet, alcoholism, the use of harmful products, helikobacteria are capable of causing stress.
Diet with gastritis with high acidity implies the resolution and ban on certain foods.
- Stuffed pastries and bread, biscuits, biscuits.
- Boiled pasta, vermicelli.
- Porridges cooked on the water, preferably viscous, enveloping.
- Various vegetable soups can be added with cereals (for example, buckwheat soup). Soups-puree – the best option.
- Boiled or steamed dishes from beef, chicken or liver, tongue.
- Eggs are allowed if cooked soft-boiled or in the form of an omelette from a steamer.
- Boiled fish, preferably lean.
- Selected types of vegetables and fruits in grinded form. It is desirable to use vegetables cooked or stewed.
- Non-acidic dairy products, milk, cottage cheese, low-fat ryazhenka.
- Of sweets are acceptable for gastritis zephyr, a little honey, pastilles, marmalade, jam.
- To drink not strong black tea, it is desirable to dilute coffee with milk or low-fat cream, cocoa, juices from the allowed fruits and berries.
- The diet should include oils: olive, sunflower, corn, creamy, quite a bit.
As for forbidden dishes – remember, the main goal is to reduce the level of production of hydrochloric acid. Hence, products that increase the secretion of acid in the stomach are subject to exclusion from the ration.
- Fresh bread and buns, rye bread.
- Beans, pearl barley.
- Saturated meat broths, as well as mushroom and fish.
- It is undesirable to eat borsch and okroshka with gastritis.
- Contraindicated salted, canned and smoked fish.
- Canned meat, as well as coarse wiry meat.
- Onions, pickled and salted vegetables, cabbage, mushrooms.
- From dairy products to exclude sour, cheese salty or sharp, undesirable ice cream.
- Scrambled eggs and hard boiled eggs.
- Strongly aerated drinks, alcohol, kvass, strong coffee.
- Categorically not recommended are various spices and condiments, horseradish, mustard, dishes with the addition of vinegar, spicy sauces.
- Fruits and berries in an immature form are contraindicated, selected dried fruits. Sour varieties of berries that cause increased secretion of gastric juice are inadmissible.
We will single out a separate list of products that have a negative effect on the gastric mucosa.
- Garlic – a product that increases appetite, therefore, able to increase the level of hydrochloric acid in gastric juice.
- Citrus fruits are forbidden for gastritis with high acidity, promote increased digestive fluid production.
- It is necessary to limit the use of nuts, causing an exacerbation of the disease.
- You can not chocolate with gastritis, especially if there is an increased level of acidity.
- Chemicals, fragrances, preservatives – are contained in ice cream, adversely affect the condition of the gastric mucosa.
- Grapes cause fermentation in the digestive system, refers to unwanted products. It is permissible to eat without the skin.
- Meat in a smoked form is not recommended for chronic gastritis with high acidity.
- In watermelons, melons, contains a lot of fiber, the consumption of these delicacies is prescribed to limit.
- In the liver, cholesterol is found, which strongly irritates the internal walls of the stomach.
Nutrition for gastritis with high acidity implies compliance with certain rules, which will have to adhere for a long time, sometimes – for life.
- The dishes used are served, reaching the optimum temperature, preferably warm, hot food, like cold, irritates the mucous gastric epithelium. This becomes an unfavorable factor, the gastric lining is already inflamed and irritated due to gastritis.
- Eaten during the day, the food is divided into small, equal portions. Thus, a fractional diet is performed when it comes from 5 meals a day. The stomach becomes easier to digest and digest systematically incoming food in small quantities. Remember the important point: dinner is taken for 3 hours before bedtime.
- The patient eats at a fixed time constant to provide the digestive body with efficient work without exercise.
- The menu of the sick person is diverse. It is important that the body receives the required amount of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, vital vitamins and trace elements.
- To preserve the nutritional elements of the products, to contribute to the minimum level of irritation of the mucosal epithelium of the stomach, the dishes for the patient are cooked by steam or cooking.
- It is recommended to thoroughly chew food to facilitate the work of the patient with the digestive system.
- It is always better to eat better in food, science proves that negative emotions interfere with the effectiveness of digestion.
Any diet developed for patients suffering from gastritis with high acidity will prove to be rich and varied, since the list of allowed dishes is wide. A sick person will not begin to be accompanied by a feeling of constant hunger, sweets are necessarily included in the diet. If the menu is made correctly, it is possible to eliminate signs of the disease, restore metabolism in the human body.
Separately, one should mention the features of nutrition in acute gastritis. A strict selection of possible products will be required. It is allowed to cook viscous porridges on water from cereals previously ground in a coffee grinder. If the patient wants an omelet, it is better to cook a dish only of proteins. Soups are cooked without meat, for chicken cutlet chicken, a dietary product is good.
After a number of days, when signs of exacerbation of the disease gradually subsided, it will be possible to introduce into the patient’s individual menu meat and fish broth, milk and other useful products – after examination and permission of the gastroenterologist.
Diet for chronic gastritis is recognized as mandatory for permanent compliance, so as not to provoke too frequent exacerbations, not to cause complications. You need to eat right and lead a healthy lifestyle. The rule applies to everyone, everyone can get a gastritis.
The nutritionist develops an individual diet for the patient, in accordance with the course of the disease, with the resources of the body. The doctor clearly indicates that you can not eat a particular person who has fallen ill.
The correct decision will be to make an approximate menu for a week in advance, so that the patient finds it easier to navigate in allowed and forbidden dishes.
- For breakfast, a mashed potatoes and steamed meatballs are suitable. From drinks it is better to choose tea with milk.
- Instead of a second breakfast, it is better to drink a glass of milk.
- At lunch time, eat milk soup and casserole from meat low-fat minced meat and potatoes. As a dessert – compote with biscuit biscuits.
- For a mid-morning snack – jelly with breadcrumbs.
- It is useful to eat buckwheat with gastritis, for dinner, cook a bit of buckwheat porridge, preferably in a grinded form. You are allowed to eat a banana.
- Before going to bed, drink a glass of milk with honey.
- Breakfast breakfast cereal on the water and sweet curd mass. Finish the morning meal with a cup of tea.
- At the second breakfast, eat the baked apple and drink it with milk.
- Lunch should be rich and satisfying, so it is better to give preference to a liquid dish and meat steamed meatballs. A salad of boiled beets is useful.
- For an afternoon snack, compote or jelly with dry biscuits is suitable.
- For dinner – rice with a steam omelette and a healthy dairy product.
- At night, a glass of milk, if desired with honey, is allowed to eat with gastritis.
- Oatmeal porridge and soft-boiled egg combined with sweet tea are good for starting the day.
- Then you can eat a banana.
- As a dinner, fried soup from vegetables and steamed chicken cutlets. Wash down any useful compote.
- Kissel, as usual for a mid-morning snack.
- Dinner is light and tasty – casserole from cottage cheese and low-fat natural yogurt.
- Before going to bed, drink some milk.
- Morning meal start with rice porridge, drink with infusion of chamomile.
- Breakfast number two – baked apple and milk.
- For dinner, soup and beetroot soup with minced meat patties.
- A compote made of dried fruits.
- Dine on a curd casserole.
- Before going to bed, you can drink milk at will.
- Boiled potatoes for breakfast, chicken breast and low-fat sour cream.
- Soup with vermicelli, patties and compote.
- Kiss or compote to choose from.
- Omelette and grated porridge for dinner.
- As usual, a glass of warm milk.
- Puree from potatoes, steam fish cutlets and tea.
- Apple in the baked form.
- Vegetable light soup, boiled vermicelli with chicken meat.
- Kissel and crackers, or biscuits.
- Fruit salad (from permitted fruits and berries), curd mass for dinner.
- End the day with a cup of warm milk with honey.
- Boiled rice, meat cutlets and tea with milk are ideal for breakfast.
- You can choose a baked apple or one banana.
- Potato wiped soup, cutlets and a garnish of carrots with beets are good for a hearty dinner.
- Cookies with compote.
- Chicken roll and a scrambled omelet in combination with natural yoghurt for a light dinner.
- Before going to bed a glass of milk.
Similarly, it is possible to make a daily menu. The conditional plan is given, it is permissible to change individual items. For example, it is sometimes desirable to replace milk with fermented milk.
Remember, proper nutrition is considered the key to human health and well-being.