Any disease involving the defeat of internal organs requires immediate cure. In this case, get rid of giardiasis will help you a special diet,
including products of proper nutrition.
What is this disease and how can the restriction in nutrition help get rid of giardiasis, we will consider, in the following material.
What is giardiasis?
Giardiasis – are parasites that have arisen in the small and large intestine, with the goal of destroying the human intestine. Symptoms of their presence are so imperceptible that a person can not even guess what “value” in himself is. Alas, this infected more than 35% of the population.
With proper nutrition, giardiasis can “leave” the human body together with the calla masses. But first, let’s look at the causes of this disease and the main symptoms.
Causes and symptoms
Causes of Giardiasis in Children and Adults there may be the following factors:
- use of stale, poorly purified, water;
- the use of “improper food”;
- decreased gastric acidity;
- not thoroughly washed products before use.
Also, the aforementioned disease can “settle” in your body after contact with a sick lambliosis person or animal.
Symptoms, urgently requiring compliance with the diet, Giardiasis is as follows:
At the advanced stage of the disease, such symptomsAs:
- frequent headaches;
- unreasonable increase in body temperature;
- sensation of weakness;
- decreased efficiency;
- constant gnashing of teeth.
In addition, in time untreated giardiasis with the help of a special diet leads to a great loss of weight, anemia and a decrease in the immune system.
As already mentioned above, the main method of treating lamblia in adults and children is proper nutrition. Consider what is the essence of such a diet and what are its main principles of nutrition in the following paragraph.
Diet with giardiasis: the essence and principle
The main principle of diet for adults is the rejection of products that promote the development of giardiasis and use only those that prevent this disease. Also in the treatment you will be helped by special medications and folk remedies.
Let us consider in more detail the main rules for dieting with giardiasis:
- The first two weeks prevail in your menu should porridge, vegetables and dried fruits;
- also try to eat foods that increase acidity in the stomach;
- dishes should be consumed only in boiled and stewed;
- Six meals a day, in small portions;
- Wash your hands thoroughly before meals and, of course, all food;
- daily use of three liters of carefully filtered clean water.
Features of nutrition for children with giardiasis
If you follow a diet, children and adults need to consume more acidic foods, because they prevent the reproduction of bacteria in the body. At least five meals should be eaten. in small fractional portions.
Without fail, serve your child’s meals exclusively in steam or stew. And do not forget to diversify the diet menu of the child with all sorts of interesting and useful recipes.
With a diet, minimize the intake of carbohydrates, especially easily digestible, as they are a direct source of lamblias. Also, exclude from the diet of children and adults food that contributes to irritation of the walls of the stomach and intestines. However, we will talk in more detail about the allowed and prohibited foods in the following paragraph.
Lists of Prohibited and Permitted Products
For a diet for giardiasis in children and adults allowed The following Food:
- fruit, berries;
- boiled chicken meat;
- boiled fish;
- potatoes are cooked exclusively;
- herbal teas and decoctions;
- cottage cheese, yogurt, kefir;
- compotes, fruit drinks;
- corn flour;
- zucchini, carrots, cucumbers;
- low-fat broths and soups.
Remove the same from the list of diet foods urgently needed the following sources of lamblia:
- confectionery and bakery products;
- sharp, smoked and fatty foods;
- sharp sauces;
- pickled products;
- carbonated drinks;
- onions, radish, garlic;
- canned food;
- fast food;
- ketchup, mayonnaise;
Sample menu for a week for a diet with giardiasis
Example menu on 7 diet days consists of a list of acceptable products. We are pleased to introduce our version of the diet for children and adults for the coming week:
- Breakfast: oatmeal on water and green tea;
- Lunch: low-fat chicken cutlets, steamed;
- Supper: ragout from zucchini and low-fat meat, a glass of curdled milk.
- buckwheat cereal with a glass of orange juice;
- vegetable soup with low-fat chicken meatballs;
- stewed zucchini with carrots and tomatoes, 150 ml of fat-free yogurt.
- 200 g of boiled rice and broth of rose hips;
- low-fat chicken broth with herbs;
- cod, steamed and abundantly poured with lemon juice.
- toast with brynza and a cup of unsweetened black tea;
- rice soup with greens and carrots;
- ragout from chicken, tomatoes and zucchini, a glass of skimmed yogurt.
- millet porridge with slices of brynza, berry juice;
- soup puree from courgettes and greens;
- buckwheat porridge with beef crockery, a glass of curdled milk.
- buckwheat and yogurt;
- ragout of peppers and tomatoes;
- 2-3 boiled potatoes.
- oat flakes with dried fruits, citrus fresh;
- buckwheat soup with meatballs;
- fruit salad and a cup of herbal tea.
Recipes for children and adults
In the following paragraph, we consider the most tasty and useful recipes for a diet with giardiasis for children and adults. Let’s start with the simplest recipe for the diet menu:
Ingredients: five liters of filtered water, a handful of mint and one whole lemon.
- bring the water to a boil and put mint into it;
- rinse thoroughly and cut the lemon into slices;
- boil for five minutes over low heat.
Cutlets in the oven
Cutlets in the oven
Ingredients: minced any nonfat meat, chicken egg, 20 g onion, 200 g oat flakes.
- Stew the onions until golden in color;
- mix all the ingredients thoroughly;
- form burgers from them and put them on a baking sheet;
- bake for 45 minutes until fully cooked, at a temperature of 160 degrees.
Next is a dish that you can eat every day with a diet to treat giardiasis:
Ingredients: zucchini, two carrots and two potatoes, one pepper and one tomato, a tablespoon of butter.
- pour the butter into a frying pan;
- clean, rinse thoroughly and cut vegetables;
- place them in a frying pan;
- stew for half an hour.
The following recipe is recommended for cooking twice while observing a diet of a long cure for Giardiasis:
Fish with vegetables
Ingredients: a pound of cod, half a tomato, a slice of eggplant, carrots, a pinch of greens and a slice of lemon.
- put the fish on the foil;
- near to place the cut vegetables;
- wrap the foil and put the fish in the oven;
- cook for half an hour, at a temperature of 200 degrees.
Baked apples stuffed with cottage cheese
Baked apples stuffed with cottage cheese
Ingredients: 5-6 apples, 400 g low-fat cottage cheese.
- wash apples and rid them of the middle;
- fill with cottage cheese;
- oven in the oven for 20-25 minutes, at a temperature of 160 degrees.