A competent diet with hemorrhoids and cracks plays an important role in preventive and therapeutic activities. Correctly formulated diet normalizes the stool and the functioning of the digestive tract, reduces excess weight and speeds up the cure.
Why is it so important nutrition with hemorrhoids and anal fissure? Many experts are convinced that one of the factors of the emergence of varicose enlargement of hemorrhoidal veins is excessive enthusiasm for spices and spicy dishes.
Especially important is the diet in acute haemorrhoids, when properly selected diet allows you to reduce the severity of clinical symptoms and reduce the duration of the acute period of the pathological process.
Why is diet so important in the treatment of hemorrhoids?
Thus, the appearance of signs of hemorrhoidal disease and their severity largely depends on the characteristics of the patient’s nutrition. For example, with constipation, solid fecal masses pressurize the walls of the intestine, which leads to a violation of blood flow.
Also, with difficulties with emptying, a person is forced to push, and this action provokes an increase in pressure in the rectal blood vessels, as a result of which the hemorrhoidal veins are deformed and protrude.
It is curious that chronic diarrhea is also capable of causing inflammation of enlarged cavernous formations. And pathogenic bacteria contained in the stool can lead to infection of the damaged parts of the mucosa and perianal region.
In addition, the products themselves can irritate the intestinal walls, leading to an increased inflow of blood to the venous clumps in the anal canal. And if the walls of the vessels are too fragile and weak, then a powerful blood stream can damage them.
Proceeding from the above, a diet with external hemorrhoids and internal localization of cavernous formations is designed to solve several important tasks:
- Exclusion and prevention of problems with defecation;
- elimination of factors that further irritate the walls of the rectum canal;
- Exclusion of products that aggravate the process of expansion of hemorrhoidal vessels.
A well-considered diet with hemorrhoids and chronic constipation further relieves of such a problem as overweight, and this is also important for preventing an unpleasant disease.
As is known, in a full human fat is most often deposited in the lower part of the peritoneum (not important, a male or female organism), exerting significant pressure on the lower intestine and increasing the burden on the venous vessels.
The fight against extra pounds will prevent the stretching of veins and the progression of the disease.
How to eat with hemorrhoids?
To minimize the threat of development or aggravation of varicose veins of the anal veins, it is necessary to “audit” the principles of food intake.
Proper nutrition with internal hemorrhoids and external hemorrhoids implies the observance of several important rules, which, incidentally, will be very useful in other chronic pathologies of the intestine.
Treatment of hemorrhoidal disease is impossible without optimization of the gastrointestinal tract. Helping to cope with this task is the introduction into the diet of food, which is enriched with natural fibers, or fiber.
This element, which is present in abundance in cereals, wholemeal bread and fruits (fruits and vegetables), increases the volume of the food lump, softens its consistency, which greatly facilitates the act of defecation.
At the same time, the risk of damaging the hemorrhoidal nodules is significantly reduced, which is why nutrition with hemorrhoids with bleeding and painful sensations can not be imagined without dietary fiber.
Thus, cellulose is recommended for varicose expansion of hemorrhoids for the following reasons:
- it increases the volume of fecal masses, which improves the reduction of intestinal walls and promotes the speedy advance of the food lump to the anus;
- In addition, it removes toxic and slag substances from the human body, purifying internal organs from them. That is, it acts like a sorbent;
- contributes to the normalization of cholesterol;
- optimizes the bacterial microflora in the intestines, which improves the work of the entire digestive tract.
In such cases, a special diet may be required for haemorrhoids with bleeding, in which the fiber is added to dishes in the form of bran or microcellulose in strictly defined quantities.
Properly organized drinking regime
Water regime is another important element of the anti-hemorrhoidal menu. Dietary fibers will be included in the work only with sufficient volume of liquid, otherwise fiber, on the contrary, will fix the stool and lead to constipation.
The approximate daily drinking norm for adults is 1,5-2 liters, but it should be understood that such indicators are relevant for a person who does not have chronic kidney disease or cardiovascular system.
How should you drink water with hemorrhoids or a rectal fissure? “Treatment” liquid should start in the morning. A mug of clean water, used at the beginning of the day, stimulates intestinal peristalsis and softens fecal masses.
Thus, clean water before breakfast has an easy laxative effect. During the day, it is also necessary to drink a little water, to further soften the feces.
In addition, experts advise to adhere to several rules for combining water with meals:
- It is not recommended to drink any drink directly during lunch or breakfast, because the digestive juice is diluted and the intestines will become worse;
- drinking tea, coffee and other liquids is better to postpone for half an hour after a meal;
- hot or warm drinks are better to drink after eating;
- Cold liquid is more useful to use, at least, for 30 minutes before lunch.
Diet in acute hemorrhoids, however, as with a chronic variant of the disease, includes a large number of soups (low-fat), liquid porridge. Hard and dry dishes should not be used.
To adjust the digestive “pathway” to normal functioning, experts recommend eating at a certain time at short intervals.
Adherence to this rule allows the body to produce food enzymes at certain time intervals. The same applies to the fecal masses, which will begin to leave the intestine at the appointed time.
It should only be understood that the need for fractional nutrition for patients with varicose hemorrhoidal veins does not at all imply the fact that all 5-6 times a person needs to overeat. Complete meals are basic meals.
The rest of the food implies only light snacks, for which you can take fruits (bananas or apples), salads from vegetables, sour-milk products. In the case of work or study, these products should always be in the “access zone”, so as not to be tempted by a chocolate or hamburger.
The dietary table for varicose veins should include a certain set of products that not only do not harm the enlarged hemorrhoid nodules, but will also significantly accelerate the healing process.
Diet for hemorrhoids in women and men is largely the same and includes a similar list of products that have a laxative or fixing effects, improve intestinal motility or, on the contrary, slow it down.
Table of allowed and prohibited products
And yet the question of what foods can not be eaten with hemorrhoids, it is better to address the doctor-proctologist. He will appoint the optimal treatment, pick up the most suitable drugs.
Particularly carefully choose food with hemorrhoids with bleeding, various complications, in case of exacerbation of the pathological process and after surgery.
The principles of making menus with hemorrhoids
As already noted above, therapeutic nutrition with exacerbation of hemorrhoids, which is accompanied by bleeding, burning, itching and painful sensations, has certain characteristics.
The answer to the question of what to eat with hemorrhoids depends on the stage of the pathological process, the presence / absence of chronic accompanying diseases, the characteristics of the patient’s digestive system. That is, for each patient should choose their own sparing food regime.
Diet for chronic constipation and hemorrhoids
Before you start the right diet, you should discuss with your doctor the question of bowel cleansing. A similar procedure can be performed either with the help of laxatives (which is not always desirable), or laxative products.
You need a diet that will take into account all the individual characteristics of the patient.
However, there are general principles of nutrition during the chronic course of hemorrhoidal disease:
- for the purpose of preliminary cleansing of the intestine, one can consume unsaturated broth (vegetable or meat) and fresh juices for one or two days;
- then in the menu you need to enter porridges that normalize the digestive process (buckwheat, pearl barley, barley cereal);
- every day should eat vegetables, sweet fruits and dried fruits;
- to improve the digestive system and facilitate the act of defecation, experts recommend introducing bran in the diet;
- if possible, reduce the intake of salt, because this seasoning in large quantities leads to the expansion of blood vessels;
- a diet with hemorrhoids with blood implies strict registration of various seasonings, protein products (meat and fish);
- in the evening it is recommended to drink one-day kefir or other “sour milk”. You can also make kefir and vegetable cocktails with cucumbers or celery.
Dietotherapy, however, like the treatment of hemorrhoids with the help of medications, should be consistent with a specialist – doctor-proctologist.
In the case of an acute form of varicose enlargement of the hemorrhoidal veins, the node becomes inflamed, often the process is complicated by thrombosis of the cavernous formations. It is also possible bleeding and prolapse of nodules from the rectal canal.
Naturally, such a complex state requires particularly strict observance of all regulations. This rule applies to nutrition.
In acute course of the pathological process, both constipation and diarrhea are dangerous. Hard feces can injure varicose veins, lead to bleeding and inflammation.
Increased fluid stool causes irritation in the anorectal zone, increases the negative symptoms of the disease. If you do not optimize the frequency of acts of defecation, then the cure will be prolonged, and the risk of complications will increase significantly.
To cure hemorrhoids, the diet in its aggravation should take into account the peculiarity of the stool. If the acute period is accompanied by constipation, doctors recommend:
- increase the volume of dietary fiber due to fruits and bran;
- drink instead of tea and coffee beverages mineral non-carbonated water or unsweetened compote of dried fruits;
- To exclude from the ration chocolate products, muffins, sweet desserts, bread from wheat flour;
- Reduce the consumption of foods high in protein – meat, cottage cheese, fish;
- to abandon the products that lead to flatulence – white cabbage, black bread, whole milk.
With diarrhea, two problems must be solved immediately: stop diarrhea and, at the same time, exclude the possibility of excessive fixation of fecal matter. For this you need:
- to abandon the products that lead to fermentation: baking, sweet fruit, sugar;
- reduce the amount of dietary fiber found in raw vegetables (go to stewed, boiled or steamed vegetables), bran;
- temporarily introduce into the diet strong tea, porridge or a decoction of rice.
Nutrition after the operation of excising hemorrhoids
Treatment of varicose veins of the anal veins is not always performed exclusively in a conservative way. In especially severe cases, hemorrhoidectomy is indicated – an operation involving the excision of enlarged cavernous formations.
After removing hemorrhoids surgically, the question of what can not be, and what can be eaten during this period, is decided only by the treating doctor.
The duration of compliance with such recommendations will depend on the nature of the operation and the recovery characteristics of the body.
The menu for each day is different for certain features. So, on the first day after the operation, any food is prohibited, so the patient only drinks clean water.
On the second day they begin to introduce into the diet products, and their portions should be small:
- vegetable broth;
- cutlet steamed;
- liquid oatmeal or buckwheat without oil;
- prototeraya cottage cheese and evening kefir;
- not strong tea or herbal infusion.
For 4 weeks, one should forget about forbidden products for hemorrhoids, which provoke gas formation and irritate intestinal walls. They include:
- Fruits that contain a high amount of coarse fiber (cabbage, raw apples, legumes, citrus fruits, radish, etc.);
- caffeinated drinks – rich tea, coffee, cocoa;
- carbonated drinks, including homemade kvass;
- sharp vegetables – garlic, onions with hemorrhoids;
- fatty meat dishes from meat of the ram, pigs, ducks and goose;
- seafood, mushroom dishes;
- sweet, savory dishes, pastries.
And at the end of the recovery period, a diet for hemorrhoids for women, men should become the basis of the diet. The use of prohibited products threatens the emergence of complications – bleeding, divergence of scars and infection of healed tissues with bacteria.
Diet for hemorrhoids for every day
To make a menu from hemorrhoids and other proctologic diseases, it will be useful to refer to the table of prohibited and allowed products. You can choose components in different ways.
If between the main meals people feel hunger, they should be quenched with kefir, fresh or dried fruit. Also, you should follow the drinking regime, and drink water before or after eating.
Table of the approximate menu for the week
What kind of diet for hemorrhoids suits a particular patient? This issue is decided by a specialist-proctologist, based on the stage of the pathological process, the peculiarities of the human body.
It is important only to understand that one diet will not help get rid of varicose veins or prevent its relapse. To maintain the intestine in the optimal tone, it is necessary to increase the motor activity, take the drugs and visit the doctor.
To begin to eat correctly it is necessary with detection of the first symptoms of hemorrhoids. It is better to react to early signs sent by the body than to go to surgery after exacerbation of hemorrhoids.
Patients with chronic bowel diseases are recommended 3 diet for hemorrhoids:
- It includes products that enhance the progress of stool and simplify emptying.
- Dishes that cause fermentation and stagnation are excluded.
- Food should be served unmilled.
- Method of cooking – boiling in water or steam.
- Vegetables are eaten raw or stewed.
When hemorrhoids 2, 3 and 4 degree should be taken in the habit of drinking from the morning cold water with honey, and in the evenings – kefir or compote of dried fruits.
Here is a list of what can and can not be eaten with hemorrhoids:
Observance of these rules will help improve digestion and facilitate the process of defecation with hemorrhoids and a rectal fissure.
Diet for hemorrhoids is suitable for women who are expecting a child or have just survived childbirth. At this time the uterus is in an unnatural position, and the peristalsis of the intestine is difficult.
- Diet before the operation to remove hemorrhoids and the first few months after surgery is much stricter and consists mainly of fruits and vegetables.
- Meat and fish are allowed in the boiled form not more often than 1-2 once a week.
- Milk, black bread, legumes, carbonated drinks, cabbage and apples are completely excluded.
- All these products can cause flatulence, which is highly undesirable for the weakened intestine.
Diet for every day with hemorrhoids and constipation should be diverse, nutritious and contain all the necessary substances for the body. Only in this case it will be easy to adhere to and not pay attention to prohibited products.
We offer an approximate list of dishes that can be varied within a week and replaced with similar products.
- Oatmeal with dried fruits or jam.
- 150 gr. low-fat cottage cheese with sweet gravy.
- Omelet from 2 eggs with tomatoes.
- Corn flakes or muesli with yoghurt.
- Boiled soft-boiled egg and sandwiches with squash caviar.
- 150 gr. curd casserole.
- Wheat porridge with doctor’s sausage.
- Salad from vegetables, seasoned with sour cream or sunflower oil.
- Stewed zucchini.
- Baked apple with honey.
- Pancakes with apples.
- Fruit salad with yogurt (apples, pears, kiwi, oranges, tangerines, persimmons, etc.) can be used as fruit
- 2 sandwich with lean ham.
- Vegetable mashed potatoes with meat.
- Soup with meatballs or lean borsch, etc.
- Okroshka or beetroot.
- Stuffed pepper.
- Loose buckwheat porridge with beef Stroganoff.
- Liver pancakes with sour cream.
- Baked fish with mashed potatoes or rice.
- Loose porridge with befstroganami (any – buckwheat, wheat, corn, millet, barley, barley)
- Chicken broth with shin
- Vegetable salad, dressed with sour cream or sunflower oil.
- Stewed chicken hearts (options for replacement: stewed pork kidneys, turkey liver, beef lung).
As you can see, food with hemorrhoids can be tasty and affordable for cooking at home.
The diet should be observed without violations, and adhere to the specified rules in nutrition not only with inflammation. Any excesses in the diet for patients are fraught with serious complications.
At the initial stage of hemorrhoids development in the anus, after the defecation process, characteristic itching and burning occurs. In this apparent manifestation of it in the form of inflammation of the nodes may not be observed. During the transition to 2 degree of disease, cracks and painful sensations already appear. With internal hemorrhoids, the onset of 2 degree can pass almost imperceptibly and be felt by the patient only with severe pain. Once you have diagnosed the initial stage, you need to conduct treatment activities otherwise there is a risk of complications and the transition of the disease to a more complex form.
For internal hemorrhoids 2 stage can be characterized by the deposition of inflamed hemorrhoids during the excrement and their rapid retraction after a while. At 2 degree of disease, there is already a slight bleeding, which is provoked by the passage of solid feces. To prevent this from happening, a balanced diet is prescribed.
If the timely treatment of internal hemorrhoids at the 2 stage is not timely, then it is able to move fairly quickly into the third and fourth degree of severity. Further treatment will be possible only through surgical intervention.
For some people, the impact of products on the development of hemorrhoids is not entirely understandable. But they can actually provoke its complication. The consumption of certain foods may cause irritation of the intestinal wall, increased blood circulation, and consequently, protrusion of the hemorrhoids. The diet with internal hemorrhoids on 2, 3 and 4 stage completely excludes the use of such products as:
- spicy condiments and various spices;
- smoked products;
- canned food;
- alcoholic and carbonated drinks.
With internal hemorrhoids any, including, and 2 degree should increase the intake of fiber. This can occur through the use of bran or vegetables. Thanks to them, the intestinal peristalsis improves, and the feces become softer. Optimal is the emptying of the intestine 1-2 times a day.
The diet should be consulted with a certain regimen of the day and the implementation of the doctor’s recommendations. For example, it is important:
- Split food intake several times. It is best if it is 5 or 6 receptions per day.
- Drink plenty of water. On average, its amount should be from 1,5 to 2 liters of water.
- Maintain physical activity with special exercises.
- Completely abandon bad habits, for example, alcohol, smoking.
It is worth noting that in the complex course of the disease, excessive water intake in combination with the consumption of salt in food, leads to an increase in the volume of circulating blood. This, in turn, contributes to the increased pressure on the hemorrhoids. Therefore it is very important to listen to the doctor’s recommendations at each specific stage of the disease.
Recommended products for hemorrhoids
The diet for hemorrhoids should not be too strict, as with exacerbations, but, nevertheless, consist only of those products that do not provoke constipation, diarrhea, or gas formation. Therapeutic and useful for hemorrhoids are diet, consisting of:
- lean meat and fish;
- porridges, especially buckwheat or viscous rice;
- unsweetened fruits;
- dietary loaves;
- kefir, yogurt and yogurt;
- dried fruits.
When hemorrhoids with 2 stage of complexity, which is characterized by the appearance of cracks and bleeding, a diet from beetroot salad is recommended. To make it, you can boil one beet and cut it into small pieces. If desired, you can simply grate it. Add a little sour cream or vegetable oil and eat at one time a gram of three hundred salad. You can add a little grated carrots or half an apple. Perfectly influenced by peristalsis are various dried fruits, for example, prunes, dried apricots and figs. People who are frustrated with such products should be very careful when using them. After all, the appearance of diarrhea can complicate the disease and cause pain.
During a diet with hemorrhoids on 2, 3, 4 stages it is recommended to eat garlic. Due to its properties, it cauterizes the wounds inside the intestines and thereby promotes their rapid healing. Also, the morning use of 1-2 cups of serum is good for bowel work.
Features of the diet for hemorrhoids in men
Hemorrhoids is an inflammatory lesion of the rectum, which is accompanied by the widening of the veins and the formation of blood vessels. With the development of this disease in men often have severe pain and even bleeding. The appearance of the disease leads to a variety of factors – inadequately active lifestyle, excessive consumption of alcohol, chronic constipation. Improve the condition with hemorrhoids in men will help a special diet.
Everyone knows that the development of this ailment in men is directly affected by permanent constipation. If a person suffers from a stool delay, he has an increased pressure on the walls of the large intestine. This causes circulatory disorders and leads to the appearance of venous nodes. At an early stage of the development of the disease, ointments, suppositories and a special diet help. It is based on the following principles:
- refusal of foods that irritate the intestinal wall;
- elimination and prevention of stool delay.
To minimize the likelihood of exacerbation of the disease, you need to comply with all medical recommendations. With hemorrhoids, one must adhere to such rules:
- To restore the functioning of the intestine, you need to observe the basics of fractional nutrition. There should be at the same time, taking food in small portions. And it is recommended to do this 5-7 once a day.
- To avoid unpleasant sensations when emptying the intestine, you need to drink plenty of water. This number must be at least 2 l.
- The food should be a lot of fiber. It is abundant in vegetable products. They include fruits and vegetables. It is very useful to include in the menu greens, cereals and bran.
- Certainly need to eat sour-milk products. They include yogurt, cottage cheese, kefir.
The menu for hemorrhoids should be based on vegetables and fruits. Also, in the diet of men must necessarily be cereals. Experts advise to use porridge, buckwheat, pearl barley. Excellent quality has barley. In this case, rice and semolina are banned.
Bread should be eaten from rough flour. The menu can contain baked goods with bran. In this case, the product of white flour is better to exclude. Occasionally, menus can contain pasta made from durum wheat.
With hemorrhoids, you can safely eat almost all vegetables. For men with this diagnosis, it is very important to eat beets, squash, cabbage. Also include tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers in the menu. Vegetables can be cooked, eaten fresh, stewed.
Of fruits with hemorrhoids should pay attention to apples, apricots, plums. Also useful are bananas and citrus fruits. In the menu must be present and dried fruits – for example, dried apricots or prunes. When choosing fruit, it is important to consider that they should be ripe.
When hemorrhoids diet should necessarily include lean meat and fish. Such products are recommended to cook or bake. They can also be cooked for a couple.
Great benefit to people with this diagnosis bring vegetable oils – especially olive and linseed. They can be used for salad dressings.
Dairy products are very useful in this diagnosis. For men with this ailment, dishes that are additionally enriched with useful bacteria will suit. From drinks it is necessary to use fruit drinks, juices, weak tea. During remission, you can afford a few low-alcohol drinks.
Special attention should be given to the drinking regime. Daily use at least 1,5 liters of clean water. Another important recommendation for men is the use of a glass of cool water on an empty stomach. If you do this simple procedure every morning, you can strengthen the intestinal peristalsis and stimulate its emptying.
The diet with hemorrhoids includes quite a few restrictions. Due to its strict observance it will be possible to prevent exacerbations of the disease. So, people with this diagnosis should follow such rules:
- Refuse white grain crops – rice and manga.
- It is not recommended to drink a large amount of coffee, jelly, strong tea.
- Instead of fatty varieties of meat should be selected low-fat. When choosing the method of preparation, preference should be given to baking or boiling.
- From the diet it is recommended to exclude fatty sorts of cottage cheese and cheese. These products contribute to the appearance of constipation.
- Categorically prohibited carbonated water in a large amount of sugar.
Nutrition after surgery and during exacerbations
After the surgery, the diet plays a key role. It is the reliable prevention of complications. The goal of proper nutrition is to balance his regime and timely defecation.
After the procedure, the first day should be fasted. It is important to maintain a full-fledged drinking regime. On the second day, the diet is as follows:
- There are often – at least 5-6 once a day.
- Refuse from products that can cause flatulence. They include cabbage, legumes, citrus fruits, milk, black bread, grapes, etc.
- You can not eat smoked meat, spices, canned food. Marinades and spirits are strictly forbidden. These products can enhance blood circulation in the pelvic organs.
- It is useful to eat crumbly porridge after the operation – it is especially useful to eat buckwheat and millet. Also on the menu can be present sour-milk dishes, lean meat, vegetable oils, fruits and vegetables.
- Food should be cooked for a couple. Also the products can be stewed or baked. From fried foods it is better to give up until full recovery.
- At first, after the operation, the food must be properly crushed. It is recommended to eat meat in the form of soufflé, vegetables to rub to a puree state.
Diet for this diagnosis is an obligatory component of complex therapy. If you do not adhere to a prescribed diet, the drugs will not give the desired results. Therefore, it is so important to follow the doctor’s recommendations clearly.
What principles of healthy eating should be observed
If the main principles of healthy nutrition are not observed, disease progression up to 2 and 3 degree, development of exacerbation and serious complications is possible. It is necessary to observe the basic principles of proper nutrition, which will avoid unpleasant manifestations of the disease:
- First of all, to monitor the quality of consumed products.
- The patient’s diet should be divided, divided into several meals. You need to eat slowly and chew your food.
- The optimal option is the use of dishes, the temperature of which does not exceed 37-40 degrees.
- Preference is given to dishes cooked on steam.
- It is necessary to use sufficient amount of simple drinking water in order to reduce the risk of developing embolism difficulties.
What foods need to be included in the daily diet?
The basis of the daily diet should be fresh vegetables and fruits, certain types of cereals, vegetable oils, low-fat kefir and cottage cheese.
Diet for hemorrhoids and fissures implies the use of the following foods:
- It is recommended every day on an empty stomach to take a tablespoon of olive or linseed oil. This will prevent the development of constipation, provoking rectal bleeding and other complications of hemorrhoids.
- The diet should be rich in products that include pectin and dietary fiber: whole grains, apples, plums, pears, grapes.
- The daily amount of bran should not exceed 40-50 grams.
- From vegetables it is recommended to pay attention to beet, zucchini, carrots, cauliflower.
- Patients with hemorrhoids are strongly recommended regular use of sea kale.
- Salads recommended to fill with vegetable oils, from mayonnaise and fatty sour cream is recommended to abstain.
Products not recommended for use
Diet with exacerbation of hemorrhoids implies the use of grated food, vegetable soups, the patient will also be advised to abandon the use of such foods:
- It is recommended to abstain from rice cereals and manga. These cereals can provoke the development of constipation and worsen the normal functioning of the intestine.
- With hemorrhoids with blood, in no case should you eat spices, excessively greasy and spicy food, smoked foods, various canned foods and semi-finished products.
- From the consumption of food, which includes wheat bran, it is necessary to abstain.
- In order to slightly relieve the gastrointestinal tract is recommended to reduce the intake of animal protein and fats. It is not recommended to eat lamb, duck meat, pork, fatty beef. The use of simple carbohydrates also have to be reduced to a minimum.
- We must refrain from eating dishes from potatoes.
- Refuse to use industrial sweets: cakes with a custard or protein cream, cakes, chocolates.
- The use of various pickles, marinades, mushrooms is also prohibited.
A suitable diet is selected by experiment, carefully watching the reaction of the body to a particular product. When the disease worsens, there should be no favors for the patient, the diet should be observed in strict accordance with the doctor’s recommendations.
What does the approximate food ration look like?
In acute hemorrhoids, doctors strongly recommend compliance with the so-called slag-free diet. With the development of constipation, the patient must follow the diet No. 3.
On the first day of the recommended use:
- Breakfast: a single egg in combination with fresh vegetables, seasoned with vegetable oil. A small piece of bread from wholemeal flour.
- Snack: the use of a small amount of low-fat milk or marshmallow with a glass of berry juice.
- For lunch, the patient can eat a small amount of non-vegetable vegetable broth or borscht, dressed with low-fat sour cream. Dessert is allowed to use fruit jelly.
- For dinner, you can prepare a wheat or buckwheat porridge with steamed chicken cutlets.
Sample menu for the second day:
- Before eating, the patient drinks a glass of clean water and a spoonful of vegetable oil.
- For breakfast, you can eat a little oatmeal with light honey or a small amount of salad with arugula, dill, fresh cucumber and boiled egg. Also, the diet can be supplemented with an omelette that is cooked in steaming in combination with a small amount of cheese.
- During the day, the patient can drink 200-300 ml of compote from dried fruits or apples with plums.
- Lunch: a small amount of vegetable soup, fish fillet, baked in the oven.
- Desserts: berry jelly, fruit salad, seasoned with low-fat yogurt or curd casserole from lean cottage cheese.
- Dinner: vegetable stew without potatoes, boiled chicken.
The daily menu must necessarily be coordinated taking into account the taste preferences of the patient. Particular attention is paid to the method of cooking: it is recommended to cook for a couple or boil. Fractional nutrition allows you to normalize the stool and prevents the development of constipation.
The diet does not necessarily include only porridges and boiled breast. Even the right food can be tasty and varied.
Diet in the period after surgery
Diet after removal of hemorrhoids is an important stage in the rehabilitation period.
- During the first 24 hours after surgery, the patient is recommended to drink only plain, purified water. It is not advisable that there is a chair in this period of time, so you will have to refuse to eat.
- During the following 4-6 days, liquid cereals from buckwheat and oatmeal, sour-milk products with a low percentage of fat content, steam chicken cutlets are allowed. A week after the operation, you can include in the menu stewed vegetables and meat of low-fat varieties, baked in the oven apples.
- During the period of 1-1,5 months from the date of the operation, you will have to give up eating products that can provoke flatulence. These include radish, cabbage, legumes. We will have to refrain from bakery products from wholemeal, gooseberry, raspberry, dates, raisins, spinach and lentils. The use of onions, garlic, soda, strong tea and coffee can have an irritating, negative effect on the walls of the intestines, so such products are also prohibited.
- And the daily menu excludes products that can affect the flow of blood: alcohol, smoked products, spices, canned food, overly spicy food.
- In a daily diet there should be a sufficient amount of protein food in order to speed up the healing process and have a general strengthening effect on the body.
- Meat can be cooked meatballs or baked cutlets. It is desirable to grind the vegetables in cubes or to the state of mashed potatoes.
- After the patient has completely recovered and memories of hemorrhoids have remained in the distant past, one must continue to follow the diet. Products continue to boil and steamed, eating fried foods and alcohol should be kept to a minimum. The diet should be rich in fresh fruits, herbs and vegetables.
Having received information about what kind of diet with hemorrhoids helps recommended to consult an additional doctor about choosing a diet. When compiling a daily menu, it is recommended to take into account the concomitant diseases, age and weight of the patient. Proper nutrition must necessarily be combined with moderate physical activity and medication intake on the recommendation of a doctor.
Preventative measures to prevent disease
If you adhere to measures to prevent hemorrhoids, you can avoid the development of varicose veins in the rectum and anus. Plus, there is a chance to get rid of inflammation of the hemorrhoids, if it is at the initial stage. Preventative measures will have to be observed constantly, not only after recovery or at the stage of remission of the disease, but also in case of a man’s predisposition to the disease.
General advice of proctologists for the prevention of hemorrhoids in men:
- compliance with a balanced diet, which must be vitamins and fiber;
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages, salty, spicy food in excessive quantities;
- it will not be superfluous to have daily hygienic measures aimed at cleaning the genitals and anal passage;
- it is recommended not to be supercooled;
- prevent constipation;
- for prevention of hemorrhoids, simple exercises for general warm-up, strengthening of abdominal muscles, rectum are perfect;
- To reduce discomfort in the anus and inflammation, the proctologist prescribes a cream, ointment or suppositories for the prevention of hemorrhoids;
- in some individual cases, doctors prescribe the use of medications and recommend a massage.
There is a special dietary diet, which is used as preventive measures for hemorrhoids. As in any other diet, there are prohibited and allowed products. Let’s start with the “harmfulness”, which weaken the tone of the vascular walls, disrupt the blood circulation, which can lead to the development of inflammation of the hemorrhoids. A man will have to give up:
- fried, smoked food;
- spicy, spicy, salty foods;
- white bread;
- whole milk products;
- mayonnaise, ketchup and similar sauces;
- radishes, radishes;
- strong alcoholic beverages, beer.
When a preventive diet is allowed to eat:
- buckwheat, oat porridge;
- fruits vegetables;
- meat and fish in baked or boiled form;
- Home wine;
- fermented milk products;
- rye bread, flour with bran;
- a large amount of liquid without gas: water, juice, tea, compote.
To compose a diet aimed at preventing hemorrhoids in men, it is desirable to purchase extremely useful, fresh food. The scheme of eating should be designed so that breakfast, lunch and dinner are held at the same time. A regular meal schedule helps to establish a stool, which is one of the most important moments in the prevention of inflammatory hemorrhoidal disease.
Complex of exercises for the treatment and prevention of hemorrhoids
Another effective preventive remedy for hemorrhoids for men is a set of special exercises. Charge should be done daily, repeating each exercise by 10 times. Thanks to this gymnastics the muscles of the peritoneum, legs, buttocks are trained. So, the first complex of physical prophylaxis against inflammation of the hemorrhoids:
- We must stand on all fours, placing emphasis on the elbows. Do squats back, touching the buttocks first left heel, and then right. This fiznagruzka helps restore the proper operation of the gastrointestinal system. One of the best exercises for the prevention of hemorrhoids.
- Standing on the floor, cross your legs. You need to strain your anus muscles for a few seconds, then relax. Make ten approaches. With this simple exercise, a normal outflow of blood from the veins of the anus, hemorrhoids, is carried out.
- Another good exercise for the prevention of hemorrhoids. Lay face down. Lower limbs bend at the knees, pull them to the stomach and press, holding his arms. Hold the position 4-5 seconds. We lower our legs, we have our hands along the body. Gymnastics is used to regulate the formation of gases with bloating.
- Again, we take the original position identical to the first exercise. The right leg is taken back, we return to the initial position. The same is done with the left foot. When the lower limb moves backwards, it is necessary to flex the lower back as far as the floor. This type of exercise allows you to drive away the blood from the pelvic area.
- We lay down on the back, we make crosswise flies with legs (“scissors”). This physical load is considered very effective for the prevention of hemorrhoids.
The second complex of therapeutic prophylactic gymnastics against hemorrhoids is called Kegel exercises (perform each one 10 times):
- Straining the muscles of the peritoneum, as with urination. Keep the tone of 6-7 seconds.
- At a fast pace, we strain / relax the lower abdominal muscles for 5 seconds.
- Again we strain the abdominal muscles in the lower part of the trunk, gradually increasing the tension, directing it upwards. When you reach the highest point, smoothly relax the muscles in the reverse order.
- Practice detaining the jet during urination.