Diet for pancreatitis chronic and acute, as well as cholecystitis
Inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis) and cholecystitis have a very negative effect on the work of the whole organism, but more so on the digestive system. Gastroenterologists are actively fighting these diseases, using a large number of various medications.
However, it is equally important to observe proper nutrition. A special diet and the complete elimination of harmful products can help to normalize the digestive system, minimize the symptoms of diseases and improve the overall well-being of the patient.
Features and basic rules of dietary nutrition
The main task of dietary nutrition is to restore the normal functioning of the pancreas, protect the stomach and intestines from external irritants in the form of harmful products, reduce the activation of the gallbladder and prevent violations in the liver.
It is important to understand that dietary nutrition is not only the consumption of useful, permitted foods and the avoidance of harmful foods. A person suffering from pancreatitis or cholecystitis should not only consume healthy food, but also competently do it.
To ensure that the diet has brought the maximum benefit and had the expected positive result on the affected digestive system, it is necessary to observe a number of simple rules:
- Processing of products. All products must undergo a thorough heat treatment. Also, food should be consumed in the most shredded form (for example, if you want to eat fruit, they must be cut into small slices).
- Correct cooking. In the presence of diseases such as pancreatitis and cholecystitis, it is necessary to say a solid "No!" To fried dishes. Only products cooked steamed or boiled (occasionally allowed to consume baked dishes).
- Temperature regime. Highly hot or cold food can have a very negative effect on the affected stomach. Any food should be moderately warm.
- Less, but more often. If you have problems with the digestive system, it is very important to observe a sense of proportion. Consumed portions of food should not be too large. At a pancreatitis and a cholecystitis categorically it is impossible to suppose overeating! It is better to eat less, but more often. At a dietary food it is authorized to consume in day 5-6 small portions.
- Rejection of bad habits. The human body, weakened and actively fighting with pancreatitis and cholecystitis, should not be subjected to additional stress. During the treatment period it is strongly recommended to refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol.
With diseases of the digestive system, you can and should consume the following foods:
- Bakery products. Black bread (better not just baked, but yesterday), crackers.
- First meal. Light, low-fat soups, more acceptable for vegetarian cuisine. They can add a lot of vegetables, cereals, potatoes, some diet recipes allow you to add a little pasta to the soup.
- Meat products. Meat should be chosen low-fat, ideally suited: chicken breast, beef, rabbit, turkey.
- Fish products. Fish should not be fatty varieties, it is recommended to give preference to pollock, carp, cod.
- Cereals. During the diet, you can prepare dishes from mango, buckwheat, oatmeal, rice.
- Dairy and sour-milk products. During the diet almost any dairy product is allowed (milk, kefir, cottage cheese, yogurts, yogurt), but they must contain the minimum percentage of fat content.
- Vegetables and fruits. The basis of any diet is a large number of vegetables and fruits. The only condition – they should not be sour and tart.
- Beverages. In diseases of the digestive system, it is necessary to drink plenty of fluids. It can be: purified non-carbonated water, green tea, herbal teas and infusions, mors, compote, dogrose. Also sometimes you can drink natural juices, but they must be diluted with water.
When observing a medical diet, it is necessary to abandon the use of products that stimulate the production of gastric juice. Certain restrictions in nutrition can help to remove inflammation and reduce the amount of synthesized enzymes.
The list of prohibited products is as follows:
- Bakery products. Freshly baked wheat bread, rolls, various dough products, flat cakes, lavash.
- First meal. It is forbidden to eat fat rich soups, as well as cabbage soup, rassolnik and green borsch.
- Meat products. It is necessary to completely abandon fatty meat – pork, lamb, duck. Also it is forbidden to eat sausages, sausages, canned stew, chicken liver, smoked, fried meat, shish kebab, lard.
- Fish products. Oily, salty, smoked and fried fish are not allowed in the diet menu. Also it is necessary to refrain from fish canned food.
- Dairy and sour-milk products. It is forbidden to eat any foods high in fat content, as well as salty and smoked cheese.
- Cereals. Not all cereals can be useful! With pancreatitis and cholecystitis, you must abandon the cereal, which activates the production of gastric juice (millet, pearl barley, corn croup).
- Sweets. From delicious treats will have to give up completely! First of all from chocolate, cakes, pastries, ice cream, chocolate sweets, jam.
- Fruits and vegetables. Some fruits and vegetables are also able to negatively affect the weakened digestive system. These include: bananas, grapes, dates, figs, citrus fruits, Bulgarian pepper, garlic, spinach, eggplant and cabbage.
- Beverages. Under the ban: coffee, cocoa, alcoholic beverages, black tea, sweet fizzy drinks, energy drinks, grape juice.
Diet 5p: the fundamentals of literate nutrition
The most effective and safe for a weakened organism is the dietary technique developed by Pevzner. For patients with pancreatitis and cholecystitis, the dietary table 5p is excellent. The basis of this diet is to minimize products of vegetable, animal origin, foods high in fiber, completely remove fried and smoked food, and also to minimize the various refills for dishes (salt, seasonings, spices).
The diet of the diet 5p – this is not just the usual whim of people who want everything around to lead to a healthy lifestyle. The menu was developed by an experienced nutritionist, carefully selected all the dishes, with the greatest responsibility the most safe combinations of products were made.
Doctors-gastroenterologists claim that the 5p diet is very effective and in fact allows improving the patient's condition.
Dietary nutrition for gastritis, pancreatitis and cholecystitis
Dietary diet is different, depending on the form of the disease. In any case, the patient is recommended to be in a calm state, at home, in bed, to limit himself from any stress and to fill his life with a special, useful menu.
Diet in chronic form of pancreatitis and cholecystitis
With a chronic form of the disease, a literate, healthy diet can have a very positive effect on the patient's condition. It is important to consume enough protein, low-fat meat, plenty of liquid.
To consume food you need small portions, divided into 6 receptions per day. Supper should be no later than three hours before bedtime. The total weight of daily intake of food for a chronic form of the disease should not exceed 2,5 kilograms (not including the amount of water drunk).
Diet in case of exacerbation of diseases
During the exacerbation of the disease, therapeutic starvation will help. The first three days you can drink only non-carbonated water, on the fourth day you can add green tea, rose hips, light porridges on milk. During the next three days, you can dilute the ration with vegetable stew and cottage cheese. Then gradually introduce dishes composed of allowed products.
At the initial stage of exacerbation, it is extremely important to observe bed rest and apply a heating pad to the stomach.
Approximate diet menu for the week
It is important to remember that any diet can bring stress to the body, because there is a sharp rejection of the usual, favorite, but harmful products. To ensure that the therapeutic diet is still justified its purpose, it is strongly recommended not to engage in self-medication, but to seek the advice of an experienced nutritionist.
The table shows an approximate diet menu for the week:
Recipes of delicious dishes with dietary nutrition
To comply with dietary nutrition – does not mean to fill your life with fresh and not appetizing food. Diet can be not only useful, but also incredibly tasty! Several recipes of dietary dishes presented below – an absolute confirmation of this statement!
Light, but incredibly delicious soup, which can appeal not only to people suffering from cholecystitis and pancreatitis! To prepare it you will need:
- carrot – 30 gram;
- potatoes – 100 gram;
- tomato – 60 gram;
- parsley – a small bunch;
- onion – 1 piece;
- cereal rice – 30 gram;
- minced meat – 100 grams.
Soup preparation procedure:
- Pour the croup into a saucepan, add water and cook until half-ready.
- Add finely chopped onions, greens, carrots, potatoes.
- After a few minutes, add slices of tomato and minced meat, shaped like small balls.
- Boil until cooked.
Salad of fruits will help improve the digestive system, as well as saturate the body with vitamins! To prepare it you will need:
- apple – 1 piece;
- kiwi – 1 piece;
- Strawberry – 5 pieces;
- peach – 1 piece;
- yogurt fat-free – 100 grams.
Fruit enjoyment is prepared easily and quickly:
- All fruits thoroughly rinse, remove inedible ingredients.
- Slice the fruit into small squares.
- Put in a deep container, pour yogurt.
- To stir thoroughly.
Meat consumption is necessary for human health. During the diet, the meat should be nutritious, but not greasy. One of the recipes for a delicious dietary dish is based on a turkey. For its preparation it is necessary to prepare the following ingredients:
- turkey meat – 150 gram;
- low-fat milk – 50 gram;
- flour – 10 grams;
- Butter – 5 g.
A few simple manipulations will make it possible to create a magical to taste dietary dish:
- Wash meat, cut into small pieces.
- Put the meat in a sauté pan, pour a small amount of water into it and put it on a slow fire.
- While meat is stewed, mix flour, butter and milk in a separate bowl. Stir well until a thick sauce is formed.
- When the meat is ready, pour it with milk sauce.
- Serve on the table in a warm form, with garnish and fresh vegetables.
You can learn more about what can and can not be eaten with pancreatitis in the following video:
Cholecystitis and pancreatitis are severe and very unpleasant diseases. But you can and must fight them! The patient needs to follow a comprehensive treatment, one of the components of which is dietary nutrition. It is important to remember that any introduction to human health should be accompanied by a consultation with a specialist.
I really like spicy food, all sorts of meat dishes, and therefore it was extremely difficult for me to switch to this diet. But I always remembered that I was only doing it for my lag and if I did not stick to the right food, the consequences could be very deplorable. But I wonder if it is possible to include goat milk in the menu in pancreatitis?
I know that you can not eat fried, baked, sweet and salty. Better all is steamed
Slacker diets here are given, I was hoping to find here something like abc, ad and similar diets From the summer I.
A good drug, most importantly – do not overdo it with a dosage, which seems to have been a couple of times.
Hey. I even did not know that there are such drugs for slimming, and it's very good to make them in syrups, pills, tablets.
And women also 3-4 times a week doing exercises?