To lose weight belly and sides, men need a balanced, low-calorie diet. Variants of diet on kefir or any other mono-diet for men are not suitable, as the lack of animal protein in the diet can negatively affect the level of testosterone, lead to a decrease in libido, as well as the reduction of non-fat deposits, and muscle mass. Effective weight loss of the abdomen and sides in men is achieved by proper diet and regular exercise.
Diet to men for slimming belly and sides
Before you start to follow the diet for weight loss of the abdomen and sides, you need to understand the reasons for the deposition of excess weight in men:
- Disorders of the endocrine system, genetic predisposition to fullness. To resolve these problems, you need to consult a doctor;
- Diseases provoking a set of excess weight (diabetes, gout);
- Harmful habits: smoking, regular consumption of alcoholic beverages, overeating, systematic food in fast foods;
- A sedentary lifestyle, a minimum of physical activity;
- Not the right diet. Eating greasy, fried, smoked, sweet food, eating at night;
- Disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, frequent constipation, leading to the accumulation of harmful toxins and toxins in the body.
Having dealt with the main reasons that contribute to a set of excess weight, mainly in the abdomen and sides of men, you can develop a plan for further action. If the cause of excess weight gain lies in genetics, the endocrine system or in connection with chronic diseases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
If the cause of a set of excess weight in the abdomen and sides is in the wrong way of life of a man, you should radically change it for the sake of losing weight. First of all, it is necessary to stop smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages, from fatty, fried, smoked, sweet and other harmful foods. It is recommended to eat often 4-5 once a day, but in reduced portions. It will be enough to reduce the volume of the usually eaten portion by just one third.
Slimming legs, belly and sides with health benefits, men need regular physical activity. You can regularly perform a set of exercises at home (straps, push-ups, dumbbell presses, sit-ups), practice at the fitness center under the guidance of a professional instructor, run, refuse to lift. Systematic exercise in combination with diet contribute to weight loss in men in the abdomen and sides.
Nutrition for slimming belly and sides for men includes the following principles:
- For effective weight loss of the abdomen and sides, men should Reduce the caloric content of your daily diet by 30%;
- A balanced and varied diet. To effectively get rid of excess weight in the menu should prevail proteins contained in lean meat, fish, dairy products and complex carbohydrates (vegetables, cereals, fruits);
- It is necessary to limit the consumption of fats of animal origin;
- It is necessary to exclude from your diet fried, fatty, smoked, pickled and sweet dishes, fast food;
- Men need to eliminate alcohol and carbonated beverages from their diet for slimming the stomach and sides;
- To eat at a diet it is necessary fractional 4-5 once a day. The last meal should be no later than 4 hours before bedtime;
- The food should be thoroughly chewed, so that the saturation will come quickly, so that you can saturate a small portion, which will result in a decrease in the volume of the stomach and weight loss;
- It is necessary to drink 1,5-2 a liter of water a day without gas. Fat-filled fat cells are burned many times faster;
- To lose weight belly and sides should be excluded from the diet of sugar, the use of salt and spices to minimize. Sugar adds empty calories, salt delays excess moisture in the body, and spices enhance appetite.
Products for slimming belly and sides for men:
- Low-fat meat (beef, veal, rabbit meat);
- Low-fat poultry (turkey, chicken);
- Low-fat fish (crucian, pike-perch, bream, pike);
- Dairy and sour-milk products of low fat content (milk, kefir, cottage cheese, fermented milk, yogurt, natural yoghurt);
- Do not starchy vegetables (carrots, beets, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, spinach, broccoli);
- Greens (dill, parsley, basil);
- Unsweetened fruits (pears, apples, oranges, kiwi, grapefruits, pineapples);
- Cereals and cereals (rice, oatmeal, buckwheat);
- Legumes (beans, peas, lentils);
- Bread of coarse grinding (rye, whole-grain);
- Olive, linseed oil;
- Apple cider vinegar, lemon juice;
- Natural honey (no more than 2 teaspoons per day);
- Nuts, seeds;
- Dried fruits;
- Natural fruit and vegetable juices;
- Herbal teas, decoctions without sugar and additives.
Menu for the week
Menu for slimming belly and sides for men should be varied. Do not give up on the diet of animal proteins to avoid losing not fat deposits, but muscle mass. The daily caloric intake diet for slimming belly and sides is calculated individually, based on the initial weight, height and age. For slimming belly and sides, men need to reduce their usual daily diet by 30%.
Diet for slimming belly and sides for men – a menu for a week (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner):
- Omelette from 2 eggs. A tomato;
- Pea soup. Boiled chicken fillet 120 gr. Salad from cabbage 200 gr;
- Kefir 1% 1 glass;
- Fish for a couple of 120 gr. Vegetable stew 250 gr.
- Oatmeal with dried fruits and 1 tsp. honey;
- Ear with pieces of fish 200 ml. Carrot salad 200 gr;
- 1 soft-boiled egg;
- Shrimp 150 gr. Seaweed salad 250 gr.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs. Rocket salad with spinach, seasoned with lemon juice 250 gr;
- Chicken soup with poultry meat 250 ml. Whole-wheat bread 2 slice;
- Cottage cheese, seasoned with natural yoghurt 150 gr;
- Cutlets from beef for a couple of 200 gr. Beetroot salad 200 gr.
- Müsli 150 gr. Ryazhenka 1 glass;
- Mushroom soup 150 ml. Turkey fillet steamed 150 gr. Spinach 100 gr;
- An Apple;
- Rice 150 gr. Meatballs 150 gr. Salad "Greek" 200 gr.
- Milk soup 200 ml;
- Stuffed pepper with meat 300 gr;
- Braised rabbit with vegetables 200 gr.
- Low-fat cottage cheese with dill 150 gr. Orange;
- Cream soup from vegetables 250 gr. Meat medallions 150 gr;
- Tomato juice 1 glass;
- Vinaigrette 200 gr. Stewed chicken liver 150 gr.
- Rice porridge with milk 200 gr;
- Borsch with pieces of beef 250 ml. 2 a piece of rye bread;
- 2 kiwi fruit;
- Cabbage cabbage rolls with beef 300 gr.
During the diet for slimming belly and sides, you need to reduce the amount of salt consumed, which contributes to the accumulation of excess fluid in the body. Every day, men should drink 1,5-2 a liter of still water to improve metabolism. It is better to drink water in small sips one hour before and after eating.
To effectively lose weight belly and sides to men, in addition to diet, you need to increase the level of physical activity. The greatest effectiveness for men is provided by weight training and exercises with weights.