Diet for the blood group 3
People with a third blood group develop diabetes more often than others. In addition, they often acquire a syndrome of chronic fatigue and multiple sclerosis.
- First of all, this meat, except chicken and duck.
- Any fish.
- Sour-fat skimmed products.
- As many eggs as possible.
- Any cereal, with the exception of buckwheat and wheat.
- Legumes in any form.
- Vegetables and fruits are always good, except for corn, tomatoes, pumpkins, olives, coconuts and rhubarb.
- It is recommended to drink green tea and any herbal teas. For example, tea from licorice, ginseng, ginkgo biloba, sage or raspberry leaf.
- It is recommended to drink cranberry and cabbage juice. Will also be useful juice from grapes or pineapple.
Which foods are not recommended?
- Absolutely all seafood (except fish).
- Chicken and especially pork meat, as well as products made from them.
- Tomato juice, some soda drinks.
What will be completely excluded?
- Corn and lentils.
- Buckwheat and wheat.
- Tomatoes and tomato juice.
- Pork and products from it.
- Salads from greens and various herbs will help.
- Eggs in any form.
- Meat is especially suitable for veal and liver.
- Useful herbs will be ginkgo biloba and licorice root, it is also called licorice.
- Your body will benefit from vitamins of group B, magnesium, lecithin and echinacea.
Found an error in the text? Select it and a few more words, press Ctrl + Enter
- Neutral products include orange juice, coffee and black tea.
- From alcohol – beer and wine.
- Soy is also neutral.
It will be necessary to engage in exercises that create a physical and mental balance. They include walking, cycling, tennis, swimming, yoga.
Beware of corn, buckwheat porridge and peanuts. These foods cause the greatest weight gain. Only in people with a third blood group, these products reduce the production of insulin and worsen the metabolism in the body, which as a result provokes chronic fatigue, water retention and weight gain.
If you want to have a healthy body and maintain optimal weight, then completely remove from your diet unsuitable foods, namely corn, lentils, peanuts, buckwheat, wheat, tomatoes and pork. Exercise, limit fat intake, and you will live a long and healthy life.
When copying materials, an active link to the site is required! © 2009-2017
The information on the site is intended for acquaintance and does not call for independent treatment, the doctor's consultation is obligatory!