Indications for the appointment of diet number seven – acute nephritis during recovery, chronic nephritis without exacerbation, renal failure, metabolic disorders, propensity to edema.
Dishes from meat and fish are best cooked in a boiled form, and then baked or fried.
Calorie diet should be at least 3500 calories per day.
Food should preferably be taken 4-6 once a day.
All food is cooked practically without cooking salt. When renal failure is recommended no more than 2-3 g salt per day, but patients with high blood pressure food should be cooked at all without salt.
The volume of fluid per day should not exceed 0,8-1 l.
Diet in renal failure involves not only the usual restrictions of spicy foods, spices and alcohol, but also the restriction of the amount of protein in food, since it forms toxins that must neutralize the kidneys. The decrease in protein in the diet leads to an improvement in well-being.
At the same time, some sources of protein are allowed in the “kidney” diet, for example eggs, low-fat meat, poultry, fish, however, the doctor appoints the number of these foods in the diet.
Also, those who follow the medical diet number 7 should be completely excluded from the diet:
- meat, fish and mushroom broths, broths from legumes;
- fatty grades of meat and poultry, fried and stewed dishes without boiling, sausages, sausages, smoked products, canned food;
- Fatty species of fish, salted and smoked fish, caviar, canned food;
- cheese, legumes in any form and chocolate;
- from vegetables are forbidden onions, garlic, radish, radish, sorrel, spinach, salted, pickled and pickled vegetables, mushrooms;
- under the prohibition of sharp and fatty snacks, canned food, smoked products, caviar, meat, fish and mushroom sauces, pepper, mustard and horseradish;
- of drinks, strong coffee, cocoa and mineral waters rich in sodium are counter-indicative.
List of allowed products
- Bessolovoy bread, pancakes, fritters on yeast and without salt.
- Vegetarian soups with vegetables, cereal, potatoes, fruit soups and limited – dairy. You can season the soups with butter, sour cream, dill, parsley, citric acid, vinegar, onion after boiling and steaming.
- You can eat lean beef, veal, edged pork, lamb, rabbit, chicken, turkey, boiled tongue from meat. Meat is boiled or baked, served with a piece or in chopped form.
- Low-fat varieties of fish are allowed in boiled form, followed by light frying or roasting, a piece and chopped, stuffed or poured after boiling.
- From milk products you can milk, cream, sour cream, sour milk drinks, cottage cheese and curd dishes with carrots, apples, rice.
- Eggs are not forbidden, therefore, yolks added to dishes are allowed, or you can eat up to 2 eggs a day, cooked soft-boiled or in the form of an omelet, but only when the amount of meat, fish or cottage cheese decreases in the daily ration.
- You can have different cereals (rice, corn, pearl barley) and pasta in any preparation.
- Potatoes and vegetables are allowed in any cooking, vinaigrettes without pickles, salads from fresh vegetables and fruits.
- You can have fruits and berries, both raw and cooked.
- From sweet are allowed jelly, jelly, honey, jam, sweets, fruit ice cream. When preparing dishes, you can use vanillin, cinnamon, citric acid, vinegar.
- Tomato, milk, sour cream sauces, fruit and vegetable sweet and sour gravies are allowed.
- You can drink tea, soft coffee, fruit and vegetable juices, broth of wild rose.
Some products initially contain a drop of salt, for example meat – it generally can not be salted.
To alleviate the lack of salt, you can use spices: coriander, a mixture of peppers (a little), spicy herbs, cumin and so on.
More salt can be replaced with chopped sea kale, it is itself brackish. Ground sea cabbage can be bought at the pharmacy. Unmilled, requiring soaking is sold in online food shopping stores.
All foods cooked with salt are excluded. Including:
- Regular bread and all purchased pastries (all the dough prepared in an industrial way, podsalivayut). In the dietary departments, there is saltless bread.
- Often there is salt in the pasta.
- Almost all cheeses contain salt, unfortunately, they are also excluded.
Breakfast: vinaigrette with sour cream, tea with milk, salt-free bread with butter, cottage cheese.
Lunch: omelette, buckwheat in milk, rose hip infusion.
Dinner: Vegetarian soup with sour cream, fried potatoes, fried meat, baked fruit.
Dinner: fried casserole, fried cutlets from vegetables, stewed dried fruits with sugar.
- 400 g boiled shrimp
- 1 яблоко
- 3 boiled potatoes
- 2 fresh cucumber
- 1 Art. l. vegetable oil
- spices to taste
Step 1. Shrimp defrosted and warmed. Slice if large.
Step 2. Cut the apple and cut into small cubes.
Step 3. Boil the potatoes, peel and chop finely.
Step 4. Finely chop the cucumber.
Step 5. Mix everything, refill with oil, sprinkle with spices.
- 2 st. l. millet
- 700 g of vegetable meal
- 1 Art. l. butter
- & frac12; carrots
- 1 parsley root
- 2 potatoes
- sour cream
Step 1. Carrots and parsley root cut into cubes, lightly fry in oil, pour a little water and cook until ready.
Step 2. To boiled vegetables add boiling water, millet and potatoes, cut into cubes.
Step 4. When serving, add to the soup sour cream and chopped greens.
- 1 glass millet
- 1 Art. l. Sahara
- 2 Art. l. sour cream
- 2 Art. l. vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 glass of milk
- 1,5 cup water
Step 1. Millet rinse, scald with boiling water, pour 1,5 glasses of boiling water. Cook for 20 minutes.
Step 2. In millet, pour in hot milk and cook for 40 more minutes. Add sugar.
Step 3. Slightly cool, put the egg and mix. Add ground cardamom.
Step 4. Form the little bottles, zakanirovat them in breadcrumbs or in sesame, fry in oil.
Step 5. Serve with sour cream.
Potato casserole with vegetables
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 1 carrots
- 100 g cabbage
- 1 Art. l. butter
- 1 Art. l. flour
- crushed coriander and black pepper
Step 1. Boil the potatoes, peel and cut into large slices.
Step 2. Cabbage thinly chopped. Carrots to clean and cut into strips.
Step 3. Cabbage and carrots separately in a small amount of water with a slice of butter.
Step 4. In a baking dish, oiled, lay the layers of potatoes, carrots, cabbage, lubricating each layer of sour cream mixed with flour and vegetable oil.
Step 5. Finish with potatoes, sour cream.
Step 6. Bake at a temperature of 180 degrees 20-30 minutes.
Beef stewed with courgettes
- 500 g beef
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 parsley root
- 2 carrots
- 3 Art. l. butter
- dried dill, pepper
Step 1. Beef cut into large chunks. Fry in a piece of butter.
Step 2. Carrot and parsley root cut into cubes and add to the meat. Top up a little water and cook until ready.
Step 3. Marrow cut into cubes and fry on the remaining oil. Season with dill and pepper.
Step 4. Serve meat and zucchini, sprinkled with fresh herbs.
- 4 apple
- 100 g low-fat sour cream
- 2 st. l. confiture
- 2 Art. l. Sahara
- 2 Art. l. flour
- 1 egg
- 1 hours. L. lemon juice
Step 1. Apples, without cutting into parts, peel and remove the core and part of the pulp.
Step 2. Boil the apples until half-ready, adding lemon juice to the water.
Step 3. Yolk the eggs to grind with sugar, add flour and grind again.
Step 4. Separately whip the protein and sour cream. Add to the yolk.
Step 5. The apples are filled with jam. Pour the sauce.
Step 6. Bake the apples until ready.