In the human body, the pancreas is one of the most important organs regulating digestive processes. It produces enzymes and gastric juice involved in the breakdown of proteins, fats and carbohydrates that come with food. It also produces a hormone insulin, responsible for the absorption of glucose. Diet with pancreatic disease plays a very important role. To successfully combat the disease, the patient should accurately divide for himself products useful, which can be used and harmful, which can lead to a more severe course of the disease.
Symptoms of pancreatic disease
As a rule, with minor deviations in the work of the body, someone seldom complains about something. Usually, the symptomatology becomes apparent when the condition worsens or aggravates.
For example, with pancreatitis, a person notices some discomfort in the form:
- severity after eating, especially when there was a large portion of it or a high energy value;
- pain in the left hypochondrium, which is shrouded in nature. Sometimes she can give and to the left shoulder blade;
- nausea, vomiting;
- loosening of the stool, repeated several times a day;
- decreased appetite or excessive;
If the disease began with an acute form, then these symptoms become more pronounced. They also join weakness, lowering of blood pressure, sweating, acute stomach syndrome. Sometimes vomiting has an uncontrollable character, and after it does not become easier. Here is an urgent medical help.
If there is a breakdown in the endocrine function of the organ, then its signs are very different and expressed as:
- frequent flatulence;
- strong thirst;
- copious diuresis, even at night;
- loosening of stool;
- sharp weight loss;
- pallor and dryness of the skin;
- propensity to acidosis;
- lethargy and weakness;
- decreased visual acuity;
- susceptibility to relapsing mycoses;
- poor blood coagulability;
- the formation of trophic ulcers;
- itching of the skin to strong combs.
With all the diversity of functional disorders of the pancreas, one can not say that any of them necessarily entails the following.
Diet for the pancreas – what foods can be consumed
If you follow a diet for the pancreas, you can use:
- Bakery products in the form of wheat bread from the previous day of baking or dried.
- Soups, vegetable (only not from white cabbage) and cereals.
- Appetizers in the form of salads from fresh and boiled vegetables.
- Meat and poultry of low-fat varieties (in the form of beef, veal, chicken, etc.).
- Fish of low-fat varieties.
- Eggs soft-boiled or cooked as a steam omelet.
- Dairy products in the form of non-acidic cottage cheese, curd puddings, kefir, sour cream (for refueling dishes).
- Cereals (semolina, rice, wheat, buckwheat, pearl, oatmeal).
- Dough products in the form of pasta from higher grades of flour or homemade noodles.
- Vegetables in the form of potatoes, carrots, beets, pumpkins, zucchini, cauliflower, green salad, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peas. Very useful in diseases of the pancreas sea cabbage, rich in cobalt and nickel.
- Ripe fruits, berries (not sour).
- Sweet dishes in the form of kissels and compotes.
- Fats in the form of butter and vegetable oil.
- Drinks in the form of tea with milk, broth of rose hips, fruit and berry juices.
If you follow a diet for the pancreas, you need to remember the drinking regimen. Since the restoration of the pancreas is accompanied by large losses of water, the drink should be abundant. In addition, the normalization of the intestine also occurs more actively when the body receives a sufficient amount of fluid.
Patients with pancreatic diseases because of its poor functioning and due to changes in the diet often suffer from digestive disorders. To normalize his work, it is extremely important to observe the diet and eat regularly, often and in small portions.
Diet for the pancreas – what are prohibited foods
There are a lot of food and dishes that you can eat during the period of illness. Some people abuse food. During a big feast they drink alcohol in large quantities, and this worsens their health.
The pancreas is very vulnerable. The patient should be on a diet in order to protect his body from harmful factors. During the diet, you can not eat the following foods:
- Fresh bread, baked patties.
- Wheat, pearl, corn groats. Also, you can not eat legumes and pasta.
- Fat meat. Meat is cooked with a high salt content and spicy seasonings.
- Seafood, caviar.
- Canned vegetables or fish.
- Broths: fish and meat; okroshka, soup, fatty soups.
- Tomato, spicy sauces. Also, one should not eat fries and sharp gravy.
- You can not eat fried or boiled eggs.
- Milk, kefir and other dairy products with a high percentage of fat.
- Animal fat, margarine.
- Cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbage (white cabbage), radish, turnip .
- Citrus, sour apples, pomegranates, grapes.
- Jam, chocolate, ice cream, fresh pastry.
- Coffee, alcoholic drinks, strong tea, juices from apples, grapes, grenades.
- You can not also use multivitamin juice.
Consider diets for a day that are recommended for an acute or chronic illness.
Examples of a day’s menu for the pancreas
Properly selected foods have a beneficial effect on digestion, are good sources of vitamins and minerals. They are nutritious.
Now, knowing the allowed products, you can make a menu for each day. Here are a few possible options:
- Breakfast – milk rice porridge;
- The second breakfast is a pumpkin puree;
- Lunch – oat soup, tea with milk;
- Afternoon snack – kefir with biscuit biscuits;
- Dinner – mashed buckwheat porridge on the water;
- The second dinner is jelly.
The menu “There are no problems with the pancreas”
- Breakfast – souffle from cottage cheese;
- The second breakfast is rice porridge;
- Lunch – soup from pearl barley with a piece of meat or meatball, carrot puree;
- Afternoon snack – a protein omelette for a couple;
- Supper – semolina porridge;
- The second dinner is strawberry juice.
Menu “Tell the pancreas disease – NO.”
- Breakfast – oatmeal, tea, protein steam omelet;
- The second breakfast – carrot pudding, broth of a dogrose;
- Lunch: oat soup with pumpkin, fish fillet with carrots, baked apples (without sugar);
- Snack: cottage cheese casserole, tea;
- Dinner: chicken cutlet steamed, carrot pudding, vegetable juice;
What should be regulated in food with pancreatic disease
Pull out a number of products, the use of which should be limited:
- Moloko – kategepichcheki zappechsheno in the process of acquisitions, but its use in the process of remission, but not less than 200 ml per week.
- Bannany – cdepzhat a great amount of magnesium and potassium, but for their preparation, the performance of a large amount of enzymes is required.
- Mennaya kasha and zwaki puddings.
- Dishes from eggs.
- Zefir, honey, paktila – nebolee 1 kouchchka in the morning.
Recipes of dishes with pancreatic disease
To make it, you need a couple of potatoes, fish fillets (1 kg.), Onions (1 head), low-fat milk (100). We begin to cook. We throw fish into the boiling water, waiting for the broth to boil. Then we throw the washed vegetables, we extinguish everything about half an hour. We pour milk into our soup, let’s boil. Whisk everything with a blender, the soup is ready.
We take cabbage (color), zucchini, sweet pepper, broccoli. Vegetables washing, the regime cubes, we put in a pan, add water (1,5 l.), Cook until ready. We merge the water, and turn the vegetables into puree using a blender.
Cauliflower + buckwheat porridge
We cook cauliflower for a couple. Separately cook porridge from buckwheat. We mix everything in the calculation of 1: 1. Ideal for patients with impaired pancreatic function.
Peel the pumpkin from the pumpkin, my own, cut it into cubes. Fill the sliced pumpkin with water, cook for minutes 15 – 20 on light fire. We pour out the water, mash the pumpkin with a fork, blender. Add sugar to the finished porridge, butter (a little), you can honey.
We take chicken meat, mine, fill it with water, bring it to a boil. We drain this water. In a saucepan with chicken meat, add vegetables, water, cook until ready. Suitable for cereals, mashed potatoes.
Meat (120 g. Beef) is cleaned from fat, tendons. Cook, grind in a meat grinder, mix with cooked porridge from semolina (10). Add raw yolk, protein (whipped). The dough is kneaded, put into a mold, oiled, the top of this mass is leveled, cooked for a couple.