Urticaria is a disease that occurs due to malnutrition, as well as allergies to dust, sun, plants and insects. In the following material, we will consider a special therapeutic diet to eliminate the above-mentioned unpleasant ailment.
In addition, the likelihood of urticaria in children and adults is almost the same. What foods need to be made in the menu of a medical diet, in order to get rid of this unpleasant disease in the shortest possible time, read on.
Diet for hives
As already mentioned above, the appearance of this disease is susceptible to both adults and children. Causes of urticaria are very different:
- genetic predisposition;
- disturbance of the digestive system due to the use of "harmful" products;
- hormonal disbalance;
- presence of any infection in the body;
- presence of parasites in the body;
- emotional overload.
What about of this Заболевания, urticaria happens:
- Allergic. Occurs when you are in contact with what causes you to be allergic;
- Sharp. It may appear after an insect bite, medications or food allergens. It is a form of blisters;
- Chronic. The disease lasts more than a month and a half. Causes can be caries, tonsillitis and liver dysfunction. In this case, an urgent medical diet is needed;
- Mechanical. Appears rash on the skin of a characteristic red color. It can be accompanied by a deterioration in well-being and severe headaches;
- Non-allergic. Occurs when exposed to heat or cold on the skin. That is, this disease can appear in the summer or in the winter, when the skin contacts with snow, sun or ice. Requires immediate adherence to proper diet nutrition in the above periods;
- Demographic. In this case, the disease appears allergic to wool or various kinds of mechanical substances;
- Cholinergic urticaria occurs as a result of nervous overexertion. In the presence of such a disease, it is mandatory to resort to proper nutrition.
Before acquainting you with the basic principles of eating a diet for hives, let's look at it the most pronounced symptoms are:
- the appearance of blisters and swelling on the skin;
- increased body temperature;
- increased frequency of headaches;
- pain in the joints;
- red rashes on the skin;
- severe itching.
It should be Immediately call an ambulance at the appearance of such symptoms of urticariaAs:
- swelling of the larynx and tongue;
- drop in blood pressure;
- labored breathing;
- pain in the abdomen;
- semi-unconscious condition.
Basic dietary rules for adults
The diet for urticaria necessarily requires proper nutrition and lack of contact with allergens.
In order to get rid of any disease with the help of a medical diet, you should strictly adhere to it. Basic principles of diets for urticaria are as follows:
- give up alcohol and alcohol-containing products, as they contribute to exacerbation of this allergic disease;
- should drink two liters of purified still water a day;
- Eat often, in small portions;
- try not to overeat, because it will lead to immediate deterioration of the condition;
- products are best cooked at home;
- dishes are allowed in steam, stewed and boiled.
The diet for hives lasts from three weeks to two months. If necessary, it can be extended.
What can and can not be eaten in children with hives?
Let's start with a pleasant one. The diet for urticaria allows in its menu the following foods:
- vegetarian soups;
- boiled beef meat, turkey and rabbit meat;
- yoghurt, cottage cheese, curdled milk, milk;
- whole wheat bread, bran;
- all types of fruits, in addition to strawberries and citrus fruits;
- Buckwheat, oatmeal, pearl barley and millet porridge;
- dried fruit compote;
- herbal, green and black tea;
- fats of vegetable origin;
- cucumbers, cabbage, zucchini.
In moderation, the following products are allowed, provided the therapeutic diet is observed:
List of prohibited foods for a diet for hives for children and adults is as follows:
- smoked products;
- fried food;
- nutritional supplements;
- coffee, cocoa;
- strong tea;
- carbonated drinks;
- canned food;
- fat meat broths;
- sausage, sausages;
- a fish;
- berries and fruits of red color: (cherry, cherry, raspberry, pomegranate, watermelon).
Sample menu for the week
Based on the above list of acceptable products, we present to you an approximate menu for a curative diet for urticaria in children and adults for seven days:
- Breakfast: oatmeal and a cup of green tea;
- Lunch: soup-puree from courgettes and cabbage, a glass of skimmed yogurt;
- Dinner: macaroni with cheese – 250 g and herbal tea.
- buckwheat with yogurt;
- baked meat of turkey meat – 200 g and carrot juice;
- stewed zucchini.
- steam omelet and a glass of milk;
- mashed potatoes and low-fat beef sticks – 300 g;
- curd casserole with dried fruits, pineapple fresh.
- millet porridge and hot drink;
- fruit salad, seasoned with low-fat natural yogurt – 250 g;
- boiled potatoes in a uniform – 4 pcs.
- oatmeal with milk;
- stewed peppers with onions and tomato juice;
- Pasta with cheese.
- salad of cucumbers and tomatoes with low-fat sour cream;
- pearl soup with lean meatballs;
- vegetable casserole with herbs – 200 g and 200 ml of fat-free yogurt.
- 150 g cottage cheese with raisins, baked apple and green tea;
- soup-puree from zucchini to drink a glass of tomato juice;
- 200 g of boiled rice and 100 g cooked rabbit.
Recipes for adults and children
Consider the most delicious and useful recipes for diet for hives in children and adults. Let's start with a prescription that you can use twice a week, adhering to a special therapeutic diet for hives:
Dietary dessert from cottage cheese and banana for children and adults
Dessert of cottage cheese and banana
Ingredients: 200 g fat-free cottage cheese, two bananas, a teaspoon of sugar, 50 g of almonds, lemon, chicken egg, a tablespoon of cornstarch, 50 g of milk chocolate.
- to break bananas with a fork together with cottage cheese and sugar;
- remove the lemon zest and add to the banana-curd mixture;
- fry the almonds and grind them with a blender;
- add it to the cottage cheese mixture with starch and egg;
- carefully mix the ingredients and put the mixture into a baking dish;
- cook in the microwave for 5-10 minutes;
- Finished dish sprinkled with grated chocolate.
An unusual recipe for a diet for hives:
Baked beetroot and carrot for a diet with hives
Baked beetroot and carrot casserole
Ingredients: two beets, three carrots, a tablespoon of tomato paste, onion, 50 g of butter, two chicken eggs, a tablespoon of fat-free sour cream, 150 g of flour and a pinch of salt.
- Rinse the onion, peel it and cut into half rings;
- beets and carrots grate on a large grater;
- mix with chopped onion and put in a separate vessel;
- smash eggs with vegetables;
- add to them flour and tomato paste;
- to stir thoroughly;
- Lubricate with butter the baking mold;
- place the resulting mixture in it and cook for an hour, at a temperature of 180 degrees;
- the dish is recommended to be consumed warm.
The following recipe is recommended to apply 1-2 times for the entire period of compliance with the therapeutic diet:
Cottage cheese pie with dried fruits
Cottage cheese pie with dried fruits
Ingredients: 250 g skimmed cottage cheese, 200 g oat flakes, 200 ml skimmed yogurt, two chicken eggs, 150 g of favorite dried fruits, 5 g soda, a teaspoon of butter.
- soak the dried fruits in warm water;
- mix in a separate vessel, cottage cheese, yogurt, eggs, soda and oatmeal;
- carefully mix, adding to them dried fruits;
- grease the mold for roasting with butter;
- cook in the oven for 25 minutes, at a temperature of 200 degrees.
The therapeutic diet for hives for children and adults requires an impeccable adherence to all rules. A minor violation will only exacerbate the situation.