Acne on the face is not only a hormonal disorder, but a sign of improper digestive tract functioning, and therefore it is important during this period to adhere especially carefully to a special diet that will help make the face clean and velvety.
Diet for skin cleansing from acne
With various disruptions in the digestive tract, metabolism slows down, the intestine does not cope with the purifying function, toxins are absorbed into the blood and do not go out in time. Dirt accumulates in the body, and since the face is a mirror of the functionality of all vital processes, it turns out that the skin becomes problematic and bumpy.
What to do? Normalize the work of the digestive tract can be with the help of a special diet to cleanse the facial skin of acne.
- Fiber, improves the functioning of the intestines, restores the microflora, promotes the removal of toxins from the body. It is rich in fresh vegetables and fruits, cereals, legumes, many kinds of cereals.
- Proteins. The building material for the cells, it is important every day to introduce into the diet sour-milk products, lean meat, fish and seafood.
- Vitamins A and E. Natural antioxidants, sources of youth and beauty. Vitamin A is found in orange fruits, liver, spinach, olive oil, and E – in walnuts.
- Selenium, restores the destroyed skin cells, it can get their wheat and also nuts.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids are necessary to reduce the level of formation of harmful fats, activate fat metabolism, are present in fish oil.
To effectively adhere to the diet for facial skin from acne should be excluded from the diet of sweets, confectionery products, baked goods from white flour, sugar and other sweeteners. Carbonated drinks, fast food, fat, fatty meat, smoked meats, strong coffee, tea and alcohol.
Diet for skin from acne has no special contraindications, it is not violent, it is allowed to eat almost everything in moderate portions, the main thing is not to stuff up the intestines to the dump so that it can effectively digest the contents and bring out harmful toxins.
Sample menu for one day
- Breakfast – unsweetened millet porridge, apple, a glass of compote from dried fruits.
- Snack – vegetable salad and green tea.
- Dinner – borsch with lean beef, bran and a glass of tomato juice.
- Afternoon snack – cottage cheese and fruit.
- Dinner – a portion of baked fish, a salad of carrots, a glass of kefir.
Warning: the diet against acne should necessarily include those products that neutralize toxins, remove harmful radicals, clearing the skin. This lemon, garlic, ginger, carrots, parsley, plentiful drink, at least 2 l per day.
Thus, the intestine will more effectively cope with the functional tasks, the skin will become clean and elastic, and the problem areas will disappear once and for all. It is also useful to make unloading days on watermelons, prunes, kefir, buckwheat.
The main recommendations of specialists according to the principle of an acne diet
- Correct diet for acne obliges the user to regularly alternate foods, the diet should include different types of meat, vegetables, fruits, cereals.
- Full refusal of sweets, baking and other confectionery products.
- Compliance with the drinking regime.
- Inclusion in the ration of bran, daily dose – 2-4 spoons.
- The way of cooking is important, it should be steam dishes, without the use of oil and fat.
- Liquid food.
- Weekly fasting days.
The diet should be based on the observance of the balance of vitamins and minerals.
Reviews about the diet of acne
For several years I was looking for a way to eliminate acne from my face, tried a lot of cosmetic products, but it turned out – you need to eat less sweets and fast food. Today I completely eliminated my problem, eat healthy and balanced food.
When the question of the purity of the face takes on a catastrophic form, you start to try everything, but for some reason you do not think about nutrition in the first place. But in vain. Thanks to my nutritionist, I got rid of deep acne on my face and began to feel freer and more confident. And I also wish you, dear readers.
A healthy diet is the consumption of a large number of fruits and vegetables of natural origin, vitamins B, A and E. Restrictions in the consumption of high-fat dairy products. A sufficient number of proteins, amino acids and fats. Strengthening the immune system in natural ways, control between work and rest, positive emotions. All these components will help you in a short time to get rid of unpleasant defects on the face. Good luck in your endeavors!