Diet Gillian Michaels: a slim figure for 30 days
Gillian Michaels is a well-known personal trainer in the field of fitness, the author of popular methods of weight loss and training. At 12, Gillian Michaels was overweight. With the growth of 150 cm, the girl weighed as much as 79 kg. Mother Gillian Michaels decided to help her daughter and brought her to the sports section. Since then, a long time passed and Gillian Michaels noticeably changed, getting rid of excess weight and getting a slender, smart figure. Deciding to help others, Gillian Michaels developed an author's diet and an effective training program, the essence of which was stated in the publication "Lose Weight in 30 Days."
The essence of diet
Diet Gillian Michaels is based on the use of useful products that promote active fat burning with intense physical exertion. Observing a diet for weight loss, you must choose only natural products, without chemical additives, such as "glutamate sodium." Chemical additives contribute to enhancing the taste of foods, which leads to increased appetite, therefore, a person eats more portion volume, which leads to a set of excess weight.
Before beginning the diet for weight loss, Gillian Michaels recommends that you calculate your individual rate of daily caloric intake.
The norm of daily caloric value = 655 + (weight in kg X 9,57) + (growth in cm X 1,852) – (age in years X 4,7).
The daily calorie content of the diet, exceeding the norm, will lead to a set of excess weight, and a significant deficit to a slowing of the metabolism. To safely lose weight on the diet Gillian it is necessary to take away from the individual norm of daily calories the allowable "energy reserve" 400-600 Kcal.
The basic rules of the diet Gillian Michaels:
- When making a diet menu for weight loss, you need to focus on your own metabolism. With slow metabolism, it is necessary that the basis of the diet for the diet is complex carbohydrates (vegetables, fruits, cereals), and with normal and accelerated – proteins (lean meat, fish, sour-milk products).
- Eat four meals a day. There should be two main meals (breakfast and lunch), and in between there are two snacks. Dinner is completely excluded from the diet. Instead of dinner – a tight snack, for example, salad or beans.
- Every day should drink at least 2 liters of still water with a diet, which will promote the acceleration of metabolism, as well as the removal of toxins and toxins from the body.
- Salt should be completely excluded from the diet with a diet, because it is the worst enemy of harmony, says Gillian Michaels.
- The author of the diet recommends that you keep a food diary, you can also electronically, which will allow you to control everything you eat during the day. Analysis of eating habits will help to switch to proper nutrition and not break off from a diet.
Slender figure for 30 days is not possible without regular exercise. Gillian Michaels identifies the following levels of training, each of which lasts 10 days:
- First level program Gillian Michaels – You should start daily dumbbell exercises for 30 minutes for 10 days. With the unaccustomed after training, there may be a pain in the muscles, but this is the first step on the way to cherished harmony.
- Second level programs Gillian Michaels – Exercises with dumbbells become more intense, the main load falls on the chest and hands.
- Third level program Gillian Michaels – Fixing the result, most of the exercises are performed on stretching.
Permitted and Prohibited Products
Diet Gillian Michaels – allowed products:
- Low-fat meat (rabbit meat, veal, beef);
- Low-fat bird (turkey, chicken);
- Fish and seafood;
- Low-fat dairy and sour-milk products (kefir, cottage cheese, yoghurt, fermented baked milk, cheese);
- Bread from wholemeal flour (whole grain, rye);
- Vegetables (cabbage, broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, carrots, beets);
- Legumes (beans, lentils, peas);
- Fruits (apples, pears, peaches, plums, citrus fruits);
- Berries (currants, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries);
- Cereals and cereals (oats, buckwheat, rice, wheat);
- Olive, vegetable oil;
- Lemon juice;
- Dried fruits;
- Natural honey.
From drinks on the diet Gillian Michaels, in addition to water, allowed vegetable and fruit juices, tea (green, herbal), but without sugar, broths of herbs and berries. As a sweetener you can add a teaspoon of natural honey instead of sugar.
Diet Gillian Michaels – Prohibited Foods:
- Fatty meat and poultry (pork, lamb, goose, duck);
- Fatty milk and sour-milk products;
- Fresh pastry, confectionery;
- Bread and bakery products from wheat flour;
- Sweets and desserts;
- Smoked meat, marinades, pickles;
- Fatty sauces (mayonnaise, ketchup);
- Semi-finished products;
- Fast food;
- Spices and spices.
From drinks on the diet Gillian Michaels should exclude soda and alcohol, minimize the use of coffee.
Diet Gillian Michaels – a sample menu for 30 days:
30 daily diet Gillian Michaels is based on the principles of a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition, and therefore this method of losing weight absolutely does not cause harm to health. Do not expect a miracle and instant results from the diet of Gillian Michaels. This method of weight loss, in the first place, is designed to cleanse the body of accumulated harmful substances, accelerate the metabolic processes, the transition to a healthy, balanced diet. This is the approach to nutrition, combined with regular physical activity, according to Gilliana Michaels – the right way to a slender figure.
To maintain the achieved result of weight loss, when exiting the diet, Gillian Michaels must continue to observe all of its basic postulates, namely: do not eat, eat only natural products, drink at least 2 liters of water a day without gas. It is worth noting that when you leave the diet to continue to comply with all the basic rules of the technique of Gillian Michaels is not difficult, because for 30 days the body has already managed to adapt, to adapt to the exclusion of food in the evening and at bedtime.
When you exit the diet, Gillian Michaels needs to adjust the training program. The author of the technique recommends switching to combined training, combining strength exercises with pilates, aerobics, yoga. To maintain your form, you should train at least 4 once a week. Each intensive training should last at least 30 minutes.
For 30 days on the diet Gillian Michaels can lose weight by 5-10 kilograms, depending on the initial weight and metabolic rate, without harm to health. Numerous reviews of those who lose weight say that during the diet, Gillian Michaels does not suffer from hunger, there is almost no weakness and dizziness. Excess kilograms go away slowly, but stably, and with the correct output do not return back.
We present to your attention photos of those who lost weight before and after observing the 30 daily diet, including Gillian Michaels herself: