Mastopathy is a disease of the mammary glands, which is accompanied by neoplasms in the chest. Characterized by the emergence of nodular seals, benign breast tumors that can go to malignant. The most common fibrotic cystic mastopathy, the causes of which can serve: hormonal failures in the body, thyroid disease, liver disease, iodine deficiency, polycystosis, hepatitis, gastritis, ulcer, dysbacteriosis, cholecystitis, as well as frequent stresses, late birth. An important role in the treatment of fibrocystic mastopathy is played by a special diet, aimed at reducing pain and preventing relapses.
The essence of the diet for mastopathy
Nutrition for mastopathy of the breast should be aimed at maintaining the hormonal balance in the body. Mastopathy – treatment and diet in the complex will help reduce the risk of developing malignant tumors in the breast, make adjustments in the tissues of the breast, stabilize the nervous system, get rid of excess kilos and will have a beneficial effect on the body as a whole.
With diffuse mastopathy, there is a proliferation of connective tissues. Diffuse mastopathy without proper treatment goes into the nodal. Gradually, in the enlarged connective tissues dense nodules are formed, about 2 mm in size. In the absence of treatment, they can expand to 4 cm in diameter. Mastopathy diffuse – diet is one of the effective ways of treatment.
Proper nutrition with mastopathy of the breast and myomas can slow down the growth of connective tissue, and also minimize the risk of developing benign cysts in the chest. Before starting a diet for mastopathy, you should consult your doctor to make individual adjustments to the diet.
Diet in fibrotic cystic mastopathy – the basic rules:
- The daily caloric intake of a diet for fibrotic cystic mastopathy should not exceed 2000 Kcal;
- Eat should be at least 5 once a day, with three meals should be basic, and two – snacks;
- It is recommended to eat at the same time with the diet;
- Every day should drink at least 1,5 liters of water without gas;
- Salt should be excluded from the diet of a diet with fibrocystic mastopathy or reduce its intake to a minimum;
- Daily in the diet menu must be present vegetables, which can be eaten both raw and boiled, baked, stewed;
- Meat and fish dishes should be boiled, stewed or baked, frying must be excluded.
For effective treatment of mastopathy, in addition to diet, it is also necessary to have a rest, sleep, avoidance of stressful situations. Moderate physical activity is also shown. Excellent long walks in the open air, charging, refusal to use the elevator are great.
The diet of the diet with fibrocystic mastopathy should be composed exclusively of useful products that will help stop the growth of connective tissues, and also help reverse this process.
Authorized products for a diet with fibrocystic mastopathy:
- Fish and seafood (especially salmon, herring, sardines, mackerel, mussels, shrimp). Contain a large amount of iodine;
- Low-fat meat and poultry (veal, beef, rabbit, turkey, chicken). They are sources of protein;
- Low-fat dairy and sour-milk products (kefir, cottage cheese, fermented baked milk, yoghurt). They are sources of calcium;
- Beans (beans, peas). Beneficially affect the hormonal background;
- Beets, nuts, spinach, broccoli. Are natural antioxidants. Normalize the work of the liver, cleanse the body of accumulated toxins and toxins;
- Vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, carrots, asparagus). Rich in fiber, normalize the work of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Cereals and cereals (oats, buckwheat, unpolished rice). They contribute to the rapid saturation of the body and normalize the work of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Fruits and berries (apples, pears, apricots, citrus fruits). Enrich the body with vitamins and minerals during a diet with fibrotic cystic mastopathy;
- Brewer's yeast. Lycopene and selenium, which are found in brewer's yeast, contribute to the rapid absorption of iodine.
Of drinks with fibrocystic mastopathy, tea (green and white) is recommended. The tea contains catechins, which help accelerate the removal of toxins, slag and sugar from the body. It is recommended to include white and green tea in the daily diet menu.
What foods are forbidden to use in fibrocystic mastopathy?
Diet in fibrocystic mastopathy excludes foods that cause the growth of benign cysts in the chest and increase the secretion of sexual female hormones.
Diet of fibrocystic cystic mastopathy – Prohibited foods:
- Bread, bakery and flour products from flour of the highest quality;
- Confectionery products contain many "empty" carbohydrates;
- Fatty meat and poultry skin complicate the work of the liver, increase the level of cholesterol;
- Fatty sauces, margarine;
- Canned food contains substances that provoke the development of malignant tumors;
- Smoked meat and fatty, spicy dishes because of the high content of carcinogens in them;
- Coffee, strong black tea;
- Carbonated drinks contain steroid hormones that trigger the accumulation of fatty deposits;
- Alcoholic beverages exacerbate the work of the liver.
Vitamins and trace elements
Correctly selected diet with fibrotic cystic mastopathy will have a direct impact on the synthesis of hormones and the metabolism of steroids. In the diet menu with fibrotic cystic mastopathy, products with a high iodine content (sea kale, seafood, fish, buckwheat, eggs, legumes, butter) must be included.
The development of fibrocystic mastopathy can also be caused by a deficiency in the body of vitamins A, B6 and E. Therefore, in the diet menu, it is necessary to include products containing the data of a group of vitamins: B6 (bread from wholemeal flour, rice, buckwheat, vegetables, legumes, nuts) A (by-products, fish oil, cod liver), E (nuts, beans, vegetable and olive oil, beef, sea fish).
During the diet in fibrotic cystic mastopathy it is recommended to take vitamin-mineral complexes in addition, in particular, containing selenium and Omega 3. It should be remembered that the course of taking vitamins should not exceed three months, otherwise an overabundance can be detrimental to health. Between the courses of taking vitamins during a diet with fibrotic cystic mastopathy it is recommended to arrange a one-month break.
Diet for mastopathy – menu for a week (breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner):
- Oatmeal with dried fruits;
- Green apple;
- Broth with croutons. Boiled chicken fillet;
- A glass of yogurt;
- Baked potato. Herring with onions. Salad of cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Cottage cheese, dressed with Greek yoghurt;
- Okroshka. Slightly salted salmon;
- A glass of fermented baked milk;
- Risotto with seafood. Salad from seaweed.
- Pumpkin porridge on milk;
- Cream soup with broccoli and croutons. Slightly salted herring;
- A glass of curdled milk;
- Fig. Steam cutlets from veal. Salad from grated carrots.
- Muesli with nuts;
- An ear with pieces of fish. 2 a piece of whole grain bread;
- Natural yogurt with greens;
- Baked turkey fillet. Beetroot salad with quince.
- Cottage cheese pudding;
- Bean soup with beans. Fish souffle;
- Goat cheese 2 slice;
- Baked pike perch. Vegetable stew.
- Buckwheat porridge on milk;
- Beetroot. 2 piece of bran bread. Boiled chicken breast;
- Cottage cheese with berries;
- Baked sardines. Greek salad".
- Omelet for a couple of 2 eggs;
- 2 apricot;
- Chicken soup with pieces of poultry meat. 2 a piece of rye bread;
- Prunes stuffed with walnuts;
- Cabbage rolls with beef meat and sour cream.
In breaks between meals during the diet in fibrotic cystic mastopathy shows the use of green or white tea, but without sugar.
Beetroot salad with quince
Beetroot salad with quince
- Beet boil until cooked, peeled, grate on a large grater.
- Quince the skin and seeds, grate it.
- Raisins pour boiling water, let it brew for 5 minutes, chop.
- Mix beetroot with quince and raisins, season salad with sour cream, mix.
Beetroot salad with quince is recommended to include in the diet menu with fibrocystic mastopathy.
Bean soup with beans
- Beans 200 gr;
- Cauliflower 300 gr;
- Onions 1 pcs;
- Olive oil 1;
- Rosemary 1 sprig.
- Beans fill with water, leave to swell for 10 hours.
- Drain the water, wash the beans, transfer to a pan, pour in 2 l of water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the gas and cook for 2 hours until ready.
- Onion peel, cut into small cubes. Pass in a frying pan with olive oil until half cooked.
- Color cauliflower on the inflorescences, put in a saucepan, there also send the finished beans and onions.
- Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Grind the soup in a blender to a homogeneous consistency.
- Before serving, decorate with a sprig of rosemary to taste.
A rich bean soup can be included in your diets diet with fibrocystic mastopathy for lunch.
Risotto with seafood
- Long grain rice 400 gr;
- Seafood 500 gr;
- Onions 1 pcs;
- Green pea;
- Olive oil 1;
- Broth 1 l.
- Onions peeled, cut into cubes. Celery should be washed, dried, chopped.
- In a pan heated with an olive oil pan onions with celery for 5 minutes.
- Add rice and peas to vegetables, stir, pour broth. Simmer over low heat under a lid until the liquid is completely evaporated.
- Seafood pour boiling water, drain the water, add to the rice with vegetables, mix, turn off the gas.
- Allow the dish to brew for 5-7 minutes.
The refined taste of risotto with seafood will surprise even gourmets while maintaining a diet with fibrocystic mastopathy.
- Tomatoes 3 pcs;
- Cucumbers 2 pcs;
- Onions 1 pcs;
- Bulgarian pepper 1 pcs;
- Cheese "Feta" 200 gr;
- Olives or olives to taste;
- Olive oil 3 st.l.
- Onion peeled, cut into thin half-rings.
- Remove the Bulgarian pepper from the seeds, cut into thin semirings.
- Cucumbers and tomatoes rinse, dry, cut into cubes.
- Mix the vegetables in a bowl, season with olive oil, mix.
- On top of the salad, put the diced cheese and olives.
Vitamin Salad "Greek" should definitely be included in the diet of the diet with fibrocystic cystic mastopathy.
Oatmeal with dried fruits
Oatmeal with dried fruits
- Milk pour into a saucepan, bring to a boil, reduce the gas and fill in the oatmeal.
- Boil the porridge over low heat for 15 minutes under the lid.
- Dried fruits pour boiling water, let it brew 5 minutes. Strain the water, cut the dried fruits into small pieces.
- Put the porridge in a bowl, sprinkle with powdered dried fruits.
Oatmeal porridge with dried fruits is perfect for tomorrow while dieting with fibrocystic mastopathy.