At the slightest disease of such vital organs as the liver and pancreas, the human body is endangered. Therefore, if you have this ailment, immediately begin the process of recovery.
You will be helped in this by nothing more than a properly drawn up menu. Diet in case of liver and pancreas disease implies strictly limited therapeutic nutrition. In this article you will be given information about the main recommendations and principles of this technique.
Diet during treatment of liver and pancreatic disease
With any illness of the internal organs, it is very important to observe a special therapeutic diet in order to speed up the recovery process.
Such bodies as liver and pancreas are indispensable in the following functions:
- Cleaning the body of toxins, toxins, medicinal substances and alcohol;
- Derivation of decay products, protein, acetone, phenol, cholesterol and ketone compounds;
- Regulation of hematopoiesis;
- Synthesis of the gallbladder.
Important is the fact that with the disease of one of the above mentioned organs, the probability of illness of others, closely related to them, is great. The work of the gallbladder, bile ducts and bile ducts, as well as arterial and venous vessels, can be disrupted. Therefore, do not hesitate with the appropriate diets.
In order to detect liver and pancreatic disease at an early stage, carefully consider the main symptoms.
Symptoms of the disease
Symptoms of liver and pancreas manifest themselves as follows:
- Unpleasant, sharp smell from the mouth;
- Yellow color of urine;
- Yellow skin;
- Liquid stool, light yellow or green;
- Bitterness in the mouth.
Of course, the list of the above symptoms can signal other diseases of the internal organs. But if the above list adds pain in the pancreas or liver, then your diagnosis is quite obvious. If you find one of the above diseases, immediately begin to comply with the therapeutic diet.
Also, with this kind of disease, a person throws something in the heat, then in the cold and even worse vision. That this did not happen, if you find the first symptoms, immediately proceed to the recovery process. As mentioned earlier, you can do this using the menu of a special therapeutic diet.
Recommendations for a curative diet
The most correct solution to the problem associated with disrupting the work of any internal body is a therapeutic diet. But a simple restriction in nutrition will not be enough, effective results require the strictest observance of the following recommendations:
- nutrition on the diet menu should be respected 5-6 once a day, not exceeding the amount of the portion in 250 grams;
- food is recommended to soar, boil and bake;
- consumption of salt is minimized – 8 grams per day;
- regular soups, replace with soups-mashed potatoes;
- every day drink two liters of purified water without gas;
- a greater number of consumed products should contain the following useful substances – proteins, fiber and pectins;
- dishes are allowed to be consumed exclusively in a warm form.
Do not forget that a diet in case of illness will bring effective results only if the above rules are adherently observed.
Therapeutic diet for diseases of the liver and gallbladder is the only option not only to eliminate the existing symptoms, but also to prevent the occurrence of diseases of other organs of the gastrointestinal tract. Remember that with a disregard for your own health and postpone the treatment of the disease, it is possible to develop hepatitis and diabetes.
Diet for the treatment of the above disease admits in its menu the following products list:
For the most effective treatment of organs, when dieting is necessary refuse from:
- fatty, smoked, fried and spicy dishes;
- green onions;
- fatty meat and fat;
- products containing chocolate and caffeine;
- fresh bread.
In addition to the acceptable products, with a diet should increase the intake of protein and carbohydrates, in conjunction with vitamin B.
Proper treatment of liver, pancreas and gallbladder disease is impossible without a menu consisting of proper nutrition. Of course, it must be composed of a list of acceptable products. We present you the most effective variant of a food for treatment of internal organs. So, diet with liver and pancreas diseases – menu for the week:
- Breakfast: rice on milk with butter, two boiled eggs;
- Lunch: vegetable soup, boiled meat and carrots;
- Dinner: pasta with cheese, green tea.
- apple-carrot salad, steam cutlets with milk sauce;
- boiled fish and stewed vegetables, tea;
- casserole from buckwheat.
- oatmeal in milk, scrambled eggs;
- vegetable, soup, a bowl of rice with boiled meat, tea;
- boiled fish, vegetables, tea.
- cottage cheese with dried fruits;
- cabbage rolls with sour cream, tea;
- rice porrige.
- buckwheat with milk;
- Vegetarian borscht, two pieces of bread;
- rice, boiled fish and stewed vegetables.
- oatmeal and two boiled eggs;
- milk soup with pasta, curd casserole;
- semolina porridge with prunes.
- oatmeal on milk, green tea;
- vegetable soup, steam cutlets with vermicelli;
- vareniki with cottage cheese, juice.
After reading the menu, you can start making delicious and healthy dishes. So, diet with liver and pancreas diseases – recipes for every day:
Ingredients: 100 ml of water, 50 g of buckwheat, 400 ml of milk, a pinch of sugar.
- to boil water;
- throw it into the groats;
- cook for 15-20 minutes;
- then add milk with sugar;
- mix everything.
Fish with garnish
Ingredients: one perch, 150 g rice, 2-3 carrots, a pinch of greens and salt.
- clean and wash the fish;
- cook over low heat, adding a pinch of salt;
- cook rice and carrots;
- gently lay on the plate each ingredient.
The following dish is recommended to be used as a therapeutic diet for a diet 3-4 times a week:
Ingredients: 4 carrots, 2 apple, 100 g raisins, half-lemon, three tablespoons of honey.
- rub the carrot and apple on a large grater;
- mix the ingredients by adding raisins;
- squeeze the juice out of the lemon and fill it with a salad;
- then add the honey and mix everything.
A dessert recipe for a diet will quickly cure your illness:
Cottage cheese soufflé with fruit
Cottage cheese soufflé with fruit
Ingredients: 250 g cottage cheese, according to 100 g apple, raspberry, strawberry, banana and peach, a teaspoon of honey.
- Beat curd in a blender;
- crush the fruit and add to the cottage cheese mass;
- then add honey and mix thoroughly;
- Place the finished mass in a microwave oven for 5 minutes, at a power of 750 W.
Ingredients: 300 g potatoes, cabbage and carrots, one onion and one celery, a pinch of salt.
- cook vegetables in slightly salted water;
- then beat in a blender, bringing them to a state of mashed potatoes;
- decorate the dish with a pinch of greenery.
All the above recipes are equally good for a diet, in the presence of liver disease and pancreas.