Inflammatory phenomena of the pancreas cause significant damage to the entire body. Only following the recommendations of specialists, including dietary nutrition, will prevent further development of the disease.
The resolved products at disease of a pancreas
- Eating at short intervals in 2,5 – 3 hours.
- Avoid overloading the gastrointestinal tract, you can not overeat, starve.
- There are more protein products.
- Do not include high calorie foods in the diet.
- Ready meals are in powdered form.
- Drink enough water, every day there are light soups.
- Vegetarian, vegetable, milk soups.
- Lean meat, low-fat fish, chicken, turkey.
- Non-acid kefir, cottage cheese, fat content 0-1%.
- Protein omelets, casseroles from eggs, cottage cheese.
- Oatmeal, buckwheat, rice porridge.
- Cottage cheese soufflé, puddings.
- Boiled pasta, vermicelli, homemade noodles.
Prohibited foods with pancreatic disease
- Fried, marinated, spicy, spicy, smoked, salty dishes.
- Hot or strongly chilled dishes.
- Alcohol, soda, cocoa, brewed tea.
- Chocolate sweets, freshly baked bread, fresh brioches from the highest grade.
- Extractive substances, saturated broths, by-products, purines, refractory animal fats, cold meat, sausages, sausages, fat, lard.
- Essential oils, coarse fiber.
- Beans, mushrooms, canned food.
Diet disorders or adverse effects, stress, contribute to the inflammation of the pancreas passing into the acute phase. In addition to severe pain attacks, the patient is disturbed by nausea, vomiting, and sometimes diarrhea. The patient sharply loses weight.
It lasts from two to five days. Food is prohibited, the patient is allowed to drink one glass of warm, still water every hour.
At the end of fasting, slowly and carefully, watching the patient’s state of health, small morsels and vegetable soups are given in small portions. Power at short intervals, 6-8 times per day. It is important to give only fresh dishes, prepared immediately before consumption. Alternate cereals and vegetables.
Next, through 3 days, add crumbs, butter, kefir, curd 0-1% fat. If the dishes are well absorbed, then in the menu add meat soufflé, meatballs, steam cutlets without spices. After such withdrawal through 2 weeks, acute inflammation of the pancreas subsides.
Disease of the pancreas: diet menu for the week
The menu is made on the recommendation of the doctor for a week, taking into account that the 1 dietary week included the entire list of necessary products. The number of daily calories, meal time is taken into account.
Typically, make up a menu for a five-time meal. Correctly compiled menu after 2 weeks removes the inflammation of the gland, restores its normal activity. The patient feels considerable relief, the disease recedes.
- First breakfast: boiled meat, mashed porridge, tea.
- Second breakfast: light omelet, boiled or baked fruit, a glass of herbal decoction.
- Lunch: vegetarian vegetable soup, steamed meat patties or meatballs with garnish, sweet fruit jellies, kissels or compotes.
- Afternoon snack: a glass of tea with breadcrumbs.
- Dinner: fish or chicken souffle, cooked vegetables.
- At night: kefir
In the first week patients should adhere to approximately this menu:
- Breakfast: oatmeal or buckwheat porridge; steamed meat cutlet; tea with milk.
- Lunch: low-fat cottage cheese; jelly.
- Lunch: vegetable soup; mashed potatoes; meat souffle; compote of apples.
- Snack: white bread crumbs; broth of dogrose.
- Dinner: a steam omelet made exclusively from proteins; semolina; tea.
- Overnight: 100 g of mineral water.
Features of making up the menu the second week treatment:
- Breakfast: buckwheat or porridge; Low-fat boiled meat or a steam omelet made from proteins; the vinaigrette.
- Lunch: dried fruit or wiped low-fat cottage cheese; cracker; not strong tea or broth of a dogrose.
- Lunch: vegetable or rice slimy soup; boiled or baked in foil potatoes; boiled chicken or kneli from boiled meat; salad or jelly from fruit; an Apple.
- Afternoon snack: cottage cheese or baked apples; dried fruits compote.
- Dinner: pasta or soufflé of carrots; boiled or steamed fish; tea.
- Overnight: a glass of kefir or broth of rose hips. Broth of dogrose – the best drink for a sick pancreas.
Features of making up the menu for chronic pancreatic diseases:
- Breakfast: milk oatmeal porridge; boiled meat; tea. Also for breakfast, you can prepare cheese cakes, rice, semolina, buckwheat porridge, potato or carrot puree, boiled fish and meat, salads, doctor’s sausage.
- Lunch: steam omelet from proteins; broth of dogrose.
- Lunch: lean soup; boiled potatoes; beef stroganoff from low-fat boiled meat; dried fruits compote. You can diversify the dinner meal with the help of cereals, fruit, milk soups, boiled chicken, veal, vegetables and cereals in any kind, jelly, fresh fruits and berries
- Snack: cottage cheese; tea with milk.
- Dinner: vegetable puree; boiled fish; tea. In addition, for dinner you can eat vegetable puree, omelets, cereals from different cereals, cottage cheese.
If surgery is performed, resection of part or all of the pancreas, compliance with the diet becomes vital. A few days after the operation, the patient must starve. It is allowed only to drink one liter of still mineral water a day.
As a patient, the doctor appoints meals, at first light steam omelettes. Gradually porridge from buckwheat or rice is allowed. Through 6-7 days include meat dishes, fish souffles, meatballs and steam cutlets.
After discharge, the patient is required to arrange appropriate conditions so that he can take food through 2-3 hours, always freshly prepared.
In addition, a person after resection of the pancreas should not be subjected to serious tests, stresses.