With any kind of colic (except for infant), the patient needs to follow a diet that will help reduce the likelihood of relapse and help in curing the ailment. For this you need to eat such foods and dishes:
- vegetarian soups-mashed potatoes, milk soups;
- well-boiled cereals: buckwheat. rice, mango, vermicelli, oatmeal, wheat (you can boil them on milk);
- fresh, boiled and steamed vegetables, chicken and beef meat, steam fish cutlets, home made pate from the liver;
- eggs (it is better to cook them soft-boiled or make a steam omelet);
- non-acidic dairy products;
- homemade jelly, compotes, juices, jams, mousses (only non-acidic);
- fruit, berries (can be fresh or baked);
- bread is better yesterday and with bran. can be a dry biscuit cookie; pies with apple, curd, jam filling and buns (unsuitable) is no more than 2-x times a week.
Dangerous and harmful products with colic
- excessively sharp, fatty, smoked, salty foods;
- cocoa, hard-boiled tea and coffee;
- sweets, chocolate and ice cream;
- pastry made of puff pastry;
- sauces, marinades, canned food;
- sour vegetables, berries, fruits;
- cabbage, radish. radish, sour tomatoes;
- mushrooms and mushroom broths, sauces;
- sorrel. leaves of lettuce, spinach, rhubarb;
- fatty, rich broths and meat dishes from duck meat, pork. mutton, fish fatty varieties.
All these are provocateurs of colic.
Diet with intestinal colic
The diet recommended by specialists for intestinal colic should take into account the pathogenesis of acute paroxysmal pains that can occur with numerous diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, infections, helminthiosis, heavy metal poisoning, intestinal bowel or obstruction. The mechanism of the development of pain is associated with spasms due to violations of peristalsis and distention of the intestine with accumulation of stool and intestinal gases.
What can not be eaten with colic in the intestine? Nutritionists insist on a temporary refusal to eat foods that contribute to the increased formation of intestinal gases: fatty meat and all animal fats, whole milk, rye bread and fresh bakery products, legumes, some cereals (millet, oatmeal, pearl barley and corn), sugar and sweets . Also, do not eat cabbage, potatoes, radish, fresh cucumbers and sweet peppers, onions (raw), pears, grapes, dates and prunes.
What can I eat with colic? Products that should be in the diet with intestinal colic determine the diet for bowel diseases. This is lean meat, chicken eggs, vegetable and butter, the whole range of fermented milk products, buckwheat, rice, vegetables (boiled or stewed), fruit juices, dried white bread.
Menu and recipes of the diet with colic
As you yourself understand, to offer a detailed diet menu for colic colic is quite problematic. The main thing is to take into account the peculiarities of the pathology that causes this symptom, and not to use products that can aggravate it. It is important that the daily diet corresponds to the physiological needs of the body and provides it with the necessary nutrients.
Accordingly, and the diet recipes for colic should include only that set of products that are acceptable for a particular disease. Cooking methods are also very important. Many diets, including a diet for colic, do not allow fried, so instead of fried cutlets, steam meatballs should be prepared. And, by the way, almost all dietary dishes are prepared very simply.