Diet in the treatment of pancreatitis pancreatitis
Pancreatic pancreatitis is a fairly common phenomenon. A distinctive feature of this disease is acute pain in the stomach and a violation of the qualitative functioning of the pancreas.
To overcome the pain and treatment of this disease, a special therapeutic diet was developed. It contains a specially selected menu and recommended food. They help the process of treatment, and do not harm the body.
Efficacy of the diet in pancreatitis
Chronic pancreatitis and its acute forms cause great discomfort to the whole body. Symptoms of this disease are acute pain in the abdomen, weakness, nausea and vomiting.
With pancreatic pancreatitis, adherence to a therapeutic diet – Required. Therapeutic diet allows you to remove pain, put in order the digestive system and improve the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
Efficacy of the diet consists in the fact that the proposed menu and special food products treat the pancreas and produce a kind of "unloading" of the entire digestive system.
Many nutritionists claim, that an effective introduction to this diet should be special medical starvation. It should begin immediately after the symptoms of this pancreatitis pancreas. 2-3 days should be fasted (depending on the pain syndrome) and then start a diet.
Fasting with pancreatitis is usefulo, as when taking food, there is a strong load on the body. Because of this, there is inflammation and pain in the stomach. Therefore, this method of entering the diet is so important and effective.
Diet Table №5 when pancreatitis is based on the use of certain foods. The menu and diet of this method of treatment of the pancreas will be considered further.
Terms of supply
Rules of nutrition in pancreatic pancreatitis:
- use food of one consistency, preferably homogeneous (porridge, soup ..);
- portions must be small;
- it is necessary to drink constantly (pure water, decoctions, green tea);
- to eat food in a liquid or creamy form (mashed potatoes, jelly, wiped soups, broths).
- Eat 5-6 once a day;
- exclude: sweet, salty, fried and smoked;
- to exclude the consumption of food in its raw form (vegetables / fruits)
- include in the diet of small portions of food that does not stimulate increased production of gastric juice (dried bread, unsweetened donut – in small quantities).
Diet rules for acute pancreatitis are similar to the chronic variant. In the chronic form of pancreatic pancreatitis, curative fasting lasts 3-4 days.
The menu and reception of products with this diet is more strict. Light broths and cereals are acceptable. All this should be accompanied by a plentiful drink of teas and clean water.
What can and can not be eaten?
Foods that can be consumed on a diet Table number 5 with pancreatitis:
- meat boiled finely chopped (veal, chicken, rabbit): steamed cutlets, soufflé
- fish for steaming or boiled;
- cereals: buckwheat, rice, semolina, oatmeal;
- milk: kefir, fermented milk or curdled milk 1-5%, not more.
- eggs (boiled soft-boiled), but used in small quantities.
- vegetables baked or steamed;
- fruit baked or in the form of compotes;
- from sweet: jelly, marshmallows;
- bread (white dried – used in small quantities);
- drinks (tea, clear water, decoctions).
So, a diet with pancreatic pancreatitis that can not be eaten:
- meat and fish of fatty varieties;
- flour (except for the above);
- from milk: cottage cheese, sour cream, milk (any fatty milk);
- eggs (hard-boiled, omelet);
- raw fruits and vegetables;
- Sweets and drinks (not included in the list of allowed).
Rules of diet for pancreatitis should be carefully observed. There are no deviations from the presented menu.
The diet of the chronic form consists of vegetables, that Do not lead to increased production of gastric juice. Therefore, if you make changes to the proposed menu, the disease will increase with new strength.
At an exacerbation Pancreatic pancreatitis diet becomes more severe. Trying eat more light, "water" soups and cereals.
It is necessary to exclude the possibility of inflammation in the stomach. Accordingly, the work should be facilitated with the help of a specially thought-out "light" menu.
Sample menu and diet for a week
Daily rate Calories in the treatment of this disease should be – 700- 800 calories.
- The use of food products containing fats – 0;
- The amount of carbohydrates is up to 200 g;
- Admission to food proteins – up to 15
Drink 2 – 2,5 liters of fluid every day, throughout the week.
When treating the acute form of pancreatitis, the diet and the menu included in it have their own characteristics.
Acute pancreatitis, the symptoms of which cause unbearable pain, must be accompanied Preliminary starvation for 3-4 days. Then begins the introduction to the menu and a daily diet of special foods.
Sample diet menu for pancreatitis on 7 days as follows:
Power is described for the whole day:
- 30 g dried bread (not more);
- vegetable or mashed potatoes without oil
- porridge (oatmeal, buckwheat);
- dry type biscuits;
- tea, water, kissel.
- oatmeal or broth on rice;
- puree without oil (potato);
- porridge liquid (semolina, oatmeal, buckwheat);
- dried bread – no more than 30
- omelet steamed;
- curd soufflé (0-1,5% fat content);
- soup is light;
- mashed potatoes
- on the sweet allowed vegetable puddings or mashed apples
- green tea.
- oatmeal porridge;
- soufflé curd (low-fat);
- vegetables, steamed;
- light soup – puree
- baked apples;
- tea black or green.
Within a week, every day we drink a lot of water, various teas and broths.
Diet Table number 5 for the treatment of pancreatitis
In diseases of the stomach and pancreas, a special diet "Table No. 5" was developed.
Eating at this method of Table 5 should include more products cooked on steam.
The direction of the diet "Table number 5" and the method of treatment, are the exclusion from the diet of foods that stimulate the production of pancreatic fermentation.
"Table number 5" includes a balanced menu for a week, which will allow the body to recover and exclude further renewal of the pain syndrome.
So, the diet Table 5 – a menu for every day with pancreatitis, cholecystitis and gastritis (breakfast, lunch, dinner):
- a steamed omelet, a dried slice of bread and tea;
- buckwheat porridge with boiled squash.
- a little oatmeal porridge and 100 g salad from boiled beet (without oil).
- cottage cheese is low-fat – 3-7%, a slice of dried bread, tea;
- boiled brisket with vegetables for a couple; soup from vegetables;
- baked apples.
- yogurt is low-fat;
- buckwheat and lean fish for a couple;
- soup from vegetables and a slice of dried bread;
- omelet for a couple, tea from a dogrose;
- boiled chicken meat, puree from vegetables, dried bread slice;
- apple souffle.
- oatmeal, low-fat cottage cheese, green tea;
- vegetables and fish for a couple (low-fat);
- steam omelette.
- meat for steamed (brisket) and boiled rice;
- pureed vegetable.
- cottage cheese, low-fat, dried cracker;
- boiled lean meat and a small portion of buckwheat;
- 2 baked apple.
The diet with pancreatic pancreatitis is strict and not very diverse. However, this is no reason to lose heart. There are various ways how to enrich the 5 Desk menu.
So, useful for pancreatitis recipes menu for Table number 5:
- chicken breast – 200;
- wheat bread – 30 g;
- milk – 3 tbsp;
- a pinch of salt and olive oil.
Mix all the ingredients. From the minced meat we make small balls. We put them in a steamer, pour the water and close everything with a lid. We cook until ready.
Milk soup made of noodles
It is necessary to mix the dough from the ingredients (milk, flour and water). After this, the resulting consistency must be rolled out. Next, shred noodles. After that, cook the noodles in the milk.
Protein scrambled eggs
Separate the yolks from proteins. We pour milk into squirrels. Stir, but do not whisk. The resulting mixture is poured into glassware and covered with a plate or lid. Next, in a deep container (pan), pour a large amount of water. We immerse the vessel with the protein mixture there. We put the pot of water on the fire and wait for the cooking of the omelette. Bring to a boil. We prepare the mines 15-20. Cool it down. The omelet is ready!