Diet Paleo. How did our ancestors feed?
How many methods for weight loss are created by a person and how many are tried. But the problem of obesity is still moving at an accelerated pace around the planet. To combat this disease, the world's luminaries in the field of dietetics turned to the experience in organizing the feeding system of our ancestors who lived during the Paleolithic period. Thus, a qualitatively new highly effective diet "Paleo" was created.
The Basics of the Diet
It should be noted that almost all Hollywood stars and most of the models instantly picked up this diet. This success is due to its simple fundamentals.
- Eat only the food our ancestors ate. It includes a large number of fresh berries, fruits, vegetables, fish, meat, seafood, nuts, decoctions of fruits and herbs.
- You can eat as much as you want, but do not overeat. You can not allow a feeling of satiety at the table.
- It is not required to count the calories.
- It is desirable to cook meat on fire.
- It is impossible to allow the use of semi-finished products and artificially created (genetically modified) products.
- It is impossible to replace animal protein with vegetable (meat with beans or peas).
- You can not eat cereals and dishes based on them.
- You can not eat dried fruits.
- You can not eat dairy products.
- You can not eat potatoes, corn.
- You can not eat confectionery.
"Paleo" diet menu
There are no clear recommendations on the composition of the Paleo menu. A rough outline of it might look like this:
"Paleo" diet – menu for the week
Below is the menu, designed as the main effective diet for weight loss, which should be adhered to throughout the week. To ensure that the food was diverse and the body did not experience shock due to limitations, it is necessary to replace products for each day with others, observing their belonging to certain groups of fruits for fruits, meat for meat, vegetables for vegetables, etc.
- Breakfast: Apple and pear, or a salad of them without dressing plus nuts 30-50
- 1 snack: White chicken meat 100 g and any berries 200
- Lunch: 100 g grains of wheat germ with 80 g of beef meat plus a salad of beets, carrots and apples.
- 2 snack: Fruit.
- Dinner: Vegetable salad plus 150 g fish on the grill.
- 3 snack: Fruit.
In the daily menu you can enter any dishes cooked on open fire or cooked.
Recipes of the diet "Paleo"
To follow the "Paleo" diet you can use the following recipes:
To the slices of two tangerines, add half a pear cut into thin slices, a bit of coconut shavings and chopped walnuts. Season the salad with coconut milk.
One carrot is rubbed on a large grater, add shredded cabbage 300 g, one chopped onion and fried zucchini 100 g with garlic. Season with lemon juice and herbs. You can pour a ready-made dish.
Red fish on the grill
300 – 400 g of red fish with one carcass or chopped pieces, sprinkle with lemon or lime, salt, pepper and grill. Fry from two sides. Before serving, spread on the leaves of the salad and sprinkle with herbs, and add rings of fresh onions.
"Paleo" diet – reviews
With respect to the "Paleo" diet, the reviews of all those who lose weight are only positive. In general, note its effectiveness – 4 kg per week, as well as a large range of acceptable products. Many choose this method as a permanent food system.
However, it should be noted that following a diet requires a lot of money; good natural products these days are quite expensive, and their use is the first condition of this nutrition course.