To get the maximum result in the treatment process, it is necessary to approach this issue in a comprehensive manner. Therefore, a diet with a kidney cyst is an integral part of the recovery course.
There is a set of a certain set of products that can and should be included in the daily diet of the patient.
- Sea fish. It saturates the body with vitamin D, fatty acids, iodine and light protein. The advantage is given to herring and cod.
- Bran contains vitamin B, which helps to work the circulatory system, thereby improving blood circulation of the whole organism.
- Carrots, parsley, spinach, Bulgarian pepper, sea buckthorn, a list of these products are classified as fat-soluble vitamins of Group A, which promotes growth and speeds up metabolic processes in cells.
- Watermelon, melon, pumpkin, apple juice, cranberry juice, dog rose, cabbage, can dissolve salts, kidney stones and promote the excretion of uric acid from the body.
- Dietary bread without salt.
To get positive results, you need to eat right.
Also there are products that can worsen the condition, it is important to know about them in order to avoid their use.
- Sweet soda, form stones.
- Sweets, fresh pastries, flour products, sharply raise the level of sugar in the blood.
- Chocolate, increases the level of phosphorus in the blood.
- Spicy spices, onions, garlic, sauces, marinades, toxic elements that are contained in these products, violate chemical processes and have an irritating effect.
- Shrimps, crabs, squid, are a source of protein that must be controlled.
- Preservation, delays the excretion of water, inhibits metabolic processes, forms stagnant salts in the kidneys.
- Fish and meat broth. Urate salts accumulate in the kidney canals and form stones, small fractions can completely block the kidney and cause an attack.
- Mushrooms, contain potassium, which is not excreted by the kidneys and exacerbates inflammation.
- Black bread. Made from most of the rye flour, which contains a lot of potassium.
- Coffee and alcohol, increases the excretion of a large amount of fluid from the body, thereby giving a big load on the work of the kidneys. Alcohol leads to dehydration and poisoning, causes the kidneys to work in a strengthened mode to filter blood, toxins have a destructive effect on the cells in the kidneys.
- Pickles and smoked products. To improve the taste and shelf life of smoked products contain a lot of salt and other no less harmful additives. As you know, salt can be consumed in minimum quantities, so as not to disturb metabolic processes and to prevent the accumulation of fluid.
- Sharp, fatty dishes. In the composition of sausages and all kinds of smoked foods there are enzymes that provoke a spasm of blood vessels.
A cyst that does not show any external signs does not need a strict diet. You just need to moderate consumption of the list of prohibited products. At increased pressure, it is recommended to limit the use of fluid and use a salt-free diet.
Adhering to special dietary rules, one can avoid deterioration of the condition, and in most cases come to a complete cure.
A cyst in the kidney is congenital and acquired. Therefore, the rules of nutrition for each case are individual, but the basis is such principles:
- Minimize or exclude salt in any form. In order not to burden the work of the urinary system, and not to provoke renal diuresis. Any recipe or product, which includes sodium chloride, is prohibited. To make the food tasty and useful, you can replace salt with other condiments. Dill, cumin, lemon, parsley, cinnamon, will perfectly cope with this task. With an overabundance of salt, the body retains water, which prevents normal blood filtration. Accumulated toxins and liquid, give a huge burden on the kidneys, and subsequently there is inflammation, swelling, fatigue, chills. Excessive load leads to wear and premature aging of the organ.
- Controlled amount of liquid drunk. It takes into account not only water, but also teas, compotes, soups, everything falls under the account. Particular attention to this principle should be given to people with cardiovascular system and heart failure, suffering from edema, people with high blood pressure.
- Reduce protein intake. The protein product enters the body and stimulates an increase in the production of such enzymes as methylguanidine, guanidine, guanidine succinic acid, uric acid, creatine, polyamine. These are toxic nitrogen exchange products, in which the kidneys are loaded several times, trying to cleanse the body as soon as possible. With a congenital cyst of the kidneys, it is not necessary to exclude protein from the diet, it is enough to reduce its consumption.
- Full refusal from smoking. Active and passive smoking equally contaminates our blood, so it constantly needs to be filtered. This is another load on the kidneys.
- Prohibited foods (mentioned above) are removed from the diet. Regardless of the form and complexity of the disease, it is important to control the use of harmful products.
It is also important to observe the drinking regime during the day. The amount of fluid consumed depends on the complexity of the ongoing disease. With a mild form, you can drink the liquid as much as the body requires. And in case of a difficult outflow of liquid, it is recommended to reduce to 1.5 liters per day. Of course, water helps to cleanse our body of toxins and toxins, but increases the burden on the kidneys. The use of water in its pure form is much more useful for the body, so it is advised to resort to replacing the diluted liquid with water in its pure form.
The main task of the diet, cleanse the body without excessive strain on the liver, save excess water. To carry out the prevention and treatment of the inflammatory process, to improve the outflow of urine from point passages. Reduce blood pressure, due to purification of the vascular system. The purpose of this diet is to limit salt, fluid and protein.
Thanks to such nutrition in the body there is a positive dynamics.
Based on the above information, it can be concluded that in the kidney cyst complex treatment is needed. Each form depends on the severity of the disease that can only be determined by a specialist. An integral part in the treatment is diet. Restriction of salt and protein product, refusal of smoking and harmful food, will help to protect the liver and kidneys from excessive load. Be healthy.