Patients are recommended special nutrition with coxarthrosis, to prevent the process of thinning cartilage tissue. However, it is important to consider that the patient must constantly adhere to the diet, otherwise the negative symptoms of the disease will return. The optimal solution when making the menu is consultation with a dietician who will choose a diet based on the individual characteristics of the organism.
General principles of nutrition with coxarthrosis
If there is no possibility to address to the dietician, it is necessary to pay special attention to the basic recommendations of doctors:
- Animal protein must come into the body with non-fat varieties of meat and fish.
- Diet with coxarthrosis of the hip joint should be aimed at the production of collagen. To do this, it is necessary to include in the menu cold, jelly, jelly, etc., which will accelerate regeneration even at 3 degree of disease.
- To increase the effectiveness of nutrition with coxarthrosis can be supplemented with infusions of medicinal herbs, according to folk recipes.
- It is shown to eat small portions of 5-6 r. per day. Fasting is contraindicated in case of illness.
- To restore the joint should eat offal in large quantities (kidney, liver, guts, brain, etc.).
- It is important to remember that coxarthrosis and alcohol are incompatible.
- It shows the restriction of salt intake (maximum daily allowance – 1 tsp), while it is useful to prepare dishes without spices and dosalivat at the time of consumption.
- It is necessary to use at least 2 l of water per day. You can also drink juices and green teas.
- Dishes should be boiled, stewed and steamed.
- You should eat foods containing calcium and magnesium in large quantities (oranges, parsley, pine nuts, etc.).
What is useful for coxarthrosis?
If a patient is diagnosed with coxarthrosis of the hip joint, then he should pay attention to the following products that make up a useful menu.
Instead of sunflower, nutritionists recommend to dress salads with linseed, olive or sesame oil.
Patients should not include in the diet the following products, presented in the table, in order not to aggravate the course of the disease:
Nutritionists recommend taking a dietary balanced diet based on the normalization of carbohydrate metabolism and the restoration of normal fat levels. And also this diet is aimed at reducing weight.
- proteins – 80 g;
- fats – 70 g;
- carbohydrates – 300 g;
- water and juices – 2 l.
The recommended number of kilocalories is 2300, but it can vary depending on the degree of the disease and individual physical parameters. When self-made diets, the patient should start a notebook in which calories will be recorded. And it is also important to observe a uniform distribution of carbohydrates in the diet. Starvation is excluded.
To avoid relapse, as well as people who are prone to developing arthrosis of the hip joint, it is recommended to adhere to the basic rules:
- It should limit the consumption of fast carbohydrates, which are contained in chocolate, confectionery, sweet fizzy drinks, etc.
- Fried and fatty meals should be excluded from daily meals.
- Every day should be included in the diet of low-fat fish, meat, allowed seafood and eggs.
If the patient independently makes a diet to restore the hip joint, then can use as an example such food:
- First breakfast:
- a lavish omelette;
- homemade yogurt with berries;
- green tea.
- baked apple.
- soup from courgettes;
- Cutlets on a pair of rabbit;
- salad from cabbage and cucumbers, dressed with linseed oil.
- cottage cheese casserole.
- First dinner:
- hedgehog for a couple;
- chuka in nut sauce;
- dried fruits compote.
- Second dinner:
- herbal tea;
When coxarthrosis should periodically eat jellied fish, cooked according to this recipe:
- Low-fat fish is divided into portions, cuts are made on the peel.
- Pieces are poured with boiled hot water.
- Add finely chopped onions, parsley, and the mixture boils 8 min.
- The broth is filtered.
- The fish is poured with gelatin solution, diluted in water.
- A raw chicken egg is added to the broth, brought to a boil.
- The jelly is poured into a special form before solidification.
- The fish are laid out in one layer. The 2 layer of jelly is poured.
- The dish is left until completely hardened.
And also you can prepare salad from boiled shrimps. To do this, mix the peeled seafood with grated carrots, tomatoes and sweet pepper. As a dressing, you can use lean sour cream or olive oil. To improve the taste should be added fresh herbs, which can replace the forbidden salt.