Treatment of kidney cysts depends on many individual factors and the course of the disease. Some do not even need medicine, others need surgery. In any case, a diet with a kidney cyst is of paramount importance. It is not always prescribed, but it is worth remembering that improper nutrition can lead to deterioration.
Important. Diet for any kidney cyst is recommended by a specialist on the basis of an analysis of the findings of violations. Necessarily appointed if there are the following disorders:
In the absence of serious pathologies, a diet is prescribed. This is the main, sparing regime, although it is able to benefit:
- the load on the organ decreases;
- improves the outflow of urine;
- increases the effectiveness of treatment with medicines for inflammation, etc.
It is necessary to eat more vitamins. Food intake – fractional, in small portions: 5-6 times. The amount of incoming calories should be in the region of 2 400. Characterized by a slight restriction:
You can process food as you like, but you have to exclude:
It is worth paying attention to useful products:
If a person suffers from renal insufficiency in a pronounced form, he needs a diet. It helps to remove nitrogen compounds and more efficiently discharges the organ. Its features are as follows:
- salt is almost excluded, it is already contained in ready-made dishes: up to 0,5 g;
- do not use meat and fish of all kinds;
- it is allowed to drink up to 0,5 L of liquid;
- it is forbidden to eat everything spicy, spicy;
- legumes on the table are also undesirable;
- allowed no more than 20 g protein per day (25% of the norm of a healthy person);
- caloricity – the minimum: 2 200 kcal;
- there is need 4-5 once a day in small portions.
It is one of the most limited rations. It is characterized by relative monotony and rigor. In order to somehow improve the taste, it is allowed to add greens, leafy vegetables, citric acid, salt substitutes.
Such a diet with a kidney cyst is observed no more than 20 days. Usually this time is enough to make the condition better. With positive dynamics, some restrictions are mitigated, and the organization follows the following principles:
- the protein volume increases to 40 g per day;
- meat, fish can be consumed, but in small quantities, the products must be low-fat and cooked;
- liquid – almost at the same level – 0,6 l;
- consumption of salt – the same (up to 1 g), food can not be dosed;
- flour products, cereals must be limited, or better – completely removed from the table;
- mode – fractional (5-6 times);
- The caloric content rises again to 2 400 kcal per day.
In the event that the kidney cyst is complicated, other nutrition rules are necessary. There may be different options.
Complication is sometimes associated with loss of protein along with urine. This pathology is called a nephrotic syndrome and requires compliance with a special diet No7. Its action is aimed at combating undesirable consequences. Such a diet helps:
- reduce protein loss;
- replenish its reserves;
- reduce cholesterol;
- make edema less pronounced.
The main rules are as follows:
- the protein volume increases to 60 g per day;
- it is allowed to consume salt in a moderate amount: up to 2 g;
- allowed to drink up to 0,8 L of liquid;
- animal and vegetable fats in the menu should be as small as possible;
- various spices, spices are contraindicated;
- the maintenance in the menu of simple carbohydrates (flour, sweets, etc.) sharply decreases;
- the nutritional content is up to 2800 kcal;
- reception – fractional.
In addition, it is recommended to eat foods rich in substances that contribute to the breakdown of fats (lipotropic). This includes cottage cheese, fish (low-fat varieties), seafood, etc.
Even from “neglected” kidney stones can quickly get rid of. Just do not forget to drink once a day.
At the terminal stage of renal failure
Nutrition with a kidney cyst is especially important if the patient suffers from kidney failure and the terminal stage has come. When hemodialysis is applied a diet that helps to eliminate toxins and improves metabolic processes. To comply with the following:
- a high volume of incoming proteins: about 60 g per day;
- a significant amount of vitamins;
- mainly use cooking;
- Do not eat food rich in potassium: potatoes, buckwheat, tomatoes, fatty fish, etc .;
- increase caloric value to 3 000 kcal;
- control the flow of salt: up to 2 g;
- regulate the volume of liquid drunk: up to 0,7 l;
- adhere to fractional nutrition: up to 6 once a day.
Given the large selection of food and various health conditions, the menu in treatment should be selected with caution. The diet can play a crucial role in recovery. However, its incorrect composition at best will not lead to the desired result, at worst – it can only damage. Therefore, it is necessary to coordinate the list of products with the doctor. It is important to be inspected regularly for monitoring the condition and making adjustments.