Flatulence and bloating – what can be more unpleasant than these sensations? In particular, if you are at this time at an important event. Often, the above-mentioned unpleasant sensations in the body arise from malnutrition.
Therefore, in order to get rid of these unpleasant processes in the abdominal region in the shortest possible time, we strongly recommend that you follow a special diet, the essence of which will be told in the following material. So, we present to your attention a diet for getting rid of flatulence and bloating.
Causes of flatulence and bloating
Of course, the most important cause of flatulence and bloating is abnormal nutrition. But beyond this well-known fact, there are others that contribute to the development of the above sensations.
Among all possible causes of flatulence and bloating the following are distinguished:
- excessive consumption of legumes, fruits, vegetables and dairy products;
- disruption of the gastrointestinal tract, in the form of formation of inflammatory processes;
- violation of intestinal microflora;
- frequent food poorly combined products;
- presence of worms and other parasites in the body;
- frequent use of chewing gum;
- poor chewing food.
If you can identify yourself with at least one of the above factors of malnutrition, urgently "seek help" for a special diet that can save you from bloating and flatulence in a matter of days.
Basic principles of diet
To quickly get rid of bloating, a diet with irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea and flatulence suggests that you strictly adhere to the following rules of nutrition:
- eat unhurriedly, thoroughly chewing every bit;
- when dieting, drinks are recommended to drink only after 30 minutes after meal completion;
- try to eat at the same time every day;
- the number of meals should vary from 4 to 6 once a day, in small portions;
- dishes are recommended to be used in cooked, baked, stewed and steam kind;
- daily drink from two to two and a half liters of purified water without gas;
- products are strongly recommended to be consumed only in a warm form, because too cold or too hot food contributes to irritation of the intestine.
Permitted and Prohibited Products
Products that cause bloating, are divided into three categories:
- Rough vegetable fiber: legumes, bran, corn, rice.
- Simple carbohydrates: sugar, honey, jam, confectionery.
- Food intolerant to humans or causing allergic reactions. For example, milk, citrus or chocolate.
What about resolved foods with a diet for getting rid of flatulence and bloating, These include:
- products from wheat flour;
- low-fat fish and meat (cod, perch, rabbit, beef, chicken);
- degreased and non-acidic dairy products: cottage cheese, sour cream, yogurt;
- eggs in cooked form and in the form of omelettes;
- green tea;
- decoctions of rose hips, bird cherries, blueberries;
- pumpkin, potatoes, carrots, zucchini;
- Soups prepared on the basis of low-fat meat and fish broths;
- buckwheat, oats, semolina and rice porridge;
- parsley dill;
- Bay leaf.
Sample menu for the week
Sample menu for seven days for a diet with flatulence and bloating is compiled on the basis of the above list of eligible products. We present you the variant of the nearest ration, including correct nutrition, for a week:
- Breakfast: millet porridge with prunes and black tea;
- Lunch: fish soup with carrots and potatoes;
- Dinner: buckwheat.
- oatmeal with cottage cheese;
- low-fat chicken broth;
- stewed zucchini and a glass of curdled milk.
- omelette with herbs and broth of wild rose;
- ragout of rabbit meat and peppers;
- vegetable salad, herbal tea.
- boiled egg and apple, a cup of green tea;
- curd casserole with an apple and raspberries to drink with infusion of bird cherry;
- buckwheat porridge with low-fat fish cutlets.
- 150 g cottage cheese with raisins, citrus fresh;
- ragout of pepper and tomatoes, berry jelly;
- 2-3 boiled potatoes, herbal tea.
- omelet with cheese and greens, berry juice;
- millet porridge with prunes, boiled egg;
- salad of fresh vegetables and sour cream.
- 150 cottage cheese, toast and a cup of cocoa;
- mashed potatoes with beef ribs, a glass of skimmed yogurt;
- 200 g of boiled chicken meat and broth of wild rose.
Impeccably adhering to the above diet menu, you will undoubtedly achieve the desired result, in the form of getting rid of flatulence and bloating.
Consider diet recipes for getting rid of flatulence and bloating. Let's start with the simplest, but no less useful dish in the presence of flatulence and bloating:
Ingredients: three carrots and two tablespoons of low-fat sour cream.
- clean and wash carrots;
- grate on a large grater and mix with sour cream.
The following fish salad is recommended for use in the diet 2-3 times a week:
Ingredients: 250 g fillet of tuna, one potato, cucumber, lettuce leaves, a handful of dill and a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- boil the fillet of tuna and finely chop it;
- Wash the potatoes and cook together with the peel;
- peel and cut into cubes;
- wash and peel the cucumber;
- finely chop it;
- chop the dill;
- mix all the ingredients and season with vegetable oil.
Chicken broth with rice for a diet with bloating and flatulence
Chicken broth with rice
Ingredients: 400 g chicken meat, carrots, a pinch of dill, bay leaf, bulb and 100 g rice.
- dunk the rice, leaving for 2-3 hours;
- drain the water and rinse it thoroughly;
- boil the chicken meat;
- Add to the chicken a peeled and chopped carrot, onion, and bay leaf;
- pour in semi-prepared soup soaked rice and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
A tasty and useful soup will brighten up your dinner while dieting for getting rid of flatulence and bloating:
Ingredients: 100 g vermicelli, two liters of water, one potato, carrots, parsley root, a handful of dill, half a bulb and a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- rinse thoroughly and cut vegetables and greens;
- pour water and cook together with onions;
- add vegetable oil and bay leaf;
- vermicelli must be welded separately and carefully filtered;
- put a deep pot of cooked vermicelli;
- top with soup and decorate with greens.
The following recipe is most suitable for use for dinner, with a diet from bloating and flatulence thrice a week:
Beef chops for a diet with bloating and flatulence
Ingredients: a pound of low-fat beef meat, two tablespoons of vegetable oil, 50 g flour and a chicken egg.
- rinse beef and cut into thin pieces;
- carefully discourage pieces of meat from each side;
- dip in pre-whipped egg;
- roll in flour;
- fry in vegetable oil.
The following dish is most suitable for a diet with flatulence and bloating:
Chicken with vegetables
Ingredients: a pound of chicken, tomato, pepper, a handful of dill, onions and two tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- thoroughly wash the chicken meat and put into a pan;
- Wash and cut the vegetables and put them on top;
- cook over low heat until ready;
- sprinkle the dish with chopped herbs.
Duration of the diet and the way out of it
The therapeutic diet for getting rid of flatulence and bloating can last from a week to a month, depending on the severity of the disease. Proper nutrition is recommended to adhere to a week.
If at the end of this diet with flatulence, the state of health does not improve and unpleasant sensations do not leave your body, then you have incorrectly adhered to strict menu and dietary rules. Either the above date was not enough for you. On this basis, continue to eat the permitted foods of the diet until complete recovery.
When you exit the diet to get rid of flatulence and bloating, it is very important not to return to the usual diet. Enter your favorite foods in the diet gradually, according to 1-2 per week. But in order that the feeling of discomfort in the abdomen in the form of flatulence and bloating again did not return to you, it is recommended and at all to exclude from the menu your favorite dishes.
Diet with bloating and flatulence is very important, as not adhering to it, you will greatly aggravate the situation, which is fraught with negative consequences for your body and health in general.