In an age of accelerated pace of life, haste, constant snacking and lack of free time, gastritis has become quite common.
The causes of gastritis is an indifferent attitude to their own diet and the lack of a food culture. “Fast” food, eating dry, loving excessively spicy or sweet food, improper fasting and frequent drinking of alcohol, all this imposes a heavy imprint on the entire digestive system of a person.
- nausea after eating;
- heaviness in the stomach;
- diarrhea / constipation;
- lack of appetite
- weight loss;
- weakness, drowsiness;
- pain in the stomach after eating.
Leading specialists developed a special diet for gastritis, which allows to normalize both increased and decreased acidity of the stomach.
Excessive secretion of acid in the stomach, or vice versa, its absence, leads to severe pain in the abdomen and deterioration of the whole organism.
What Will You Learn
Benefits of a diet for gastritis
Treatment of symptoms of gastritis with the help of special diets allows to avoid a drug treatment option. There is no sense in stuffing the body with drugs, thereby causing even greater harm to health.
Diet with gastritis is effective and useful. It is designed to select special foods that Allow the digestive system to recover after a strong “stress” and start working with the same strength.
The selection of the menu and diet diet regime is not only allow you to treat the stomach from gastritis, but also heals it, saturate with useful vitamins and microelements.
The diet prescribed for gastritis of the stomach depends on the diagnosis – gastritis with increased or decreased acidity.
- Effective diet for gastritis with low acidity contains in its menu and diet products that stimulate the production of gastric juice.
- With the second type of disease, that is, with increased acidity, it is important to exclude foods that are contribute to increased secretion of digestive juice.
Observance of diet and responsible approach to diet will allow for years to forget about gastritis and unpleasant sensations associated with it.
What are the types of diets and what is their main menu for each day, consider next.
When is the diet prescribed?
Usually gastritis is accompanied by such symptoms as: acute pain in the abdomen, nausea, drowsiness, heaviness in the stomach, loss of appetite. Having addressed to the doctor, preliminary hand over the analysis.
Diet with gastritis of the stomach is appointed based on the results of an analysis of the acidity of gastric juice. Hyperacid indicator means increased acidity, and hypoacid acidity decreased.
Increased and reduced acidity with gastritis suggests two completely different types of diet. At an acute stage of a gastritis, during an exacerbation, the diet has even more strict character.
Diet in gastritis can be prescribed by the attending physician, and applied independently at home. In both cases, it is important to follow all the rules of the diet and not modify the makeup of the menu.
Diet with gastritis should contain in their diet exactly those foods that do not harm the stomach. The purpose of such a therapeutic diet is the selection of the optimal menu option.
Nutrition for gastritis with increased and decreased acidity should be directed to the healing of the gastric mucosa. Food should be eaten by foods that will not “irritate” the gastrointestinal tract.
Diet with gastritis can reduce the process of inflammation. Due to this, there is a reduction in pain, healing and improvement of well-being.
Therapeutic diet for gastritis with increased and low acidity contains a list of allowed and prohibited products. During the 7 days, it is prohibited to take certain foods that degrade the microflora of the stomach.
The use of a prohibited set of products in gastritis, will cause serious damage to health. Therefore, it is so important to comply with all dietary rules.
So, what can and can not be eaten on a diet with gastritis with high acidity:
sausages and smoked products;
preservatives / fast food and so on;
It is forbidden to take any food that is difficult to digest and digest.
Food that you can and can not eat on a diet with low acidity:
During the entire diet, designed for 7 days, a person must observe a food culture. It is necessary to monitor the diet and quality of products.
It is also important to follow the dietary rules for the treatment of gastritis:
- drink a lot (water, tea);
- include in the diet only those foods and recipes that allow diet menus;
- The food should be cooked, stewed or cooked;
- food should be of a uniform consistency (light meals: soups, mashed potatoes, etc.);
- it is necessary to eat fractional: 5-6 once a day;
- taking products that are difficult to digest / digest – is forbidden;
- daily number of calories on a diet to 1200 Kcal;
- the amount of salt and vegetable oil is minimized;
- We exclude from the diet very hot and cold food;
- it is not recommended to eat at night.
Diet with stomach gastritis is based on a balanced, high-quality diet. The menu for each day contains only those dishes that do not harm the stomach and ensure the healthy functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
The menu with gastritis excludes the ingestion of foods that provoke inflammation in the stomach.
Food for gastritis of the stomach contains a special Menu table is number one and table number is 2 for every day. The given variants of diets for 7 days are calculated.
The diet menu Table number 1 with increased acidity:
- Breakfast: oatmeal cooked on the water; 1 soft-boiled egg, unsweetened tea;
- Lunch: vegetable soup and mashed potatoes, steamed fish;
- Dinner: a little boiled beets and buckwheat, a slice of dried bread.
- Breakfast: cheese cakes made in the oven, tea;
- Lunch: soup-puree from vegetables, rice with steamed fish;
- Dinner: steamed cutlets from light meat, stewed vegetables;
- Breakfast: mango and 1 egg, cooked soft-boiled;
- Second breakfast: jelly and a few crackers;
- Lunch: vegetable soup, buckwheat porridge with boiled beets;
- Afternoon snack: baked apples;
- Dinner: steamed fish and a little boiled rice.
- Breakfast: oatmeal in milk, cheese cake, made in the oven, tea;
- Lunch: soup from vegetables, mashed potatoes and a steam cutlet;
- Snack: fruit jelly;
- Supper: steamed vegetables with meat.
- rice and 1 egg soft-boiled;
- steamed fish, stewed vegetables, compote;
- buckwheat porridge with boiled, low-fat meat.
- soft-boiled egg, 1 cheese cake, milk;
- cream soup, vegetable puree with steamed fish;
- boiled potatoes and steamed burgers
- buckwheat porridge, 1 slice of white bread and butter, tea
- soup on broth chicken with low fat content, boiled beets, rice porridge and 1 steamed cutlet;
- boiled potatoes, low-fat meat souffle for a couple.
The diet menu Table number 2 with gastritis with a decreased level of acidity:
- Breakfast: rice, dry biscuits and 1 st milk sour.
- Lunch: soup on a weak chicken broth, mashed porridge and 1 a piece of fish for a couple (but lean);
- Dinner: steamed potatoes and mashed potatoes;
- Breakfast: a slice of bread with low-fat cheese, and 1 egg boiled soft-boiled;
- Lunch: broth on fish broth (but low fat content), potato mash, boiled or steamed fish;
- Afternoon snack: apples baked;
- Supper: vegetable mashed potatoes, steamed chicken.
- Breakfast: kefir and 2 slices of dried bread, 1 soft-boiled egg;
- Lunch: soup puree from vegetables, rice porridge and 1 boiled fish fillets;
- Dinner: mashed potatoes and salad with boiled vegetables.
- yogurt and 1 slice of white bread with cheese (unsalted);
- vegetable soup, buckwheat porridge (wiped) with steam low-fat cutlets, boiled beets;
- milk soup and 1 cheese cake, cooked in the oven.
- 1 egg, boiled soft-boiled, oatmeal porridge with milk;
- low-fat soup with light broth, rice porridge (but grated), lean fish for a couple;
- vegetables baked with lean meat.
- buckwheat porridge on milk (ground), 1 slice of dried bread, a small piece of unsalted cheese;
- vegetable soup, steamed parsley, rice porridge (also grated), 1 boiled beet;
- boiled mashed potatoes, steamed fish.
- cheese cakes made in the oven, jelly;
- vegetable soup, baked meat with vegetables;
- milk soup with vermicelli.
Nutrition for gastritis with increased and decreased acidity should not contain a prohibited composition of products. The medical menu contains only the composition of products that allow you to fight this disease. Any addition or adjustment of the menu can affect the quality and result of the whole diet.
Diet with gastritis allowed to develop a special menu that would not only be useful, but would also meet the taste requirements of a healthy diet.
The menu for gastritis may seem scant, but it’s not. Correctly selected recipes will allow you to vary the home menu of the diet and make it tasty and useful.
So, useful recipes that you can include in the menu throughout the week.
- We cook meat.
- We pass it through a meat grinder.
- After that add the oil, yolk.
- All mixed.
- Next, whisk the remaining protein with milk.
- In the resulting mass we add meat.
- All mixed.
- The resulting mince is cooked in a water bath.
The dish perfectly complements any diet with gastritis, as it turns out useful and tasty.
Breakfast Menu diets with gastritis can be supplemented with tasty zrazy:
- Potatoes – 300 g;
- eggs – 1 pcs;
- boiled lean meat – 200 g;
- Butter – 20
- We boil the potatoes.
- We make from it mashed potatoes.
- In the resulting consistency, add an 1 egg.
- Next, add salt to taste.
- Boiled meat is passed through a meat grinder.
- Both compounds are mixed until homogeneous.
- Then the resulting consistency is divided into small proportions and put on a water bath.
Menu for lunch and dinner – a useful fish souffle with gastritis:
- Boil the fish fillets in the vegetable broth.
- Next, let the boiled fish through the meat grinder.
- After that, add butter, egg and salt to taste.
- We prepare the resulting consistency for a couple.
On a diet with gastritis with high acidity, it is allowed to include soups and borsch in the diet.
- white cabbage – 300 g;
- carrots – 1 pcs;
- potatoes – 2 small pcs;
- onions – 1 pcs;
- tomato – 1 pcs (optional);
- Grate the carrot on a grater. Cut the other vegetables with a knife.
- Tomato we fill with boiling water and remove the top layer, after that also finely chop.
- The regime of cabbage and potatoes.
- Next, take the pot, pour water into it and put it on the fire.
- Pour into the pot cabbage and potatoes.
- We are waiting for full boiling. Varim.
- The remaining vegetables are stewed in a frying pan, over low heat (do not fry).
- After min 10 add the stewed vegetables to the pan and cook the dish for another 15 min.
- Solim. Everyone, the Shchi are ready!
The soup recipes are puree from cabbage. This recipe can be used for the lunch menu.
- cauliflower – 1 head;
- egg – 1 pieces;
- wheat flour – 1 tbsp spoon;
- milk – 1 glass;
- sour cream – 2 spoons;
- water – 0,5;
- Cabbage is divided into small parts.
- Carefully mine and boil the mines 7-10.
- Next, we take a frying pan, well it is heated.
- Add the flour in the frying pan and gradually, in small doses, pour into it a cabbage broth.
- Boiled cauliflower should be rubbed or crushed with a blender.
- Further in the received mixture it is necessary to add a glass of boiled milk and 2 h l of sugar.
- Mass, which was received, brought to a boil and removed from the fire.
- We put an egg there, pre-mixed with sour cream.
- Repeatedly put the weight on the fire, slowly stir and bring to a boil.
- We cool. Everything, soup is ready for use!
Diet with gastritis with increased and decreased acidity allows to normalize the intestinal microflora and the work of the gastrointestinal tract. Correctly selected diet menu, enriched with useful recipes, allows you to get rid of gastritis and improve the body as a whole.