Diet with gastritis with high acidity: atrophic, chronic, acute
Gastritis, which is characterized by an increase in acidity, is an inflammatory process, it proceeds on the mucous membrane of the stomach. Most often, the disease is diagnosed in cases of violations of the secretion of this body. The pathological process requires an integrated approach to treatment. An important point in this aspect is the diet.
During the treatment of gastritis, the patient must adhere to certain dietary rules, which will positively affect this process:
- Use of dishes should not be carried out in excessively hot or cold form. The patient is recommended to eat food at room temperature.
- During the treatment of a pathological condition, the use of fractional nutrition is recommended. A person should eat food at least five times a day. In this case, portions should be minimal. The schedule of food is developed individually, taking into account its daily routine.
- Patients are advised to eat small portions. Such a regime will provide the most simple process of processing food by the stomach.
- There is a person recommended daily at the same time. A well-designed meal schedule will be beneficial to the quality of treatment.
When the disease with increasing acidity is recommended to adhere to the above rules, which will eliminate unpleasant symptoms.
Before developing a diet for gastritis, you need to familiarize yourself with the products that are allowed to be consumed, which will make it possible to create a balanced and tasty menu for a person. The diet should consist of:
- Soups. For their preparation, a broth of vegetables, milk or water can be used. Dishes should consist of vegetables, cereals and small pasta. Patients are recommended to use soups in the form of puree, which eliminates the possibility of irritating effects on the digestive system.
- The second dishes. Patients with gastritis are allowed to eat meat and fish dishes, which are cooked for a couple. They can also be baked in the oven. With prolonged remission of the disease, meat and fish can be fried. But patients are categorically forbidden to eat skins from meat.
- Garnish. When gastritis is allowed to eat vegetables, cereals and pasta. When choosing cereals, it is recommended to give preference to viscous varieties. Consumption of vegetables is allowed in a stewed or boiled form. They can also be cooked for a couple. Macaroni for patients recommended to choose only the highest quality.
- Snacks. Patients can prepare salads. To this end, not only boiled, but also raw vegetables are used. Also allowed is the use of cheesy cheeses and cooked sausage varieties.
- Bakery products. The use of wheat bread should be done only in dried form. Buns are allowed to eat only if they are prepared from an uncomfortable dough.
- Sour-milk products. The diet should consist of cottage cheese, ryazhenka, sour cream and yogurt, which have a minimum level of fat content. To drink whole milk is allowed, only a little.
- Fat. It is allowed to use a variety of vegetable oils.
- Berries and fruit. Patients are recommended a variety of fruits and berries, which are not acidic.
Thanks to the huge number of allowed products, it is possible to make original and delicious food with gastritis.
There is a list of products, the use of which is strictly prohibited during the course of the disease:
- Patients are not recommended to eat ravioli, as well as fatty meat and fish.
- Since the composition of melons and watermelons includes cellulose in large quantities, it is not recommended to give them to patients.
- The human diet should not consist of animal liver.
- During the course of gastritis categorically prohibited the use of pearl barley, legumes, corn, millet.
- Since the skin of the grapes causes fermentation in the digestive system, it is not recommended to use this fruit during the course of the disease.
- Diet with gastritis should not include coffee, cocoa, chocolate.
- From the diet of the patient must exclude garlic, nuts, citrus, kiwi.
To avoid complications during the course of gastritis, the patient is strictly forbidden to use the above products.
With a pathological condition, a person may experience periodic exacerbations. During this period, patients are advised to adhere to a more severe dietary intake of food. The patient's diet should consist of a porridge of viscous composition, which are prepared only on water. It is best for the patient to give rice, buckwheat or oatmeal. You can cook egg-based omelets.
You can also include chicken cutlets from chicken or low-fat veal minced meat, which are cooked for a couple. Patients with exacerbation are recommended fruit and berry kissels. Also they should drink a decoction daily on the basis of a dogrose. You can cook soups, mashed potatoes on the water. They are prohibited from adding fish or meat. At the end of the week after the symptoms subsided, the exacerbation of the pathology can be used to drink milk and meat broths in small quantities.
Nutrition for chronic gastritis with high acidity
During the development of the menu for patients who have a chronic form of the disease, it is necessary to select products that will help stabilize the patient's condition. In order to normalize the patient's condition, he is recommended to consume protein foods. If the products contain fat, this greatly prolongs the time of food stay in the gastrointestinal tract. This is why it is necessary to refuse such products.
The diet should be developed with the restriction of salts in food. It is best to give preference to chicken, turkey, rabbit and lean veal. Fish dishes can be prepared from cod, bream, pike, pollock, mullet, etc. For the preparation of soups can be used vegetable broths or low-fat meat broths. The diet of patients should consist of non-acidic dairy products. From vegetables it is best to give preference to beets, potatoes, carrots. Kissels can be prepared on the basis of non-acidic fruits.
Properly developed nutrition with chronic gastritis will eliminate the possibility of an exacerbation.
Diet with atrophic gastritis with high acidity
Atrophic form of the disease also requires the patient to adhere to dietary nutrition. Patients are advised to use yesterday's white bread, biscuits and biscuits from unleavened dough. You can cook any dish from meat low-fat minced meat. Also, consumption of soaked herring and sausage products is allowed. The ration is allowed to include eggs, which are recommended to cook soft-boiled.
During the course of the disease, you can consume sweets. Their range is limited. The patient can eat honey, jams, jelly, sugar. You can also drink a light coffee or tea with cream or milk. Of fats, creamy and refined vegetable oil is allowed. It is strictly forbidden to use beans, pearl barley, mushrooms, canned food, smoked products.
Experts develop a menu for gastritis with high acidity for a month. It consists in the rational replacement of certain products.
- For breakfast, the patient must eat an egg soft-boiled or omelet. It is also recommended to eat rice, buckwheat, oatmeal, semolina porridge, which alternate not only among themselves, but also with syrniki. Every morning the patient should drink tea with milk.
- The second breakfast can consist of jelly or milk, as well as a baked apple.
- For dinner, soup-purees are prepared from such products as pumpkin, pearl barley, fish, potatoes, vegetables, lean meat. It is also allowed to prepare dishes from minced meat, boiled turkey meat, chicken meat, turkey meat, rabbit meat.
- Supper can consist of a pasta casserole, fish croissants, milk porridge, zraz. The patient must necessarily drink jelly. Before going to bed it is recommended to drink a glass of milk. If a person is hungry between meals, then he should eat non-acid fruits.
Menu for gastritis for a month can be developed independently. In this case, it is recommended that the dishes served at the same time be alternated.
There are a large number of recipes that can be used for cooking dishes with gastritis with high acidity.
This dish is very delicate, so any gourmet will like it. The difficulty of cooking is the need to remove bones.
- The fish is cleared of bone, and the onion is peeled.
- Ingredients are recommended to grind in a blender.
- Flour and eggs are added to the resulting mixture.
- After mixing the minced meat, bits are formed from it, which can be fried in a skillet or steamed.
This dish is liked by everyone, without exception. The difficulty lies in the long process of cooking.
- Potatoes and meat are boiled and passed through a meat grinder.
- In the meat, pre-fried onions are added.
- The meat is wrapped in potatoes.
- Zrazy should be baked in the oven for 15 minutes.
Fruit jelly must be given with gastritis, as they are not only delicious, but also useful. Cooking dish is recommended neatly, since starch is difficult to dissolve.
- In a saucepan, pour water and bring to a boil.
- Then sugar and non-acid berries are added to it.
- Starch is bred in cool water in such a way that lumps do not form.
- The resulting mixture is added to the berry broth.
- Kissel is recommended to boil for 10 more minutes.
This dish is not only easy to prepare, but also quite hearty. After the first preparation of difficulties with this process, no one is born.
A dish is prepared using the following products:
- Initially, a liter of water is boiled, to which salt is added.
- It needs to boil small pasta.
- After washing the pasta, they are placed in a baking dish.
- It is recommended to place macaroni in small pieces of butter.
- Eggs are beaten with sugar and milk. The resulting mixture is filled with pasta.
- The dish is baked in a preheated 200 oven for half an hour.
- After turning off the oven, the dish is not pulled out for 10-15 minutes.
- After cooling, the casserole is cut into pieces.
Dishes for a diet with gastritis are not only delicious, but also simple in cooking. That is why their preparation is under the power of any person who desires.
About the details of nutrition with various forms of gastritis can be found in the following video:
Gastritis, which increases acidity, requires a special approach to treatment. To ensure the most effective therapy of the pathological process, the patient is recommended to adhere to dietary nutrition. The menu for the month should be developed taking into account prohibited and allowed products. Thanks to the availability of a large number of cooking recipes, it is possible to provide the patient with a rational and tasty food.
I have gastritis for a couple of years, and every time I break a diet, it becomes worse. This is me to the fact that people with this disease all their lives must be on a diet, so as not to cause exacerbations. And the very first thing I refused was coffee, mint chewing gum, chocolate, all spicy, salty, fried, fatty (that is, all products with a fat content higher than 5%), acid fruits (citrus fruits, apples, pineapples, etc.) , all wandering and gas-producing products (including legumes, cabbage, bananas, grapes). The most interesting, you can not even all porridge. For example, millet can not, because it itself is acidic, and also causes an increase in the acidity of the stomach. And by the way, probably many did not know that kefir with gastritis is contraindicated. It contains alcohol, which irritates the mucous membrane very much. It is better to take the yeast Evitaly in the pharmacy, and do yogurt yourself, it's non-acidic, enveloping. But pure milk is very good, only low-fat. And yes, even strong tea, cocoa or coffee I can not. I now feed on boiled fish, chicken breast, vegetable broth, only white bread (rye can not, he also wanders), from sweet marshmallows and pastilles, dried fruits (figs, by the way, too, can not, the seeds irritate the mucous). And if you really want coffee, so that the strength is not, before that I drink two drugs – Almagel and Nolpazu, to protect the mucous and reduce acidity in advance.
A good drug, most importantly – do not overdo it with a dosage, which seems to have been a couple of times.
Hey. I even did not know that there are such drugs for slimming, and it's very good to make them in syrups, pills, tablets.
And women also 3-4 times a week doing exercises?
Exercise for stretching is only for those who are professionally engaged in their body for example bodybuilders.