Diet with gastroduodenitis chronic, at the stage of exacerbation, erosive and with acidity
Gastroduodenitis – inflammation of the mucous membrane of the stomach and duodenum. This common disease is often asymptomatic in the early stages, but common signs of having gastroduodenitis include frequent headaches, dizziness, hypovitaminosis, discomfort in the epigastric region and bad breath. The diagnosis is made on the basis of the conclusion of an endoscopist, for clarification, a histological study is necessarily carried out.
Gastroduodenitis is a polyethylene disease, that is, it has many causes of development. This can be a bacterial infection, a violation of the balance of hormones. To provoke the appearance of a disease can and improper nutrition. The use of too hot, salted, sharp and unbalanced food is one of the main causes of gastroduodenitis. That is why adherence to the right diet is so necessary even when a person is already sick.
Diet and treatment of gastroduodenitis
The diet for gastroduodenitis is considered by doctors as maintenance therapy. The use of medicines will not help get rid of the disease, if you do not deal with the root cause, that is, nutrition. Medical practice shows that even with successful drug treatment gastroduodenitis returns, if the patient does not change their eating habits.
In order to facilitate the course of the disease and shorten the time of recovery, it is necessary to reduce the load on the digestive organs. This implies a refusal primarily from the most aggressive products – too sharp, salty and hot. Not the last place in the diet is the selection of food based on their nutritional value and the complexity of digestion.
Table No. 5 is one of the options for proper power selection. This diet helps to improve the secretion of bile, which is excreted by the body into the duodenum and participates in the digestive process. Lack of bile is one of the possible sources of gastroduodenitis.
Table number 5 offers several subspecies, we need "XNUMx", calculated just for inflammatory diseases of the stomach and intestines. Here we are offered high-quality carbohydrate-protein nutrition with restriction of intake of foods containing an excessive amount of salt, fats, essential oils and purines. The table also requires refraining from taking hot, cold and spicy food.
According to the rules of this diet, you need five meals with the norm in 3000 kcal. Thermally, food can be processed only by steaming or cooking, and also carefully grind the serving before use. Useful are puree soups with vegetables and dairy products with reduced fat content.
Nutrition in acute forms of the disease
In the first week, doctors appoint a dietary table number 1. The use of liquid takes first place in the diet: you can drink milk, jelly, compote, decoction of wild rose berries. Solid food during this period can not be, only in liquid or puree form – it is already mentioned vegetable soups, mashed potatoes, and meat or vegetable purees. You can eat oatmeal on the water. With the end of the acute period of gastroduodenitis, you can move on to a more general diet, the fifth table is a good fit.
This form of gastroduodenitis is a dangerous transition to an exacerbation, so an everyday supporting diet is important. This stage of the disease involves the most general recommendations. At once it is necessary to exclude the excess of sweet (especially chocolate and ice cream), salty, spicy. In addition, the diet should not be an excess of caffeine and alcohol in any quantities. It is necessary to protect the stomach from the thermal effects – there are dishes only in a warm form.
Eat 5-6 once a day, fast snacks should be excluded. Food is cooked or cooked for a couple, and then taken in small portions. Add to the diet vegetables, fruits, lean meat, fish, dairy products, juices.
This type of gastroduodenitis is a relapse of the disease during recovery or chronic course. Sometimes this can lead to a violation of the diet, when a person against the imaginary well-being seems that the disease has already passed. Dietary recommendations in this case differ little about the same in acute form.
At the time of exacerbation, the gastrointestinal tract should be relieved of prolonged digestion – you need to consume more liquid and puree food. To vegetable soups, you can add enveloping cereals, perfect manna or buckwheat porridge. Drink water, juice, compote, jelly and milk. From spices, sweet and salty should be discarded. Meat and fish to eat in small portions.
Diet with gastroduodenitis with high acidity
The appearance of this form of the disease is associated with an improper diet that provokes an increased release of hydrochloric acid in the stomach. From the stomach hydrochloric acid enters the duodenum, where it causes damage to the mucous membrane unprepared for such a medium. The principle of the diet is the rejection of provocative products, which include fatty, spicy and salty foods.
Doctors recommend drinking more liquid, eating six times a day and grinding meat and fish products. Will be useful vegetables and fruits. Very useful will be milk, the use of which protects the stomach and intestines from increased acidity.
Tips for the superficial form of the disease
Superficial gastroduodenitis is an early stage of the disease, when the effect on the mucosa is minimal. The goal is to prevent further development of the disease – for this it is necessary to relieve the stomach and intestines from aggressive products.
Low-fat kefir, cottage cheese and other dairy cuisine are recommended. Eating six times at the same time. Drink other than milk should be a decoction of herbs, juices, jelly and compote. In the rest with superficial gastroduodenitis recommendations of the fifth diet are suitable.
Diet with atrophic gastroduodenitis
With atrophic gastroduodenitis, the acidity of the stomach decreases with the loss of functions responsible for the release of hydrochloric acid in the cells. As a rule, this is a consequence of untreated gastritis. This form of the disease must be treated with all seriousness – atrophic gastroduodenitis can provoke an oncological process.
Eat more often, 5-6 once a day, as any food increases the secretion of the stomach. You can drink water with mineral supplements – it also stimulates gastric secretion. The diet should consist of boiled and stewed meat, fish, vegetables. Porridge without milk will be useful. Completely discard should be from fried foods, alcohol and carbonated drinks.
General principles for pancreatitis and gastroduodenitis
Pancreatitis is an inflammation of the pancreas, which is essential for digestion. The disease is associated with gastroduodenitis, one can occur against the background of another.
Pancreatitis requires strict food restrictions. In the first few days, one should forget about hard food, so as not to load the pancreas. Allowed herbal tea, compote, jelly, still water. After three or four days of this regime, you can go to soups, mashed potatoes, boiled vegetables and fruits. In the future, you can return to the fifth diet table.
Gastritis is an inflammatory disease of the stomach. With gastritis and gastroduodenitis, it is necessary to facilitate the work of the stomach, eliminating heavy food. It is also necessary to forget about bad habits – alcohol, carbonated drinks, smoking are forbidden. Food is processed qualitatively and is used in small portions at certain hours 5-6 once a day. Will be useful herbal decoctions, berries and fruits, juices and compotes.
Meals should be sufficient, drink up to two liters of water per day.
Cholecystitis is an inflammatory process in the gallbladder. The rules of the fifth diet are a good variant of preventive nutrition. You can eat cereals with milk, cream soups and puree soups with vegetables, non-acid berries and fruits. You should drink more milk, compote and juice. Exclude from the diet are fatty foods, fresh bread, meat and mushroom broths, canned food, ice cream and chocolate.
Among children, the incidence of gastroduodenitis is bacterial or hereditary. The principle of diet should take into account not only the general recommendations for gastroduodenitis, but also the age characteristics of children.
Children need to be fed five times in small portions. Food should be cooked or steamed. The diet adds more fruits and vegetables, exclude fatty meat, canned food, smoked meat, vegetable and meat broths. Suitable soups and vegetables in a puree form.
In general, the diet with gastroduodenitis looks like this:
- The first meal is oatmeal, semolina, buckwheat or rice porridge. You can scram. From drinks, compote or juice.
- For the second meal, you can prepare a vegetable salad of potatoes, carrots, beets and cabbage. You can eat fruits and berries.
- Lunch should consist of the first and second dishes. For the first dish, vegetable soups-mashed potatoes or cereal soups are suitable. The main dish can be used boiled meat or fish with vegetable stew. Drinks – juice, compote, jelly, soft tea.
- Afternoon snacks can include dairy (cottage cheese or yogurt), baked apples, a small amount of dried fruits.
- For dinner you can serve fish and vegetables for a couple, curd casserole, cabbage rolls.
- Immediately before going to bed, you are allowed to eat some fruit or drink milk.
An excellent option for a simple first course with a rich energy value. Cooking time – 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Peas – ¾ cups
- Breast – 150
- Carrots – 1 pcs.
- Onions – 1 pcs.
- Salt to taste
- Pour the peas with water and cook over medium heat for an hour.
- Shred the onions to grated carrots. Add the butter to the resulting mixture.
- Onions, carrots and butter add to the peas ten minutes before the end of cooking.
- Turn the peas with vegetables in a puree with a mixer.
- Pour the mashed potatoes into a saucepan, add finely chopped bacon and bring to a boil.
- The dish is ready.
The dish is suitable for a second breakfast, it is easy to prepare and nutritious enough.
- White cabbage – 1 pcs.
- Green onions (feather)
- Tomato – 1 pcs.
- Carrots – 1 pcs.
- Garlic – 1 tooth
- Salt to taste
- Finely chop the cabbage
- Cut the tomatoes into slices and add to the cabbage
- Rinse the carrots, chop the onions and garlic – add the ingredients to the dish.
- Add a little sunflower oil and mix well the salad
- The dish is ready.
A good option for a nutritious main course at lunch. Preparation does not require much effort.
- Meat cook for about 40 minutes, then divided into parts.
- Cut the potatoes into slices and boil for 20 minutes.
- Finely chop cabbage, onions and greens. Stew in sour cream until 10 minutes. Add to meat and potatoes.
- The dish is ready.
- Green onions, cabbage, carrots, beets, garlic, tomatoes, potatoes, bell peppers, sea kale.
- Rice, peas, fruit, vegetable soups, mashed potatoes and cream soups.
- Buckwheat, oatmeal, rice, semolina or pumpkin porridge. It is possible with the addition of milk.
- Beef, chicken, veal, rabbit, beef tongue, salmon.
- Biscuit, yesterday's wheat and rye bread, bread from bran.
- Chicken and quail eggs. Hard-boiled or in the form of an omelette.
- Baked apples, watermelons, melons, bananas, pomegranate.
- Creamy, vegetable and olive oil.
- Dried fruits, marshmallows, pastilles, sugar in small quantities, jujube.
- Compote of dried fruit, jelly, non-acidic juice, weak tea, milk and low-fat kefir.
- Meat, mushroom and vegetable broth. Borsch, cabbage soup, saltwort and other sour soups.
- Fat meat.
- Fresh and toasted bread, puff pastry.
- Mushrooms, radish, spinach, canned vegetables.
- Fatty dairy products, spicy cheese and moldy cheese.
- Fried eggs.
- Chocolate, halva, ice cream, cakes with cream.
- Spicy sauces, black and red peppers, other spicy seasonings
In the next small video you can find out the basic information about the symptoms and methods of treatment of gastroduodenitis:
Proper diet with gastroduodenitis helps to keep all the functions of the stomach and intestines, prevents the development of the disease. The dietary recommendations listed in the article are part of a healthy diet, so they can be observed for the prevention of the disease.
Sometimes the stomach starts to produce an excessive amount of acid, which leads to damage to the mucosa.
All the same, the main thing in my opinion is to use less fluid, and there will be no swelling, but spices to edema.
I could not stand it on one water. Tried a diet, but I was only up until the evening. Although feel.
Slacker diets here are given, I was hoping to find here something like abc, ad and similar diets From the summer I.