Gout is a very serious disease that occurs in men and women of predominantly advanced age. It is associated with the accumulation of uric acid in the joints and tendons.
Diet for gout – an approximate menu which you will see below, the most important moment in the treatment of the disease. It helps to avoid exacerbations.
If you have been diagnosed with gout, you definitely need to review your diet and stick to this diet.
Diet for gout on the legs – menu.
- Breakfast: salad with fresh fruit, yoghurt, honey, milk.
- Second breakfast: 20 ml kefir.
- Lunch: vegetable soup with vegetable oil, greens.
- Snack: potato cutlets with cream.
- Dinner: fresh cucumber, hard boiled egg.
- Salad with cucumbers and tomatoes, a slice of rye bread.
- Cottage cheese casserole.
- Boiled potatoes, stewed cauliflower, fruit compote.
- Sandwich with cheese, yogurt.
- Buckwheat, tea.
- Beet Salad.
- Soup with pearl barley, vegetables, lean slice of meat, salad with sea cabbage, cucumbers.
- A compote, a little marshmallow.
- Yogurt with avocado.
- Two cottage cheese pancakes with jam, juice.
- Crackers, a glass of yogurt.
- Pepper stuffed with vegetables and rice, eggplant caviar, jelly.
- Sandwich with cheese, compote.
- Oatmeal, tea.
- Cottage cheese, two tomatoes, tea.
- Fruit salad with yoghurt.
- Rice porridge, a slice of beef, vegetable salad.
- Stewed vegetables, a slice of bread.
- Tomato, boiled egg, compote with biscuits.
- Vermicelli with gravy, tea.
- Two any fruit.
- Vegetable soup.
- Courgettes stewed with Bulgarian pepper, mashed potatoes, kissel.
- Raw vegetables, apple, tea.
- Cottage cheese, tea.
- Gingerbread, yogurt.
- Vegetable soup with rice, chicken meatballs, salad with vegetables.
- Berry yoghurt.
- Stewed vegetables, jelly.
The chemical composition of a daily diet for a diet with gout on the legs:
- carbohydrates – 400 g, of which sugar 80 g;
- fats – 80-90 gram, of which 30 gram vegetable;
- proteins – 70-80 gram, of which 40 gram animals;
- salt – not more than 10 grams;
- the amount of calories consumed per day is 2700-2800 kcal.