Creatinine is a substance that the body needs to properly metabolize muscle and other tissues. Excess creatinine is retained by the kidneys and is excreted from the body. If there are failures in the work of these internal organs, the substance will not have time to be excreted and will accumulate. This will lead to serious problems: pain in the lower back, problems in the genitourinary sphere and high blood pressure. Diet in renal failure will help to cope with excess creatinine and reduce the risk of negative consequences.
Do not completely abandon the meat, its fatty species must be replaced by dietary. White poultry meat, rabbit and veal will be an excellent alternative to pork and other types of fatty meat.
The main amount of protein with increased creatinine should be taken not from meat, but from eggs, milk and nuts. It is important to increase the amount of fiber in your diet. You can take advantage of such gifts of nature as vegetables. Well balanced diet of dairy-free cereals.
When high creatinine in the blood should pay attention to its drinking regimen. You need to drink 1 a liter of clean water daily. Doing this is necessary on an empty stomach and for 1,5 hours before the main meal, drinking water during meals is undesirable.
The list of necessary products with elevated creatinine:
- corn and whole wheat bread;
- fresh vegetables and greens;
- fermented milk products (up to 200 g);
- cottage cheese (up to 50 g);
- vegetable soups and broths;
- olive and sunflower oil;
- weak tea;
- honey and jam (not more than 50 g).
In small portions are allowed:
- low-fat veal, rabbit and chicken;
- eggs (not more than 6 pieces per week);
- flour products;
- lean fish.
Nutrition with elevated creatinine should be balanced, but it is necessary to exclude from the diet:
- fried and spicy dishes;
- Smoked meat and pickles;
- spinach and sorrel;
- rich broths;
- strong coffee and tea;
- alcohol and strongly carbonated beverages;
- bananas, avocados and dried apricots.
These products increase creatinine, so you will temporarily have to forget about them.
This diet is specifically designed to reduce the level of urea and creatinine in the blood plasma. It includes:
- proteins – the minimum amount (not more than 25 g);
- fats (up to 85 g);
- carbohydrates (up to 350 g).
When using this diet, it is necessary to limit the intake of salt, dishes containing oxalic acid and essential substances. The minimum amount of protein will help the body to work in normal mode.
menu with increased creatinine
- Breakfast. Cottage cheese with sour cream (50 g), dried apricots and tea with lemon.
- Dinner. The soup cabbage soup, potato casserole with greens and berry jelly.
- Dinner. Pilaf from sago with fruit, salad with olive oil and weak tea.
- Breakfast. Vegetarian cutlets from carrots with prunes, egg poached and tea.
- Dinner. Rice soup with vegetable broth, potatoes with boiled veal and compote.
- Dinner. Fish for a couple with fresh herbs, mashed potatoes and tea.
- Breakfast. Baked apples with honey, buckwheat porridge and tea.
- Dinner. Vegetable soup with vermicelli, vegetable sauté with chicken and jelly.
- Dinner. Casserole from carrots and beets, stewed potatoes with onions and tea.
- Breakfast. Soft-boiled egg and potato cutlets, sour cream and tea with lemon.
- Dinner. Fruit soup with vegetable salad, baked in the oven turkey.
- Dinner. Casserole with carrots and prunes and tea.
- Breakfast. Egg omelette, bits of beetroot.
- Dinner. Vegetarian soup, steamed rabbit in tomato sauce with mashed potatoes.
- Dinner. Fruit pudding, porridge from bulgur and compote.
It is important to adhere to the protein norm. Cottage cheese can not be consumed in one day with other protein products, alternate fish and meat dishes.
A person should drink at least 1,5 liters of clean water a day. This will help normalize metabolic processes and remove toxins and toxins. In the case of kidney failure, which is often the cause of increased creatinine, you should drink no more than 500-800 ml of liquid. This will help reduce the risk of hyperkreatinemia without stress on the kidneys.